Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have even been speaking about CPS being called because whoever did call CPS will watch that blog and will be more excited and tempted to continue tu poke the bear.IMO Asa did not seem upset he seemed excited about the prospect of having a fight on his hands. I'm a mandated reporter as a nurse and I called CPS twice in 26 years. They definitely exploit their disabled daughter for YouTube money. I don't feel ANY children should be put on YouTube so their parents can make money. They just have completely changed... all of them in my opinion. And I'm sorry but I feel like P has changed the most and has turned into such an arrogant person. Not confident but arrogant and condescending.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I think it would take a bit longer for a CPS visit. Don’t they have paper work and calls to make on a new complaint? I’ll bet anything it was a follow up from the first call.
The first call was a year ago. No way that was still open.

Reactions: 8
how cps is handled varies depending on where you live.

Stating opinion is not defamation of character. Telling lies in order to cause harm is defamation.

If people are trying to actually go after them, And they can prove who, then he could have a legal case.

And I will restate there are plenty of places you can get covid results pretty quick. Just need a lab, Or I think, a test kit.

I doubt anyone here called. At least I truly hope. Because things like that are wrong. If they open a case they ate required to keep it open for a period of time. Then if no other calls ate made, issues resolved, etc the case is closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but this is funny to me. Not the situation of having cps called but just the whole being exposed thing. They had it coming and now they are freaking out because they can’t control the narrative.🍿
Agreed... he is such a control freak and he cannot control this... he said karma is rough in the description of tonight's vlog. I agree with him on that point

Reactions: 25
I agree with you 100%. He shouldn't have even been speaking about CPS being called because whoever did call CPS will watch that blog and will be more excited and tempted to continue tu poke the bear.IMO Asa did not seem upset he seemed excited about the prospect of having a fight on his hands. I'm a mandated reporter as a nurse and I called CPS twice in 26 years. They definitely exploit their disabled daughter for YouTube money. I don't feel ANY children should be put on YouTube so their parents can make money. They just have completely changed... all of them in my opinion. And I'm sorry but I feel like P has changed the most and has turned into such an arrogant person. Not confident but arrogant and condescending.
I never cared for P since the beginning. There was just something off putting about her. Besides the fact that she struggles to connect with Abbie. She hasn’t changed, BUT her true arrogant, condescending self has shown its face. I think the weight loss and financial security may have given her some confidence. I have a strong inclination that Princess P was raised like this, and her mother Candice is the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Dumb question time
The first CPS visit was about the same time last year. Could this have been a recheck of some sort?

Reactions: 12
Dumb question time
The first CPS visit was about the same time last year. Could this have been a recheck of some sort?
I doubt it. Once a case is closed its closed. Without an "open" case they do not have the right to contact them anymore, and I seriously doubt the first call went anywhere at all. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Okay, is it just me or is the timeline wonky here? The date of the vlog was the 4th August 2020 (shown in the beginning of the vlog)so last tuesday and in broad daylight. MDs video about the nosebleed was uploaded on Sunday evening ( if i looked correctly, the first mention here on tattle was sunday evening (monday morning, central european time). I don't know, how fast CPS in the US moves, but two days (or one day since no one could reach them on weekends, I assume) seems incredibly fast. I did call CPS twice in the last three years and not once did they actually do anything in just one day.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm disgusted by the CPS call. And the thing is, some of the complaints in the report had to have been pretty harsh. The bulk of reports are not even accepted, and no investigation even starts. I have been a mandated reporter for over 16 years and frankly there are times I have been dismissed and situations had to worsen to get CPS's attention. And I work with high risk indivduals...the transient, homeless and addicted. So in my opinion the report had to be very descriptive. And we know it was based off the face washing/spa tit since P flat out said "people made a video and stopped and started it" or something of that nature.
Asshat said the CPS reporter shared their (Massives) vlogs. If she watched them and didn't see what was reported would they still have to visit?

