Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never posted so much, I must be talkative tonight. Anyway, I wanted to point out that P said “It just makes you look foolish”. But I want to say that not utilizing a life vest on the boat is HUGELY foolish! That is a case of life or death which is more impacting than words. And the pool thing is pretty scary to me also. Pools are great but if you have little ones at home your diligence has to be 1000% or regret will be yours at some point. That’s just damn foolish
And thinking your all cute and flaunt it on the internet is foolish!!

MD just posted a few mins ago...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’ve never posted so much, I must be talkative tonight. Anyway, I wanted to point out that P said “It just makes you look foolish”. But I want to say that not utilizing a life vest on the boat is HUGELY foolish! That is a case of life or death which is more impacting than words. And the pool thing is pretty scary to me also. Pools are great but if you have little ones at home your diligence has to be 1000% or regret will be yours at some point. That’s just damn foolish
Good Catch MaxsMom👍
Maybe P means “special needs” instead of the word foolish.
She has stated many times she doesn’t want Abby to look special needs.
If one lone teenager on the boat wears a vest, she would stand out and special needs is what P ist rying to avoid.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
some of the FA fans are sure being ugly. #be kind bleeping assholes. ❤❤❤❤🥰🥰
Yes, the master commanded them #be kind leghumpers
In addition , if Arsewipe happens to read here, I would like to say that, you came across tonight as extremely smug and self satisfied. You blame this site for a lot of things but we are not guilty. Your wife uses the #bekind, yet your delusional followers go on the attack if they feel you have been wronged, why not tell them to be kind. They are doing exactly what you are condemning other people for doing, double standard. You are not the best parents in the world , you are no better than a lot of people on this site with families, the difference is , we don’t parade our business before the world for all to see.
If you are comfortable earning money the way you do then I think that says a lot more about you than any of us on this forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
oh, they’re commenting! Hundreds of the lovers are beating her ruthlessly. I hate this stuff, all the meanness, the hypocrisy, the lies. I want my simple Tattle back!!
Sure they are mean, but what did anyone expect? Carol tackled this whole thing an an amateurish and quite frankly foolish way, with tons of loaded language and overdramatization (and nothing to back it up). There was absolutely no way that Mass the Ass would just shrug it off and move on. His ego wouldn't let him, even if the videos didn't pose a threat to his moneytrain, and he knows that he can rile up his fans.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well I think she’s brave. I don’t agree with everything she said in her videos and in particular the charged language she used, but she is calling like she sees it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I think she’s brave. I don’t agree with everything she said in her videos and in particular the charged language she used, but she is calling like she sees it.
Exactly. She says in her new video that other youtubers asked her to cover this family because they were afraid to do it. Probably because of the huge following FA has. Good for her for not being afraid to express her opinion on a larger platform and even still not backing down. She said leghumpers are attacking her on every platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the Maass’ and their psycho fans don’t realize, a neighbor could have easily reported them to CPS, if they noticed anything remotely dangerous or bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And yet the result is a win on the other side. FA is gaining clout and most likely support from this
I thought that her initial video was okay (if boring) and I supported her researching the topic further. She also reacted well to comments pointing her towards questionable things. And then she went completely off the rails and lost me. That is how I see it.
Edit to add: She says that she has a professional transcript that clearly shows that Isaiah is using the r-word. That could save a lot if made public.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
And yet the result is a win on the other side. FA is gaining clout and most likely support from this
I thought that her initial video was okay (if boring) and I supported her researching the topic further. She also reacted well to comments pointing her towards questionable things. And then she went completely off the rails and lost me. That is how I see it.
Who says it’s a competition. It was never about who likes FA vs who doesn’t like FA. Its about them exploiting their daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who says it’s a competition. It was never about who likes FA vs who doesn’t like FA. Its about them exploiting their daughter.
So them losing support and eventually stop the exploitation was the goal, correct? And that (most likely) failed. I would count that as a loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So them losing support and eventually stop the exploitation was the goal, correct? And that (most likely) failed. I would count that as a loss.
We have always been outnumbered by leghumpers. One YouTube video of someone’s opinion was not going to change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think Youtubers that are better at presenting data could be more successful than MD. If some channel like Tea Spill or Spill could compile a video of all the questionable things this family has done and presented the facts with clear receipts and without getting overly emotional it would reach a greater audience. Or something like Idubbz's content cop videos where they expose all the discrepancies and the lies they've been telling with proof would be massive, and then it would definitely show up on Philip de Franco's news videos and pick up enough people to demand a reform from Youtube regarding filming and profiting off of children without their consent. I think it's good that MD tried to tackle the issues but she wasn't equipped to clearly present what is happening and deal with the leghumpers. And calling CPS definitely won't help the cause. Do we want Abbie to be taken away or do we want these lazy parents to just not be able to milk their daughter for money?

