Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CaligirlBk

I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have even been speaking about CPS being called because whoever did call CPS will watch that blog and will be more excited and tempted to continue tu poke the bear.IMO Asa did not seem upset he seemed excited about the prospect of having a fight on his hands. I'm a mandated reporter as a nurse and I called CPS twice in 26 years. They definitely exploit their disabled daughter for YouTube money. I don't feel ANY children should be put on YouTube so their parents can make money. They just have completely changed... all of them in my opinion. And I'm sorry but I feel like P has changed the most and has turned into such an arrogant person. Not confident but arrogant and condescending.
I never cared for P since the beginning. There was just something off putting about her. Besides the fact that she struggles to connect with Abbie. She hasn’t changed, BUT her true arrogant, condescending self has shown its face. I think the weight loss and financial security may have given her some confidence. I have a strong inclination that Princess P was raised like this, and her mother Candice is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

lovesis

VIP Member
Any other updates on the Md situation? Funny how shes just speaking from an autistic point of view and he is calling her a trashbag for it

Also all that cheese in that mac n cheese when it already has so much sodium in it being an instant meal 🤮
She’s leaving Youtube.

I think she is doing the right thing. Having a bunch of rabid fans on you is not worth it. I would prefer she took time for herself than to continue to do this if it causes her stress. Maass family will continue to be pieces of shit, it’s not her battle to fight.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

whyme1982

Chatty Member
You know P want's everyone to believe that she has this wonderful relationship with Abbie, but when they are talking about Abbie attacking HER AGAIN, she looks so incredibly pissed off. Instead of smiling and saying, you know I still love her or it's just part of dealing with or she can't help it and I don't hold it against her....no what does she do? She sits there with a horrible nasty mean face acting like shes angry. SMH!

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
Here is tonight's vlog:

How convenient mailtime all filmed same day as talent show thing
1. Oh please the only reason they went to the P.O. Box was to look for gift cards...those cameras are probably already pawned or listed on a resale site
2. Aww look fans love us... look close, we will never see these things again
3. CANDY .....got that bag open fast
4. Aww look piggys crying AGAIN but she loves and appreciates you
5. Isaiah is soooooo awesome
6. Suddenly piggy likes Nala
7. Now he's the cat expert
8. Yea nala you bite em, just don't get rabies from the asswipe
9. Finally shorts that don't highlight Abbies diaper
10. Gonna need a hoist to get piggy out of that chair.
11. Here we go pet channel coming up
12. Isaiah is sick but go all over the place.....assholes
If his throat hurts so bad why go out to eat..maybe there will be a miracle recovery in the restaurant
13. Reminder jerkwads, Summer and Becca are not your kids
The end

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Hotographer512

VIP Member
The 🐷 statement about the video was nothing but drivel! I do think MD got a bit theatrical as her videos progressed, but I still feel like she was able to explain Abbies body language better than anything I have seen or heard on FA vlogs. She did not chop the video up at all. 🐷 is always going to be on the defensive. What is so wrong with admitting you may have misjudged the situation?
Also, all of a sudden we are back to engaging with Abbie on life skills and using the words routine & schedule....🤓 Say what?
Maybe the end result of all this falls somewhere in the middle. Hopefully, it will keep 🐷 from manhandling her daughter for another skincare pitch. Assa may have seen the light, and realized that they do need to get back on track...more structure for Abbie. I feel like they are not at the rock bottom of their rabbit hole yet, but in time there is a small chance that positive change is on the horizon.
All we can do is wait and see...😍
Interesting thing was...
🐖 had Abbie in a gif yesterday (after CPS visited) advertising scamitizer. I shared it here with a WTF is this caption, because I couldn't understand 🐖 "dance" moves.
Ah, but today it's clear.
She was doing the nanner nanner boo boo dance. Look at me using my sweet girl once again in my MLM to scam more people.
She's the epitome of the C word.
IMO

• Heart
  • Wow

Stripe69

VIP Member
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
I got that impression as well. He was excited by it, as if, yes, we got the reinforcement that we are great parents. Calling cps is wrong as she is not abused as in not looked after but I still think it is exploitation to film her all the time. Isaiah is so arrogant and needs to change his attitude before going to college, there is nothing attractive about arrogance.
I also hope nobody from here phoned cps as we discussed this the last time and we all said that is crossing the line.
Asa will be unbearable now though, we’ll even more unbearable.

