Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He also plays the audio at the end of what he said. I definitely didn’t hear dork. But I’m sure he edited it to replay it to sound more like dork. I didn’t here an “ork” sound

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Here is tonight's vlog:

I just watched this vlog, at the end, maybe it's my ears, it appears the R word sounds like Dork?? I don't know, but, I didn't hear the R word some heard initially, I just heard Tard, nothing else! Strange how in one day the words changed so you can clearly hear it when in the vlog I listened to, theirs so much noise you couldn't hear it at all, except ARD or Tard!!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just watched Kaitlin’s “100th Video” on YT. Woohoo! (I mean 😴) She has a PO Box for her leg... , er fans to send gifts to. Reminds me of another family 🤔 I wonder if she sells makeup too?
I like Kaitlin and Kaidale. She seems pretty down to earth and humble. She ain't living high on the hog like the Maassives.

Reactions: 2
What a way to defend your parenting - by threatening to hit your child in his mouth!!! Disgusting Asa.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just watched this vlog, at the end, maybe it's my ears, it appears the R word sounds like Dork?? I don't know, but, I didn't hear the R word some heard initially, I just heard Tard, nothing else! Strange how in one day the words changed so you can clearly hear it when in the vlog I listened to, theirs so much noise you couldn't hear it at all, except ARD or Tard!!
Did they really play it? 🤦‍♀️. What is wrong with them, they are stupid to even egg this on. Embarrassing Isaiah even more. If they really cared they would have simply addressed it and moved on.

You would think that if it is so important that their son is going off to college that they would atleast took a week off from vlogging. I feel bad for Isaiah, his family is making a fool out of him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I swear my hearing is getting bad, I cannot even comment on him saying dork, R, turd, all I hear is noise

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You know P want's everyone to believe that she has this wonderful relationship with Abbie, but when they are talking about Abbie attacking HER AGAIN, she looks so incredibly pissed off. Instead of smiling and saying, you know I still love her or it's just part of dealing with or she can't help it and I don't hold it against her....no what does she do? She sits there with a horrible nasty mean face acting like shes angry. SMH!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
He also plays the audio at the end of what he said. I definitely didn’t hear dork. But I’m sure he edited it to replay it to sound more like dork. I didn’t here an “ork” sound
Exactly, or had them reenact it saying dork. He's a whiz at it.

Reactions: 11
And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Cue sincere voice about how isaiah is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shout from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support and love...what no gift cards

Assa and Bitchella can climb into a dumpster as far as I'm concerned. Isiah may have crossed a bridge of no return in terms of arrogance.
I know I missed stuff but could not take watching their sorry asses any more
The end

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What a way to defend your parenting - by threatening to hit your child in his mouth!!! Disgusting Asa.
I mean people who say the R word deserve a clock to the face. But not the best time to say something like that when your parenting is in question lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Note they never address the exploitation. They cannot defend that accusation. I vehemently hate that excuse of a woman, that vile, fake gross Pig. I could hear her in the background giving Abbie a hard time. It's funny how Abbie always directs her aggression at Pig. Give her a couple of years and she is going to really hurt her. Oh I am angry.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Perfectly said, it is all about the context of how it's being used.
I grew up in the 70's. My brothers and I jokingly called each other way worse than that as kids and the amazing thing about being a kid back then, no one was offended by every little thing that people said or did. 🤷‍♀️ It had no deeper evil meaning, they were words that went in one ear and out the other. We all grew up to be happy, productive members of society who know how to treat others well, but we also still know how to joke around and be sarcastic or crude, in the context of the conversation. If this gets me sent to the naughty corner, I will see you there!!! 🤷‍♀️ 😂 😂 😂
Context IS important. The difference between you & your siblings calling each other names is that you were all willing participants and all have fun with it. In Abbie's case, she is not a willing participant, her cognitive abilities preclude this.

Also, it isn't a matter of people nowadays being offended by every little thing. It's a matter of recognizing negative, abusive, harmful and discriminatory things which have been treated as acceptable for a long time, causing lot's of harm, injustice and inequality and now more and more people are speaking out about it. There are some things that should not be swept under the rug or ignored. Speaking out and standing up is how positive change happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly, or had them reenact it saying dork. He's a whiz at it.
I went back to the actual Vlog where he said it, and I hear "You dork" now honestly.

Also have to say, if you don't want Summer and Abbie's relationship to be sexualized, don't let her grab your daughters ass. And certainly don't film it to post on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Queue sincere voice about how Assa is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shoot from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support a
LMAO #12! I heard that too!😂😂 She better watch her tone, or Abbie may have to go in for round 2!!!!!💪🏼👊🏼💪🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Asa is such a liar. He is LOVING this drama because it isnt about HIM.
When the scandal broke, for days leading up to it he was doing his damndest to delete any rogue commenters and keep the lid on. Once LGM broke it, he had no choice but to come clean. The did their boo-hoo vlog, and never mentioned it again. But this? This is about P and Summer, and Isaiah.....and hes been dragging it out for a few days because for once he is just in the background. He gets the money shots of P crying, Isaiah looking somber and he can preach and preach and talk about his awards and tell the humpers how he loves them.
It shows what a crappy husband and parent he is that he can rehash "attacks" against his wife and kid, but wont rehash attacks against HIM.
Such a pig. I see you Asa. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 33
**pauses vlog**

