Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, why are so many here thinking a tattler called CPS? If anyone called, it could have been people that live near them or someone that interacts with them more frequently. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Calling child protection services about them is spiteful, ridiculous and a waste of precious resources, anyone can see that Abi has plenty of home comforts, is well fed and taken care of but what I did see after the visit is that A was on a high to the point of punchy excitement. Was he more worried than he's letting on because if that was me I'd just be sitting down utterly drained and breathing a huge sigh of relief that it was over. Isaiah was mirroring his father :rolleyes: and seemed ready for a fight.
Yup! It appears as though this just gave A bragging rights to fill his ego. He was way to happy about the whole incident and eager to let everyone know how awesome he is!🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I’m confused, why are so many here thinking a tattler called CPS? If anyone called, it could have been people that live near them or someone that interacts with them more frequently. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think it would be strange if someone here called CPS, I kinda got the feeling that the general consensus around here is that involving CPS is not the way to go (which I agree with).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I didn't realize I quoted you MaidenX. I was just saying my COVID 19 tests come back fairly quick too( like 24 to 36 hrs) The FYI part of my comment was NOT meant as anything derogatory or negative. At this point I dont even know what I'm responding to...lol I Just finished my 4th 12 HR in a row...take care. Sorry for misunderstanding 🙂. I did respond to this on my phone but it died and I don't think it went through earlier. I'm on my iPad now. Goodnight!
Got cha! I didn't take anything as bad I just assumed I stated something weird. I know I get results fast because we have a full lab on property. We can't set foot inside the clinic until our tests come back so they run them pretty fast.

Hope you get some good rest! Thank you for all you do! Nurses are the foundation of health care and deal with all the crap no one else wants to.

I haven't heard anyone say it was one of us. Actually we just said we hope not and that it isn't likely. More than likely it was a YT or FB person.

Reactions: 12
Got cha! I didn't take anything as bad I just assumed I stated something weird. I know I get results fast because we have a full lab on property. We can't set foot inside the clinic until our tests come back so they run them pretty fast.

Hope you get some good rest! Thank you for all you do! Nurses are the foundation of health care and deal with all the crap no one else wants to.

Thank you! Again, sorry if my "FYI" came off as a negative. Take care and GN😴!

Reactions: 5
[QUOTE="
I haven't heard anyone say it was one of us. Actually we just said we hope not and that it isn't likely. More than likely it was a YT or FB person.
[/QUOTE]

Ok, I thought I read a few that seemed like the poster was saying who would do that, I took it as who would do that from here(tattle). I’m sure Assssa will blame Tattle along the way!

Reactions: 6
Hi...the majority here do not think a tattler called CPS.

Reactions: 17
So them losing support and eventually stop the exploitation was the goal, correct? And that (most likely) failed. I would count that as a loss.
Yes, that would be the perfect goal. No, I don't think it's failed at all though. That subject is growing momentum on YT as a whole after what happened to Huxley. It won't happen straight away, but it's only a matter of time before it does. I know I'm one of the many people pushing for a child exploitation report button feature on YT, because I want to see the monetisation of these channels stopped as soon as humanely possible!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As much as I think Isaiah is turning into an arrogant little prick like his father and I hope college changes that but
Can't he even have 1 freaking milestone to himself without having to make it all about the autismprincess 🤬

And talk about damage control
Camp I am Special has been doing things all summer and this is the only one he's helped with🙄. You know if there had been other things she would have shouted it from the rooftops

• Heart
Reactions: 35
As much as I think Isaiah is turning into an arrogant little prick like his father and I hope college changes that but
Can't he even have 1 freaking milestone to himself without having to make it all about the autismprincess 🤬
Mothering may not be “her jam” but she can definitely uplift Abbie in her SmileLife scammer’s eyes, while cutting down her son for everything he has accomplished and how they raised him..

Also, I don’t know about you’ll but this “Talent Show,” I believe, was for campers... How many actual campers do you'll think would sit around and actual watch their computer screens, with these people on it? Think about Abbie’s cognitive level and her ability to sit and watch her speech therapy.. I can guarantee more parents will be watching that show and will turn it off, when their child losses interest after a few seconds to minutes...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

And talk about damage control
Camp I am Special has been doing things all summer and this is the only one he's helped with🙄. You know if there had been other things she would have shouted it from the rooftops
Yep! I just looked, he could submit a 3 minute talent portion, to be mashed up and broadcasted with others from the camp... It doesn’t take that long to put together a 3 minute video...
Definitely damage control..

Reactions: 25
#specialneedssibling... I'm not too sure how I feel about ascribing that as a personal identity for Isaiah. He is his own person and shouldn't be defined by Abbie's conditions.

