Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had this on previous and boom new thread created

It's going to kill 🐷 since unless she is the one moving him in she won't be able to see his actual room
I've mentioned a few times, once he's moved in only dorm residents are allowed in.
So until App State says otherwise she'd be a no go
I wonder if he'll bring his scooter, after all App State said to streamline what students bring but you know he needs "all the things"
Unless she pisses off the RA and forces herself into his room the poor boy may have to horror of horrors unpack himself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, a new thread just in time for tonight's train wreck. So, place your bets as to what we will see tonight....

Also, if Isiah is "sick" like Ass implied last night after the "beep," then why is he going out around town with Priscilla? Yeah, more of that COVIDIOT mindset.

Reactions: 21
She is not putting Isaiah or the current health situation this country is in first. She is only thinking about herself and what she wants. She is a very selfish woman. Abbie has absolutely no business being there! If there was ever a time to put the big girl panties on it’s now.P

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I agree if he's feeling sick he shouldn't be outside unless he tests negative for COVID.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I had this on previous and boom new thread created

It's going to kill 🐷 since unless she is the one moving him in she won't be able to see his actual room
I've mentioned a few times, once he's moved in only dorm residents are allowed in.
So until App State says otherwise she'd be a no go
I wonder if he'll bring his scooter, after all App State said to streamline what students bring but you know he needs "all the things"
Unless she pisses off the RA and forces herself into his room the poor boy may have to horror of horrors unpack himself
Her knees couldn't handle it. One trip up and she will be done. Assa a should go just with Issa. Make it a bonding trip. I'm sure they have a lot to talk about. Actually I bet they both drive up in both cars.
oh and I think I got why I couldn't sign up for YT. I have an ad blocker. I'm trying to kill that currently.

Reactions: 13
who the hell called cps on them? I don't think anyone here would. I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure they are so mad

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
"We should be spending quality time with Isaiah and focusing on family with only days before he heads off to college. Instead we have to deal with this crap. So yeah, I'm smug and I'm angry. I'm allowed to be. I don't have the privilege of seeing things from the outside looking in. There have been multiple accusations made against all members of my family at this point. After this video was made these same people have been coming after Isaiah. The comment has even been made that with him going to school to be a therapist they want to spread that he used the "R" word in reference to his sister. Complete trash people and anyone associated with them is the same. I stand by what I said. At the time of writing this it is the last day before Isaiah leaves for college and he is giving his time to record a virtual talent show for a special needs summer camp. More to come in the next vlog as things escalate. I'm sorry for the negative crap but we share our lives and this is currently part of our life. As YouTubers I fully expected to receive criticism and some haters. Not everyone is going to like us and that's fine. Never in a million years did I think we would be accused of abuse, neglect, exploitation, and to see our family face these kinds of things. It's beyond ridiculous. Karma is rough."

the description on the vlog. im going to guess he thinks we trash people did it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
who the hell called cps on them? I don't think anyone here would. I haven't watched it yet. I'm sure they are so mad
I think it was someone watching MDs videos. The word abuse is literally in the title of one of her videos.
Funny thing that Isaiah says that Abbie has never said a single word. Wasn't there a whole video about her saying no? Complete with Pritchface crying? or am I remembering it wrong?
Edit to add: Regarding reporting them. This was a bad, terrible, no good idea. Not only about crossing a line or -worst case - condemning Ab to land in the foster system. Now they can play the poor victims in front of their leghumpers (which they were doing with a lot of fanfare in this video.)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s totally fine and entertaining to nitpick and gossip about everything they do here. When it crosses the line to harassment, trolling, bringing it to “real” life - it’s crossing the line. Calling cps on this family is the last bleeping thing Abbie needs.

Am I a bad person because I literally cackled when I saw the title?
Yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I will say that as a mandated reporter I find a lot of things they do sketchy, but not abuse. I will say the water safety and refusal to fence in the pool is troubling. I could see someone saying that as neglect, but I would not report that.

Reactions: 25
It’s totally fine and entertaining to nitpick and gossip about everything they do here. When it crosses the line to harassment, trolling, bringing it to “real” life - it’s crossing the line. Calling cps on this family is the last bleeping thing Abbie needs.

Yes
I agree, calling CPS really? come on now.....what about the kids that do need CPS involved, they are wasting the time of CPS for what?
I hope it was nobody here but who knows...I kinda stopped coming here because it was getting a bit much..its fun to gossip and tattle but when it comes to attacking these people that isn't cool at all.. smh...whoever it was that called are you happy???

Reactions: 31
Here is tonight's vlog:

1. Nothing like waiting till last minute to pack
2. Wow socks 🙄
3. Unfolded laundry shocker
4. Millions of kids move out of parents houses everyday..get over it
Has nothing to do with being a close family or not...you're not that special
5. Wiseass "I can see the comments now"
6. Ahh where is Miss Brandy, do we believe it or not
7. Trashcans and worthless. Does anyone else believe she said they were awesome parents. (Caseworkers are suppose to be non committal when in the home)
8. Gathering around the island ... the comments are going to sink any credibility on MD
9. Oh so sincere, we are so awesome, we do so much with our child...we have so many awards
10. They may want to keep her away from that Guillermo kid. Bad things also happen at home
11. Isaiah being a wiseass
12. Bad, crappy people..welcome to the club
13. More take out
14. Showing how happy Abbie is
15. Dunkin again
16. Every video Isaiah turns into his father more and more

I don't agree with the calling CPS
Abbie is fed, clothed and has no physical injuries...house is clean so they really cannot do anything
The end

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Now while I have my opinions about Ass and P Ab is not abused or criminally neglected. False CPS claims really infuriate me. Those people are spread so thin and are over worked already... I really hope it was not someone from here.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.