• Heart

Jenpude

My sister n law works for CPS in Boston ....she is a case worker ... I had her take a look at Ass hats last video of him claiming a CPS worker showed up.... she said there is absolutely NO WAY that woman came into his home , walked around looked at his awards ... she said with Covid they are told to refrain from going anywhere in the home on first visit ...masks must be worn by all parties and she can vouch that there wasn’t any laughing and small talk happening - he is 100 percent lying ! She thinks a case worker probably did come To the home and it went the total opposite Of what he’s saying ........ Where he has a constant camera and records so much no case worker is going to put her job on the line and break the rules especially when it is aired for viewing and it has potential for her supervisor to see the VLog ....

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering what they are doing? I mean they are there 5 full days early. I picture Big P holding his hand as they explore every nook and cranny of Boone, so baby boy knows where to go for coffee, and how to pay for it. The hospital, the grocery store. Memorizing the number to Poison Control and talks about the evils of sex and parties. I'm also wondering if she has brought framed pics of the family for him to display LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They want the leghumpers mad and a pat on a back for doing what they do. They are very poor little me people. They made their whole career off their daughter having autism and they can’t handle that they are called out on it.

Hey Assa you’re the one who said it’s hard explaining your job to people because it’s Youtube. You know that making your job youtube because your daughter has autism is exploitation and sounds ridiculous, especially when you’re not spreading any real awareness.
Thats kind of what is disturbing me to be honest. This recent uproar has benefited them, not harmed them.
My goal has always been to show they are shady people who make a living off of Abbie, not getting Abbie removed.
I wanted to see them crash back down to earth and have to get "regular jobs" as Asa would say.
Instead, now they're going to have more support than ever. :(

• Heart
  • Sad

PhartBlossom

VIP Member
Plus I don't see a CPS worker wearing a t-shirt and leggings. I have a friend who is one and always wears business casual and an identification badge around her neck. I have a feeling he is trying to scare MD so she stops making videos.

When you see someone lie so much, you begin to question everything they say. I find this whole thing suspect as hell.

I am not sure MD will be so easily scared. Asa can be a bully but she seems strong and still wants to work on Huxley's Law. I mean if that passes, FA will lose some money, they can go on with Fb but some income will be lost.

I think Asa sent this site a cease and desist letter a while back. He probably has the template on his computer, they really mean nothing, just a scare tactic in my opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

cathy77533

Chatty Member
someone admitted they emailed isaiah's college about him possibly using the "R" word, so I suppose it wouldn't surprise me someone would call cps.
Had to be someone from MD's channel!! Doubt anyone would call from here! We've been here a long time and it hasn't happened, all of a sudden MD channel comes to the surface and CPS is called??? Think about it!! I am going to sit in the corner and mind my business!!

cucumber

VIP Member
Its sickening to watch how this family picks at food when standing in the kitchen. For craps sake...nobody can walk buy anything without reaching out and shoving it in their mouth. And the way they chew it...

AND THEY GOTTA JUST STOP WITH THE POOR US TALKS. You put your family out there for bejeezus sake. You dont mind making $$$ but you are so arrogant you cant handle any criticism. You think people will feel sorry for you..less & less will. You are nothing but money scarfing, braggarts with egos too big to fit thru the door.

• Heart

Valentine

Just caught up on the latest happenings. Haven't watched the full CPS video yet.

I agree with people here. Calling CPS is a shitty thing to do for something like this. A&P are questionable and they are exploiting her on YT, but she isn't in danger or neglected. Our local (non-US) CPS are known for being over-zealous and removing newborn babies from parent's who have a history (not even neceassarily current) of a mental health diagnosis. An example is a girl who at ~15 had a severe eating disorder, then 10 years later fully recovered have their baby removed at birth. I've had friends go through things like this (including enhanced monitoring) and seen the damage it does to both parents and child. I would be very reluctant to call CPS on anyone unless there are clear signs of serious concern which there aren't in A&Ps case. It can be so damaging to all and it takes resources away from genuine cases.