Reactions: 4
I can’t get over the bedroom scene with 🐷 sat on the bed crying. You would think someone had died and for him to say well we are a close family , what has that to do with anything. We are a close family and I have sent two sons off to uni. and I was excited for them not dragging them down before they went, making myself the centre of attention. Everything has to be about her all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is someone from CPS even allowed to even compliment someones parenting? Where I live this is an absolute no-no. Case workers have to remain impartial until the case is closed. A comment like that can get you removed and the case reassigned.
And/or are they allowed to laugh it off?
He stated the last worker laughed too.
I don't recall his exact statement in tonight's vlog.
Maybe someone can find it?
Calling CPS isn't the way to stop the exploitation. I don't know what is at this point.
I do know that in order to successfully win a defamation of character civil suit, one of the elements the plaintiff must show they were harmed. Suffered damages of some kind.
I do not know how Assa would prove this. I do not see him as being damaged at all. Do any of you?
At this point. i believe that he is pissed they were exposed and questions were raised about how they ignore Abbie and her attempts to communicate.
So he is throwing some sidewalk lawyer a few thousand dollars to go after someone in order to intimidate them so he and 🐖 can get back to the business of exploitation.
I personally wouldn't waste my money on a suit like this unless I knew for certain the person I was going after has deep pockets.
I would be too afraid the opposing counsel might persuade a jury that I was the bad guy because I'm a rich YouTube star going after someone because I didn't like what they said about me and because I can.
All my opinions.
Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And/or are they allowed to laugh it off?
He stated the last worker laughed too.
I don't recall his exact statement in tonight's vlog.
Maybe someone can find it?
Calling CPS isn't the way to stop the exploitation. I don't know what is at this point.
I do know that in order to successfully win a defamation of character civil suit, one of the elements the plaintiff must show they were harmed. Suffered damages of some kind.
I do not know how Assa would prove this. I do not see him as being damaged at all. Do any of you?
At this point. i believe that he is pissed they were exposed and questions were raised about how they ignore Abbie and her attempts to communicate.
So he is throwing some sidewalk lawyer a few thousand dollars to go after someone in order to intimidate them so he and 🐖 can get back to the business of exploitation.
I personally wouldn't waste my money on a suit like this unless I knew for certain the person I was going after has deep pockets.
I would be too afraid the opposing counsel might persuade a jury that I was the bad guy because I'm a rich YouTube star going after someone because I didn't like what they said about me and because I can.
All my opinions.
Who knows.
I don't know tit about the law, but I think it will end with a cease and desist letter. Defamation is pretty difficult to prove, iirc. I think this whole spiel was about firing up the fanbase, getting a vlog title that is guaranteed to gather clout and scare anyone remotely critical off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't know tit about the law, but I think it will end with a cease and desist letter. Defamation is pretty difficult to prove, iirc. I think this whole spiel was about firing up the fanbase, getting a vlog title that is guaranteed to gather clout and scare anyone remotely critical off.
I was more interested in your thoughts on CPS workers laughing about being called to a home. Being all jovial and joking etc as if they did not understand why they were even called.
The way Assa portrayed it both visits.
😁

Reactions: 20
im gonna go with no. he likely said that to inflate his ego and make it sound like they are the best parents and get all their followers to praise them
Correct they are suppose to stay non committal and impartial around the home (people) they are investigating
They are also not suppose to tell them anything about the report they are writing
If this caseworker did any of those things she was a leghumper, if she didn't and her supervisor sees the vlog for whatever reason she could be out of work
So asswipe is doing what he does best Blowing smoke out his ass

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I doubt it. Once a case is closed its closed. Without an "open" case they do not have the right to contact them anymore, and I seriously doubt the first call went anywhere at all. Just my opinion.
I know here if they visit you there is an open case. Think it remains open at least a year regardless if they investigate further. But every state is different

Reactions: 6
Asshat said the CPS reporter shared their (Massives) vlogs. If she watched them and didn't see what was reported would they still have to visit?
IMO, probably. The supervisor is the only who can can decide on making a visit. So if they said go, the worker will go.
I do find it interesting that the caseworker supposedly watches their vlogs. In that case, that caseworker ideally should have asked to be recused. It isnt like a legal type of conflict of interest but it is hard to be impartial if you feel you "know" someone.
As far as them having a "chuckle" together, its not so far fetched. Its actually a great relief to go to a call and see a child is actually ok. It doesnt mean they are besties.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe them bitching about the CPS call. Sure, it was inappropriate of someone to make a report. But why the duck would you advertise it? I would be so embarrassed if I were them. To me, they just came across as arrogant POS. "LOOK AT ALL OUR AWARDS!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know here if they visit you there is an open case. Think it remains open at least a year regardless if they investigate further. But every state is different
Wow...you must have extensive resources there, I dont understand that at all. Cases cant be opened at all until there is a visit....imagine if every single phone call opened a case based only on the caller? There are not enough workers for that. Here, the calls are discussed and it is decided what warrants a visit and what doesnt. If a visit is warranted a CW is assigned and they make the visit. After the visit they make a report with their observations and opinions and then the supervisor (again) makes the call to officially open a case, or close the call.

Reactions: 10
I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
Hmmm.. I wouldn't put it passed AssHat....not at all... trying to scare MD?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.