Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripe69

VIP Member
Why does he not answer the question of demonetising his channel. If they are really doing this for awareness then why make money out of it. I would respect them a lot more if they did this for nothing or gave all the proceeds to an autism charity. Has he ever once justified making money off his disabled daughter. He never brings this up in his “ let’s get real “
Chats. Nobody is allowed to ask that question and get an answer because he would delete it. He says the videos are free to watch but that’s just avoiding the issue, he makes big money from this and the proof of his sincerity would be if he didn’t take the money.
Puffed up, smug, arrogant, arsehole.
I would love to have a “let’s get real chat “ with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

spacetrash

I can't believe them bitching about the CPS call. Sure, it was inappropriate of someone to make a report. But why the fuck would you advertise it? I would be so embarrassed if I were them. To me, they just came across as arrogant POS. "LOOK AT ALL OUR AWARDS!!!!" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Heres my thoughts on MD deleting her channel, etc.
Hopefully this will be a cautionary tale for the next person to take up the crusade. I think her heart was in the right place initially but something went wrong. She knew so little about them, was only talking about topics commenters left her.
And to do so many vlogs so quickly?? What was the rush? It should have been a slow build....let a vlog stand a few weeks, do some research on the next topic. The first vlog she had a few people who were fans actually agreeing and crossing over. That was the goal and it worked. She either got too eager and cocky, or the increased traffic on her page gave her a false sense of security, because she was warned about the Maass Squads mob mentality. Instead of slow and quiet movement that could gradually win people over she went for broke and it completely backfired.
Idk. I'm sorry she felt she had to leave YT, but yet she didnt heed any warnings and her vlogs were as click-baity as Asa's. People turned on LGM and everything she said was actual fact, not opinion. I dont know how Carol thought her approach would be successful.
I dont think Asa "won" though. As short lived as it was, it caused a glitch in the Maass matrix. It upset them, and he did lose a few fans. He knows it can and will eventually happen again. So thats a win in my eyes. But it could have been much more had she just slowed her roll......

• Heart

spacetrash

The latest vlog has got me all sorts of riled up! Please forgive my rambling.

SO! They are bitching about people having opinions on THEIR content that THEY freely put on the internet. And they are pissed because the people THEY have included in their shit show are being affected... I can smell the hypocrisy from here in Australia. God forbid ANYONE has a differing opinion to them or has different experiences to them because they are seen as WRONG!
Imagine knowingly calling someone with autism A TRASH PERSON!!! UMMMMM EXCUSE YOU!!!! How about practicing that acceptance that you preach. What utter POS!!!! They are far from being the true north of society's moral compass. You know what they say about stones and glasshouses...

• Heart

Scottishfalpal1

VIP Member
I really hope Isiah gets his ego knocked out of him when he goes to college I think he is more unbearable than asa

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member

I watched!!!! I am wondering though, was CPS really called? And who called? Someone from YT? I don't know if I believe that CPS was called!
I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.

• Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Asshole, if you read this...you're still exploiting your daughter and make her do tricks like a damn dog. BTW.. Summer is extremely inappropriate in touching/patting Abbie's butt.. that is not debatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Stripe69

VIP Member
I’m not seeing how it has made HER a better person . All I see is a mother who is disconnected from her child. She spends as little time as possible with her and if she takes her anywhere she usually has another person with her. I don’t like Asa but I really think he loves Abbie but he is by no means father of the year when he has another daughter who he has discarded.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
#specialneedssibling... I'm not too sure how I feel about ascribing that as a personal identity for Isaiah. He is his own person and shouldn't be defined by Abbie's conditions.

"He is going to make such a difference in this world all because of who his sister is." I emphasized the 'all' because that really stood out to me as I read it. As if Isaiah doesn't have any merits of his own. That anything he accomplishes in the future will be 'all because' of Abbie. As if he owes her any success etc that he'll have. That's a really backhanded compliment you've given him, P.

Also, it seems Abbie didn't make God-Cilla a better person.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Note they never address the exploitation. They cannot defend that accusation. I vehemently hate that excuse of a woman, that vile, fake gross Pig. I could hear her in the background giving Abbie a hard time. It's funny how Abbie always directs her aggression at Pig. Give her a couple of years and she is going to really hurt her. Oh I am angry.