I suspect it was one of MD's viewers that reported to CPS. MD's videos don't hold back in the language used and could be percieved by A&P as the starting point for this/these report(s).

The "defamation of character". If they are referring to the reporter, that's not likely to get anywhere, unless it's repeated malicious claims. Reports are also private. I believe the whole point of "defmation of character" is that it's public and damages a person's image. They are most likely referring to MD here. Authorities will be unlikely to go after someone who makes one or even a few reports, because they won't want people to be discouraged from reporting things that could be a genuine case.

A was incredibly smug in the video, which I didn't like. There are severely disabled children who are murdered and/or very abused out there who get missed by the system (another reason I don't like false CPS reports), him being smug like that just doesn't sit well for me. Perhaps he should use his platform to highlight things like this and not bleat on about being "awesome parents". I get he was angry and has every right to be, but they aren't all that.

Re Isaiah's "covid" symptoms. It is possible to test negative one day, and positive the next. So unless repeated tests are done it's possible for it to be missed. If they are being careful and hygenic why has he picked up a virus/bacterial infection? Especially if it's an illness already established in the human population (strep). They are going out and about a lot. He could also just be stressed or not sleeping well.

EDIT:
A&P have a very dogpiling mentality. They don't give direct instructions or names of people involved, but they vauguely hint at where they want their fans to go. They don't actively discourage it either. They encourage the "trash people/garbage people" mentality, they believe themselves to be above others. It's like a cult. Their fans, sycophants.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
im gonna go with no. he likely said that to inflate his ego and make it sound like they are the best parents and get all their followers to praise them
Correct they are suppose to stay non committal and impartial around the home (people) they are investigating
They are also not suppose to tell them anything about the report they are writing
If this caseworker did any of those things she was a leghumper, if she didn't and her supervisor sees the vlog for whatever reason she could be out of work
So asswipe is doing what he does best Blowing smoke out his ass

• Heart

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
I was more interested in your thoughts on CPS workers laughing about being called to a home. Being all jovial and joking etc.
The way Assa portrayed it both visits.
😁
Oh, sorry mate. Again, it is hard to say, as I am not a US citizen. I can only say that this wouldn't fly for a second over here, especially when it is blasted all over the internet (the case worker was supposedly familiar with the vlogs). There is also the chance that your supervisor finds out as well and then you are in deep shit. You are supposed to remain strictly neutral and laughing and joking with parents who are accused of doing something heinous to their kids is a) extremely unprofessional and b) the last thing you want to do when you think about a child suffering.

• Heart

Justcheckingin

A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
Please, I beg of you, don’t ever think what this family does is how normal Americans do things!

Yes, we say please and thank you in our home. My children, who are now young adults, have always been praised for their manners. (Not bragging just stating a fact.) 😉

• Heart
  • Haha

Valentine

About Abbie never ever saying "no" re the LL face washing incident. P is saying that because Abbie cannot verbalise consent that it's ok for her to be used as a marketing tool for her MLM scheme.
Communication is not just about talking. Anyone watching could tell that Abbie was uncomfortable and unhappy. A&P hate the adult autistic community because we can interpret Abbie's reactions and emotions in a way they can't as NT people.

EDIT: What is the point in them getting all of this therapy for Abbie, putting her in a specalist private school if they ignore the communication that Abbie has learned over the years?

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
On to a new topic....did anyone else think it was unusual that they are making Isaiah pack up his room? A guest room?! I kept my kids rooms their rooms until they finished school and officially moved on. I mean, they were home for summers...holidays....I cant imagine just taking over their room the minute they started college. Who wants to come home to a strange "guest" room? I am beginning to wonder if they are as sad as they claim to be because they are quick to erase his space there!

• Heart
  • Wow