"He is going to make such a difference in this world all because of who his sister is." I emphasized the 'all' because that really stood out to me as I read it. As if Isaiah doesn't have any merits of his own. That anything he accomplishes in the future will be 'all because' of Abbie. As if he owes her any success etc that he'll have. That's a really backhanded compliment you've given him, P.

Also, it seems Abbie didn't make God-Cilla a better person.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just want to say stay cool all our UK tattlers in the South
My niece just messaged me 97F (36C) in London and 95F (35C) in Fareham
You've been getting out weather
Sorry 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t said anything because as a social worker and mandated reporter it made me sick that DCFS was called on this family. When I worked for the government I had 150 cases I handled by myself First of all Abbie is not being abused at all, exploited yes, the bread winner yes , but abused not even close. To take a case workers time away from a child who is truly being abused is disgusting. Also I can not and will not believe a case worker sat laughing with the Maassss I call bs big time. We are taught to never assume stuff and not get friendly at all. Now if she was their case worker over a period of time they may build a mutual respect for each other but not the way they describe. I have had neglected children taken away from parents or drug addicted parents that have worked hard to get their children back that I’ve built a relationship with during the years I worked with them but I don’t believe what they said about the caseworker

My 5 yr old grandson came back from his fathers house Sunday really really sick. He sounded horrible. My daughter was upset he looked so miserable. We went with to meet her ex at the 7-11 they meet at for the exchange. I’m high risk so of course we were all upset because I could have been exposed to covid. My daughter called his dr and she sent him for a rapid test. It took 20 minutes for his results. He was negative so yes tests come back quickly. Plus I have a friend whose daughter is going to Syracuse in NY and right now they have to isolate for 2 weeks before she can move in. They are in a hotel in NY and aren’t allowed to leave. They got there Wednesday and Thursday morning a contact tracer called them they can not heave the room for 2 weeks. Plus her daughter has to be covid tested a few times during her stay that the college brings to their room to be tested. I wonder is Isaiah had to be tested for school and it’s bs he was sick. I trust them 0% because they lie lie lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just want to say stay cool all our UK tattlers in the South
My niece just messaged me 97F (36C) in London and 95F (35C) in Fareham
You've been getting out weather
Sorry 🙁
Woozers! That is hot for Europe, isn’t it?
I watch LadBaby every once in a while (another YT/FB fam but doesn’t exploit their kids) and they did a video about not having a/c in their house because it didn’t get that warm but for a week and it wasn’t worth getting for a week, out of the whole year..
Here in the South USA, we are use to it but we also have air conditioning...
Definitely stay cool across the pond y’all!!

Reactions: 13
I haven’t said anything because as a social worker and mandated reporter it made me sick that DCFS was called on this family. When I worked for the government I had 150 cases I handled by myself First of all Abbie is not being abused at all, exploited yes, the bread winner yes , but abused not even close. To take a case workers time away from a child who is truly being abused is disgusting. Also I can not and will not believe a case worker sat laughing with the Maassss I call bs big time. We are taught to never assume stuff and not get friendly at all. Now if she was their case worker over a period of time they may build a mutual respect for each other but not the way they describe. I have had neglected children taken away from parents or drug addicted parents that have worked hard to get their children back that I’ve built a relationship with during the years I worked with them but I don’t believe what they said about the caseworker

My 5 yr old grandson came back from his fathers house Sunday really really sick. He sounded horrible. My daughter was upset he looked so miserable. We went with to meet her ex at the 7-11 they meet at for the exchange. I’m high risk so of course we were all upset because I could have been exposed to covid. My daughter called his dr and she sent him for a rapid test. It took 20 minutes for his results. He was negative so yes tests come back quickly. Plus I have a friend whose daughter is going to Syracuse in NY and right now they have to isolate for 2 weeks before she can move in. They are in a hotel in NY and aren’t allowed to leave. They got there Wednesday and Thursday morning a contact tracer called them they can not heave the room for 2 weeks. Plus her daughter has to be covid tested a few times during her stay that the college brings to their room to be tested. I wonder is Isaiah had to be tested for school and it’s bs he was sick. I trust them 0% because they lie lie lie.
ASU isn’t doing any testing... There is a huge uproar going around and it is gaining traction by the day, to send the college students that don’t need to be at the school, back home.. UNC-CH was just slapped with a huge recommendation from their local DHHS office because of a bunch of college students partying it up last weekend and not a mask in sight.. Boone is starting to crumble harder about it too... It is going to be interesting this weekend, when they move in and all the students and parents refusing to wear masks around town... 🥺😰

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I didn't think COVID tests came back so quickly. I've unfortunately had a few and they've taken at least 3 or 4 days for the result
And
Their CVS must hate them...doctor probably gave him a ZPack or Amoxicillin...all my pharmacist here does is slap the label on the packaging it comes in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Even if they're busy I'm usually in and out
Just catching up.
My neighbours had the latest last week. And they got the results in 6 hours. So I guess it can be quick. 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.