Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say that as a mandated reporter I find a lot of things they do sketchy, but not abuse. I will say the water safety and refusal to fence in the pool is troubling. I could see someone saying that as neglect, but I would not report that.
The biggest thing they do is exploit Abbie.. but that will take care of itself as there views are dwindling and this money train won't last forever.. Also.. they make bucks of the CPS on the thumbnail.. they got tons of views last time.

If you want to stop the exploitation... calling CPS is the wrong way to go about it...

• Heart
Reactions: 38
In the video they say kid can't speak a word, she can't vocalize "no" but I have seen it and the company they had hired to write subtitles for the videos had seen it - and added to the subtitles. I have posted that here before, it's right here. They do ignore her signs and vocalizations, it's nothing new.

I don't know how these visits happen, do they call beforehand or just show up and do the inspection? Because I'm now wondering if Summer leaving had anything to do with this visit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really hope Isiah gets his ego knocked out of him when he goes to college I think he is more unbearable than asa

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just want to say it was not me who called. I would never waste my own time on them doing something like that. I literally don't care enough about them for that. And I don't agree with it, I feel bad for the workers and the time wasted but I don't feel bad for that family. I don't think it was deserved, but I can't feel sorry for them. Not after seeing the stuff that gets posted in here about the things they do. They are not great parents and listening to Asa go on and on about all their "accomplishments" as parents was cringeworthy. They were surface level accomplishments.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just want to say it was not me who called. I literally don't care enough about them for that. And I don't agree with it, I feel bad for the workers and the time wasted but I don't feel bad for that family. I don't think it was deserved, but I can't feel sorry for them. Not after seeing the stuff that gets posted in here about the things they do. They are not great parents and listening to Asa go on and on about all their "accomplishments" as parents was cringeworthy. They were surface level accomplishments.
Yea... its painful when he gets all smug and self righteous.. no one should call cps on them... but he is far from being an "awesome parent"

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hope no body here called on them. That is way over the line! I doubt it was anyone here. Most likely someone from YouTube...but still! Grrr!

Reactions: 26
So because of the incubation period of Covid, (2-14 days) and P clearly engaging in high risk behavior, he should test again Before he starts school. but he’s out & about. Still irresponsible As f.
calling DCF not cool
threatening MD silly, truth is a defense in defamation cases even if I don’t think I said the R word. The make up bullshit true, not wearing a life jacket true, what else is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You got to be a whole lot of crazy to call CPS by what you watch on the internet.

Reactions: 29
who the hell called cps on them? I don't think anyone here would. I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure they are so mad
someone admitted they emailed isaiah's college about him possibly using the "R" word, so I suppose it wouldn't surprise me someone would call cps.

Reactions: 11
I hope no body here called on them. That is way over the line! I doubt it was anyone here. Most likely someone from YouTube...but still! Grrr!
He said their address was listed in the comments... their address was scrubbed from this forum a long time ago and I don't recall seeing it on here in the past few months and if it was it was scrubbed quickly.
I doubt it was someone from here, we've seen and commented before about the last CPS visit and were fairly unanimous that it wasn't a helpful move.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have reported people before. It killed me to do it but I had to, being a mandated reported. it involved drug use, neglect, lack of basic needs and hygiene (no beds, one mattress, no sheets, one pillow for multiple kids), trash everywhere and lack of schooling. think a kid that should be in elementary school not in school, not being homeschooled, and was autistic. as much as a+p suck as parents there are people that are way worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.

Reactions: 29
someone admitted they emailed isaiah's college about him possibly using the "R" word, so I suppose it wouldn't surprise me someone would call cps.
Had to be someone from MD's channel!! Doubt anyone would call from here! We've been here a long time and it hasn't happened, all of a sudden MD channel comes to the surface and CPS is called??? Think about it!! I am going to sit in the corner and mind my business!!

Reactions: 27
I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
The question is if they were actually called or if it was an update from the last call... Usually they don’t just close out a case on one home visit, if they feel it is necessary or if there was enough for them to want to do a home visit...
Also, if the case worker said anything about them in the positive, it crossed the line because they are to stay neutral and not say a word, for or against the family. I guess it goes back to P’s saying her surgeon was so proud of her, for the minimal weight loss after surgery..
Again, I admit what I did, under Sam... Sam did not call...

I will say, when I talked with a respite worker recently, she said that I would be shocked at how much neglect and abuse happens in “higher income” homes, versed lower income because the parents just give up or don’t want to deal with the special needs child.. Also, how bad some of the mansions can look, on the inside, verses what you see on the outside...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
and they are pursuing defamation of character. um they aren't allowed to say who reported. so good luck asa.

Reactions: 13
I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
Exactly I don’t believe anything they say. Could be another tactic to gain sympathy. I don’t doubt that someone who watched MDs video possibly could have though, they might see Abbie being forced to participate in activities and exploited as abuse.

Reactions: 18
we shouldn’t be reaching out to ANYBODY regarding the MAASS’. I don’t care about these people that much. I don’t even watch the vlogs in their entirety. I got bored.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
When did Is
Had to be someone from MD's channel!! Doubt anyone would call from here! We've been here a long time and it hasn't happened, all of a sudden MD channel comes to the surface and CPS is called??? Think about it!! I am going to sit in the corner and mind my business!!
Who is MD? sorry I have been away for a bit and I have pages upon pages to catch up on, can someone fill me on who MD is
thank you

Reactions: 1
and they are pursuing defamation of character. um they aren't allowed to say who reported. so good luck asa.

I thought that would be the case but I don't know how they work. If they do know who reported them then surely the defamation of character can work both ways as they don't hold back with insults, threats and name calling.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.