• Heart
  • Angry

Gina

I haven’t said anything because as a social worker and mandated reporter it made me sick that DCFS was called on this family. When I worked for the government I had 150 cases I handled by myself First of all Abbie is not being abused at all, exploited yes, the bread winner yes , but abused not even close. To take a case workers time away from a child who is truly being abused is disgusting. Also I can not and will not believe a case worker sat laughing with the Maassss I call bs big time. We are taught to never assume stuff and not get friendly at all. Now if she was their case worker over a period of time they may build a mutual respect for each other but not the way they describe. I have had neglected children taken away from parents or drug addicted parents that have worked hard to get their children back that I’ve built a relationship with during the years I worked with them but I don’t believe what they said about the caseworker

My 5 yr old grandson came back from his fathers house Sunday really really sick. He sounded horrible. My daughter was upset he looked so miserable. We went with to meet her ex at the 7-11 they meet at for the exchange. I’m high risk so of course we were all upset because I could have been exposed to covid. My daughter called his dr and she sent him for a rapid test. It took 20 minutes for his results. He was negative so yes tests come back quickly. Plus I have a friend whose daughter is going to Syracuse in NY and right now they have to isolate for 2 weeks before she can move in. They are in a hotel in NY and aren’t allowed to leave. They got there Wednesday and Thursday morning a contact tracer called them they can not heave the room for 2 weeks. Plus her daughter has to be covid tested a few times during her stay that the college brings to their room to be tested. I wonder is Isaiah had to be tested for school and it’s bs he was sick. I trust them 0% because they lie lie lie.

• Heart

erised2020

It’s totally fine and entertaining to nitpick and gossip about everything they do here. When it crosses the line to harassment, trolling, bringing it to “real” life - it’s crossing the line. Calling cps on this family is the last fucking thing Abbie needs.

Yes
I agree, calling CPS really? come on now.....what about the kids that do need CPS involved, they are wasting the time of CPS for what?
I hope it was nobody here but who knows...I kinda stopped coming here because it was getting a bit much..its fun to gossip and tattle but when it comes to attacking these people that isn't cool at all.. smh...whoever it was that called are you happy???

cathy77533

Chatty Member
I don’t underestimate The Masster Manipulator.
Is he so concerned about the recent backlash that he cooked this blog post out of thin mud?
We don’t see CPS
Just a staged doorway shot holding a pamphlet
They have received prior visits from CPS, could the pamphlet be from then?
Just another theory to add to the pot
Agree with everything you said!! He took the pamphlet out of the draw that's been there since the last call to CPS, besides, why would he even show the pamphlet anyway? Why did he briefly pan the camera out the window sayleing "nice lady" who cares? Your followers maybe! Sorry, I don't buy it!

I do not believe they were called, came to the door, he showed them an award, and they told him they were great parents. Oh and he made a point of saying (as he pointed out the window) "Oh look....there she is....the CPS lady. Nice lady" . That was such a crock, tryng waaay too to hard to proove it.
Right, he doesn't want anymore dirt to come out in the wash!! He's sly as a fox... The Fox that bit you died, Asa!!!

Asshat is most definitely a manipulator. He isn't always successful at it but he does do it - A LOT.
When A&P made the boohoo video talking about his third child, Asshat stated that there were ppl messaging Isaiah & Summer and saying really ugly things to them. While that might be a possibility, I feel that he purposely said that to draw sympathy as well as to distract from his own fckups and that it was more than likely fabricated/made up.

The whole robbery story was complete and utter bullshit. Something he thought up in an attempt to generate something interesting for vlog content. If it had actually happened, no way he wouldn't have gotten at least a few seconds of it on video.
And what about the the hike they went on, on the last trip??? It was only a block lol and Asa made it sound like it was miles when he said to P "I'm so proud of you, you would of never made it before" come on!!! It was a very short walk! I just can't!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
P just outed herself as one of the commenters' on MD's videos.

Telling us we should be careful where we get our information from because it makes us look foolish.
Does that sound familiar to anyone? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Glowfish

You got to be a whole lot of crazy to call CPS by what you watch on the internet.

Reactions: 29

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.

SpiritofSalty

Chatty Member
Is someone from CPS even allowed to even compliment someones parenting? Where I live this is an absolute no-no. Case workers have to remain impartial until the case is closed. A comment like that can get you removed and the case reassigned.

Kermy

VIP Member
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
IMO it's a Massive thing.
My mother was a short woman but if you didn't say please or thank you her arms grew long so she could slap you upside the back of the head
Honestly the Maass family is just ignorant and you really can't judge Americans by them

• Haha
  • Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member

I thought showing the woman walking to her car, however briefly, was out of order (privacy wise) and a bit strange. Would you run and grab the camera immediately she'd gone out of the door !!! It'd be the last thing I'd think to do.

Reactions: 28