Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Here is tonight's vlog:

1. Nothing like waiting till last minute to pack
2. Wow socks 🙄
3. Unfolded laundry shocker
4. Millions of kids move out of parents houses everyday..get over it
Has nothing to do with being a close family or not...you're not that special
5. Wiseass "I can see the comments now"
6. Ahh where is Miss Brandy, do we believe it or not
7. Trashcans and worthless. Does anyone else believe she said they were awesome parents. (Caseworkers are suppose to be non committal when in the home)
8. Gathering around the island ... the comments are going to sink any credibility on MD
9. Oh so sincere, we are so awesome, we do so much with our child...we have so many awards
10. They may want to keep her away from that Guillermo kid. Bad things also happen at home
11. Isaiah being a wiseass
12. Bad, crappy people..welcome to the club
13. More take out
14. Showing how happy Abbie is
15. Dunkin again
16. Every video Isaiah turns into his father more and more

I don't agree with the calling CPS
Abbie is fed, clothed and has no physical injuries...house is clean so they really cannot do anything
The end

• Heart
Reactions: 47

cucumber

VIP Member
I can't believe them bitching about the CPS call. Sure, it was inappropriate of someone to make a report. But why the fuck would you advertise it? I would be so embarrassed if I were them. To me, they just came across as arrogant POS. "LOOK AT ALL OUR AWARDS!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Whew! Thank God Asssssa told CPS he got a WEGO award. That was the one that saved them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MaidenX

VIP Member
Now while I have my opinions about Ass and P Ab is not abused or criminally neglected. False CPS claims really infuriate me. Those people are spread so thin and are over worked already... I really hope it was not someone from here.

KateK

VIP Member
I will say that as a mandated reporter I find a lot of things they do sketchy, but not abuse. I will say the water safety and refusal to fence in the pool is troubling. I could see someone saying that as neglect, but I would not report that.
The biggest thing they do is exploit Abbie.. but that will take care of itself as there views are dwindling and this money train won't last forever.. Also.. they make bucks of the CPS on the thumbnail.. they got tons of views last time.

If you want to stop the exploitation... calling CPS is the wrong way to go about it...

• Heart

whatamidoinghere

Just want to say it was not me who called. I would never waste my own time on them doing something like that. I literally don't care enough about them for that. And I don't agree with it, I feel bad for the workers and the time wasted but I don't feel bad for that family. I don't think it was deserved, but I can't feel sorry for them. Not after seeing the stuff that gets posted in here about the things they do. They are not great parents and listening to Asa go on and on about all their "accomplishments" as parents was cringeworthy. They were surface level accomplishments.

• Heart

Gambit

Chatty Member
It’s totally fine and entertaining to nitpick and gossip about everything they do here. When it crosses the line to harassment, trolling, bringing it to “real” life - it’s crossing the line. Calling cps on this family is the last fucking thing Abbie needs.

Am I a bad person because I literally cackled when I saw the title?
Yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

KateK

VIP Member
Just want to say it was not me who called. I literally don't care enough about them for that. And I don't agree with it, I feel bad for the workers and the time wasted but I don't feel bad for that family. I don't think it was deserved, but I can't feel sorry for them. Not after seeing the stuff that gets posted in here about the things they do. They are not great parents and listening to Asa go on and on about all their "accomplishments" as parents was cringeworthy. They were surface level accomplishments.
Yea... its painful when he gets all smug and self righteous.. no one should call cps on them... but he is far from being an "awesome parent"

• Heart
Reactions: 37

cathy77533

Chatty Member
Dear Asa,

Cause I know you and your family reads here..You have ba**s, big brass ones to call people "garbage" You need to take a look in the mirror and re-evaluate yourself! May I remind you about the Daughter you didn't give a crap about? The little girl you knew nothing about and refused to support her? How about leaving your wife because you didn't want to be married anymore?? I can go on, but won't, you get my point!! You got a nerve to call people garbage!! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!! YOUR garbage for not wanting anything to do with your first Daughter!!! Just because you have all the THINGS, and you got them from exploiting poor Abbie, doesn't make you better than anyone! You have some nerve to call people garbage when you don't know anything about them and it's because you can't stand the truth!! Keep on keeping on, eventually your world will come crashing down on you!

Afternoon Tattlers!! Happy Saturday! I needed to vent before I go out for the day lol

I hope you all have a great Saturday! Stay safe!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Kermy

VIP Member
As much as I think Isaiah is turning into an arrogant little prick like his father and I hope college changes that but
Can't he even have 1 freaking milestone to himself without having to make it all about the autismprincess 🤬

And talk about damage control
Camp I am Special has been doing things all summer and this is the only one he's helped with🙄. You know if there had been other things she would have shouted it from the rooftops

• Heart
Reactions: 35

NursesRock!

Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have even been speaking about CPS being called because whoever did call CPS will watch that blog and will be more excited and tempted to continue tu poke the bear.IMO Asa did not seem upset he seemed excited about the prospect of having a fight on his hands. I'm a mandated reporter as a nurse and I called CPS twice in 26 years. They definitely exploit their disabled daughter for YouTube money. I don't feel ANY children should be put on YouTube so their parents can make money. They just have completely changed... all of them in my opinion. And I'm sorry but I feel like P has changed the most and has turned into such an arrogant person. Not confident but arrogant and condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I got news today that my unborn nephew has vesicoureteral reflux. They are going to be doing ultrasounds more often and depending on if it corrects itself or not he’ll have to have surgery when he’s born. Since this news my sister now has to do the gene testing (or whatever it’s called) because the doctors believe he is going to be a vegetable when he is born. 😞

• Sad
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
My god. Every vlog is Isaiahs last meal, last something.
And lookie....P sending out those announcements netted some goodies. Shocker.
Abbie was wearing the booty shorts again when modeling the hoodie. Way to revealing for someone who rolls and thrashes around.
Then they had her in shorts that were too big and a tshirt that was way too small. Can they not spend any of the money she earns them on properly fitting clothing?
Nala is a beautiful cat. With Isaiah leaving I hope P doesnt start manhandling her like she did Sandy.
Sorry to be crude but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they vlogged his last shit at home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

Monkey1651

VIP Member
who the hell called cps on them? I don't think anyone here would. I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure they are so mad

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Stripe69

VIP Member
And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Cue sincere voice about how isaiah is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shout from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support and love...what no gift cards

Assa and Bitchella can climb into a dumpster as far as I'm concerned. Isiah may have crossed a bridge of no return in terms of arrogance.
I know I missed stuff but could not take watching their sorry asses any more
The end
How much longer are they going to keep trying to convince us that the haters comments mean nothing. Isaiah is supposed to have made a wisecrack when Arsewipe pointed something out to him and Isaiah is getting cockier by the minute. We get it ! You can’t stand not being liked. You can’t stand not being able to control the narrative on another channel.we know you can’t stand being hated, 🐷 can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.
WE KNOW

• Haha
  • Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I can’t get over the bedroom scene with 🐷 sat on the bed crying. You would think someone had died and for him to say well we are a close family , what has that to do with anything. We are a close family and I have sent two sons off to uni. and I was excited for them not dragging them down before they went, making myself the centre of attention. Everything has to be about her all the time.

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
who the hell called cps on them? I don't think anyone here would. I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure they are so mad
I think it was someone watching MDs videos. The word abuse is literally in the title of one of her videos.
Funny thing that Isaiah says that Abbie has never said a single word. Wasn't there a whole video about her saying no? Complete with Pritchface crying? or am I remembering it wrong?
Edit to add: Regarding reporting them. This was a bad, terrible, no good idea. Not only about crossing a line or -worst case - condemning Ab to land in the foster system. Now they can play the poor victims in front of their leghumpers (which they were doing with a lot of fanfare in this video.)

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Cue sincere voice about how isaiah is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shout from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support and love...what no gift cards

Assa and Bitchella can climb into a dumpster as far as I'm concerned. Isiah may have crossed a bridge of no return in terms of arrogance.
I know I missed stuff but could not take watching their sorry asses any more
The end

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Asa is such a liar. He is LOVING this drama because it isnt about HIM.
When the scandal broke, for days leading up to it he was doing his damndest to delete any rogue commenters and keep the lid on. Once LGM broke it, he had no choice but to come clean. The did their boo-hoo vlog, and never mentioned it again. But this? This is about P and Summer, and Isaiah.....and hes been dragging it out for a few days because for once he is just in the background. He gets the money shots of P crying, Isaiah looking somber and he can preach and preach and talk about his awards and tell the humpers how he loves them.
It shows what a shitty husband and parent he is that he can rehash "attacks" against his wife and kid, but wont rehash attacks against HIM.
Such a pig. I see you Asa. :cool:

• Heart

alotdizzy

A family that basically provides a how-to guide for exploiting and monetizing your autistic child just ran an actually autistic woman off of the platform.

I don't agree with everything MD was saying/doing and I don't think they deserve to have CPS involved in any way. But god damn that doesn't stop them from being the shittiest of people.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
some of the FA fans are sure being ugly. #be kind fucking assholes. ❤❤❤❤🥰🥰
Yes, the master commanded them #be kind leghumpers
In addition , if Arsewipe happens to read here, I would like to say that, you came across tonight as extremely smug and self satisfied. You blame this site for a lot of things but we are not guilty. Your wife uses the #bekind, yet your delusional followers go on the attack if they feel you have been wronged, why not tell them to be kind. They are doing exactly what you are condemning other people for doing, double standard. You are not the best parents in the world , you are no better than a lot of people on this site with families, the difference is , we don’t parade our business before the world for all to see.
If you are comfortable earning money the way you do then I think that says a lot more about you than any of us on this forum.

• Heart