Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
You know I thought the same when he mentioned the cameras!! No appreciation. They say the English are too polite but seen as they are vulnerable people sending you gifts and takes you weeks to say you have them and then not say thank you genuinely seems so rude!! Like the woman who sent the cameras was asking about them in the comment section days ago!

Reactions: 22
A question I keep meaning to ask but watching tonight’s vlog has really reminded me... please please please do not take it in a rude way etc but I was wondering if it’s an American thing not to say please and thank you as often as the UK or like the UK is it that most do and people like the massives don’t. For example, ass telling ab to spin or move etc and Piggy saying open it. I notice often how they don’t start or end with a please etc. Sorry to be long winded just don’t want to stereotype or offend!
I mean I don't say it every sentence out if my mouth... but several times a day. If I am asking for something or someone does something for me... not notice my uk friends saying either more than I do so.... so don't think it's a uk vs usa thing

Reactions: 11
Please, I beg of you, don’t ever think what this family does is how normal Americans do things!

Yes, we say please and thank you in our home. My children, who are now young adults, have always been praised for their manners. (Not bragging just stating a fact.) 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
No..it is not an American thing..it is a parenting thing. I live in the southeastern US and we are very much please, thank you humans. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
IMO it's a Massive thing.
My mother was a short woman but if you didn't say please or thank you her arms grew long so she could slap you upside the back of the head
Honestly the Maass family is just ignorant and you really can't judge Americans by them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
P wins top sales & top recruiter (funny how LL tries to distinguish itself from other MLM’s by using term enroller). Don’t know how these top performers sleep at night, but particularly her, given the vulnerability of her fan club.

so since MD disabled her YT should I just go ahead and make one? I’m very curious as if I should. Obviously I’m not about to mention abuse more along the lines of exploitation.
I’d think about it very hard given what we just saw...... sending you warm wishes!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
P wins top sales & top recruiter (funny how LL tries to distinguish itself from other MLM’s by using term enroller). Don’t know how these top performers sleep at night, but particularly her, given the vulnerability of her fan club.

I’d think it very hard given what we just saw...... sending you warm wishes!
Im not afraid of that cult. I’ve had worse come after me. Plus my true identity is always hidden. I’ve learned to do that from working missing person cases.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My god. Every vlog is Isaiahs last meal, last something.
And lookie....P sending out those announcements netted some goodies. Shocker.
Abbie was wearing the booty shorts again when modeling the hoodie. Way to revealing for someone who rolls and thrashes around.
Then they had her in shorts that were too big and a tshirt that was way too small. Can they not spend any of the money she earns them on properly fitting clothing?
Nala is a beautiful cat. With Isaiah leaving I hope P doesnt start manhandling her like she did Sandy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nala is starting to look a bit wide around the middle for a cat so young, she doesn't go out and doesn't do a lot indoors, maybe P is feeding her a charcuterie board every night.

Was that the man who was wrapped around Abi on the beach 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I got news today that my unborn nephew has vesicoureteral reflux. They are going to be doing ultrasounds more often and depending on if it corrects itself or not he’ll have to have surgery when he’s born. Since this news my sister now has to do the gene testing (or whatever it’s called) because the doctors believe he is going to be a vegetable when he is born. 😞
My youngest son had it. He developed a kidney infection when he was about six month old and they discovered it. They put him on antibiotics for about 9 months to see if it would correct itself. It didn’t and he had surgery to correct it. He is now 11 and a healthy boy. Best of luck to your sister and nephew!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nala is starting to look a bit wide around the middle for a cat so young, she doesn't go out and doesn't do a lot indoors, maybe P is feeding her a charcuterie board every night.

Was that the man who was wrapped around Abi on the beach 👀
Yes that was creepy Guillermo

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, so P took her special Limelife box with her to Boone. All that excitement for a hat, and another make-up bag. LMAO. Cracks me up.

And take a look at the first comment. The humpers are begging for attention and a good job! from the Massives.

1596931496696.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
My god. Every vlog is Isaiahs last meal, last something.
And lookie....P sending out those announcements netted some goodies. Shocker.
Abbie was wearing the booty shorts again when modeling the hoodie. Way to revealing for someone who rolls and thrashes around.
Then they had her in shorts that were too big and a tshirt that was way too small. Can they not spend any of the money she earns them on properly fitting clothing?
Nala is a beautiful cat. With Isaiah leaving I hope P doesnt start manhandling her like she did Sandy.
Sorry to be crude but at this point it wouldn't surprise me if they vlogged his last tit at home. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.