They may not have asked you to be a part of all those boards you claim, BUT you certainly use it as a reason why you know everything! You bragging about the awards, the position on the boards, etc al is all hot air.
18m9en.jpg

I think many of us who see your vlog every day think Abbie is in a better place in your home than a group home. I don't doubt you love Abbie, but I think much of it is at her expense and often the wrong type of love. You have coddled and kept her from developing some real communication skills because you focus on colors, lip rounding, bubbles and food on her device. You laugh when she grabs food and jumps into the pool fully clothed. You are in her face and force her into close contact for hugs despite her pushing you away. I could go on with examples. You have created a bit of a monster who knows no consequences for her actions. Yes, she has the mental age of a toddler, but I was better behaved as a child.

Also, Abbie was NOT OKAY during this video. You could hear her swimming in the background while having "real talk" about her aggression. While Isiah and Ass are discussing MD's video, 🐷 can be heard raising her voice at Abbie. Then continued to ignore her to pontificate about us "trolls."
20200731_121614.jpg

/soapbox

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did you hear P say, "we love all of you even though you don't love us" Asa responded with "that's not true, maybe you do but I don't" Asa??? I can give to F's if you like me!!! I agree, he edited out the work T or R!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't keep up, haha!

I was sad to see the CPS stuff. They're neglectful, but Abbie would not do well in the system. I found the whole thing suspect though. Who is that happy and gleeful after a visit from a social worker? I was called on once- my child was screaming bloody murder, so I do think it was warranted, but he was screaming because I was giving him a bath. I was washing his hair and he had really hard time with sensory issues with his head. So I let them in my house to look around, gave them the contact info our our behaviour interventionists, told them about my son's autism and how it displays, and apologized. I also gave them the name and number of our social worker who helps us with safety and communication items.

On the other hand, there was no follow up. I think that's often the case, they are overwhelmed, understaffed, and underpaid. I grew up in foster care, was in multiple abusive homes, and I was never checked up on until the caregivers decided their check wasn't worth having me there. (I was quiet, usually what would happen is they would go to hit me and I would flinch because I HAVE PTSD). I would go into social services, they would take me into a room to weigh, measure, and take photos of my body. No charges were ever laid on any of my caregivers, despite how bad some of my injuries were.

I remember one time before I was put into foster care, though. My mom was with this abusive dude- everybody knew he had anger issues. We had a worker who would come pretty often to ensure our safety, and she never once asked me to roll up the long sleeves I was forced to wear, or the pant legs. She never asked why I never answered her questions without looking at my abuser first. She failed, and I think that if CPS did come to see the Maass's, that they slightly failed Abbie. I can't believe there was no suggestion, at the very least, to fence the pool, to ensure that she can't escape the house while they sleep. She doesn't need to be removed, but those steps should be taken IMO.

This is long but I have one more story, and it shed light as to why I was in abusive situations as long as I was. My eldest was hanging out with a neighbour kid last year after school. We live in the same building, and I would pay them for the time he was there. One day, this other kid, M, decided it was time to see my kid's penis. He then wrestled my kid down and pulled his pants off. My kid escaped and told me about it, and I have never let them hang out since. I didn't mind that M was curious- I understand that can be normal. My concern was with how forceful it was. Later that day, my son shared that this was not the first time M tried something, and that M has shown my son his penis and butt as well.

I called CPS. I gave them all the info I had, and because this involved my child, I also had to effectively report myself. It was upsetting and terrifying. Nothing ever came of it. Even on the phone they told me that this wasn't enough to start an investigation.

People at school (this was in mid January) noticed a difference in my kid, so I ended up calling a meeting with my son's EA, his teacher, resource lead, and principal. I told them that I didn't want this child ostracized, but I was afraid of him either getting my son alone and assaulting him again, or some other child. I told them the events without mentioning names, and they agreed that they needed to come up with safety protocols. It was at this time I shared the name of the other child, so he could be carefully watched.

From all that, I realized that maybe people actually did call CPS on my behalf. CPS just decided it wasn't dire enough, but they BARELY LOOKED.

I don't think that this was an actual CPS visit, as she wasn't wearing a mask, they were downright giddy, and the lady they filmed looked to be dressed pretty casually. But to think that this woman wouldn't have a single recommendation for them, particularly for their pool, is wild to me.

To end this, I will clarify I didn't call on them. I do think that they were excited for content, maybe saw MD's stuff through Tattle, and when they read her comments, they were excited to have another clickbait video. Just my thoughts. Hope everyone is doing well, and if you got through this, you're a champ!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I mean people who say the R word deserve a clock to the face. But not the best time to say something like that when your parenting is in question lol
Definitely not the best time!! What was he thinking!! You know how everybody has that thing that bothers them mines violence especially to kids. I can’t believe he said that. Even Isaiah looked taken back!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.