• Heart
Exactly. She says in her new video that other youtubers asked her to cover this family because they were afraid to do it. Probably because of the huge following FA has. Good for her for not being afraid to express her opinion on a larger platform and even still not backing down. She said leghumpers are attacking her on every platform.
She's also stated that medical professionals and people who work w/ special needs individuals asked her to do it, as well. As SpiritofSalty has stated previously, I find that to be suspicious. No offence to MD, but, it's not like she's a very well known YT'er with a large platform and a lot of influence. Why seek her out?? Why wouldn't they just contact the appropriate authorities themselves if they believed it was warranted??

Before she started doing the FA videos, most of her videos were averaging between 775 to 1000 views with the occasional one getting a high view count. With her FA videos, the most views she's gotten is 14k. That's not really a larger platform. I've noticed that MD has hidden her subscriber count. That's a little but suspect to me as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
We have always been outnumbered by leghumpers. One YouTube video of someone’s opinion was not going to change that.
Then I don't get what the goal ultimately was. I've read a lot on here over the last days, and the things mentioned ranged from them being exposed, being demonetized, all family channels being demonetized all the way up to a completely new law dealing with exploiting people unable to consent. I never made a secret that I found most of those wishes downright delusional and that I saw problems with Carols approach.
If this thing was never going to change anything, what was it for? Funsies?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
On to a new topic....did anyone else think it was unusual that they are making Isaiah pack up his room? A guest room?! I kept my kids rooms their rooms until they finished school and officially moved on. I mean, they were home for summers...holidays....I cant imagine just taking over their room the minute they started college. Who wants to come home to a strange "guest" room? I am beginning to wonder if they are as sad as they claim to be because they are quick to erase his space there!
I'm still catching up in the forum, but wanted to reply to this by saying thank you! My parents were quick to change my room around and wouldn't let me take my mattress even though it was for my scoliosis.

But this is how parents should be!!! What guests will they have staying in that room?? They have no friends and their parents could sleep in Isiahs bed just wash the sheets. They'r actually probably avoiding having to wash sheets etc

• Heart
Thats true, but if we go back a few days right here you'd have thought the bank was foreclosing, the pool drained and all the things gone....lol. This MD thing was made out to be the end of them. I couldnt figure out what the excitement was all about. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

If my parents were acting how P was when I was moving out I would be soo nervous. Isiah has anxiety so I'm sure he's feeling it

Then I don't get what the goal ultimately was. I've read a lot on here over the last days, and the things mentioned ranged from them being exposed, being demonetized, all family channels being demonetized all the way up to a completely new law dealing with exploiting people unable to consent. I never made a secret that I found most of those wishes downright delusional and that I saw problems with Carols approach.
If this thing was never going to change anything, what was it for? Funsies?
There really was no goal. She went online to talk about the family. Just like we do here except she has a YouTube channel. Yes after digging deeper she said she would like to bring down family channels, but everyone knows that’s not going to happen because she made a few videos talking about this family.

Thats true, but if we go back a few days right here you'd have thought the bank was foreclosing, the pool drained and all the things gone....lol. This MD thing was made out to be the end of them. I couldnt figure out what the excitement was all about. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I didn’t understand it either and I mentioned that. People were putting way too much interest into what she was saying just because she’s a YouTuber.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.