Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yirca

I was thinking the same thing...
No government employee is going to walk into a house, to look around, without at minimum, a mask on... Also, if for some reason she did come, and her supervisor sees this vlog, they may have just written her termination papers. First, they state she engaged in inappropriate behavior of a social worker and secondly, exposed herself and her office now, to the coronavirus... If this is all true and she gets terminated (for Asa falsely claiming her coming in and engaging in those conversations), she could end up suing them, for her termination. If she can prove that it didn’t happen that way..
I still believe that she was a delivery person and was delivering food..
wasn't the pic of the worker outdoors? Why wear a mask then?

Yirca

She said the full word repeatedly on one of her YouTube videos not aimed at anyone but when she was saying that’s what Isaiah said. Maybe that’s what they meant.
This was written in a review in 2017 I think.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I never discounted or questioned her feelings. I have an issue with two things that you just threw into a pile now. First, MD doesn't say how she feels or would feel. That is absolutley fine and can give interesting insights. What she did a lot though was projecting her own feelings and assuming how Abbie must feel, based on them both having ASD. Plus calling it outright abuse.
My original comment was never about her, it was about people here on Tattle taking her words as truth and just going with it, because she "has ASD too, so she knows"(paraphrasing here). This is just not how it works though. I said that me having ASD myself doesn't give me psychic abilities about other people's feelings, because it doesn't. And the same goes for MD. Her opinions are her opinions. They are just not inherently true, because "what she says makes sense".
Edit: I was clearly not referring to MD but myself as I mentioned spending a lot of time on education research. I don't know what her background is, so why would I talk about it in this way?
I just love your new profile pic... ;) ;) (y)

cucumber

VIP Member
how cps is handled varies depending on where you live.

Stating opinion is not defamation of character. Telling lies in order to cause harm is defamation.

If people are trying to actually go after them, And they can prove who, then he could have a legal case.

And I will restate there are plenty of places you can get covid results pretty quick. Just need a lab, Or I think, a test kit.

I doubt anyone here called. At least I truly hope. Because things like that are wrong. If they open a case they ate required to keep it open for a period of time. Then if no other calls ate made, issues resolved, etc the case is closed.
I somehow hit post for this. Didnt mean to...sorry......

Hotographer512:
Assa did talk a little more about the specific CPS allegations tonight.
"They have sexualized Summer and Abbie's relationship", he said.
In my mind, out of all the allegations, this is the most serious.
Summer is an adult who could go to adult prison if she's charged and convicted on sexual battery of a minor.
CPS has the videos of the inappropriate touching, spooning and grabbing
I guess at this point it's up to them to decide whether or not to show them to a District or Prosecuting Attorney.
THIS is Summer's wake up call.
If she's too dense to not walk away after this, there is no hope for her. At all. IMO.
If it's all innocent fun, and nothing weird is going on, it should STILL be a wake up call for Summer.
If it's what it looks like, she deserves whatever they throw at her.
IMO

I am stating that they could come back with charges. If she is working for her ABA license, I can guarantee you, any charge that effects her working around children can be used against her. I seriously was responding to another commenter and they were the ones that quoted Asa...
I never "went there" and you may not see anything "sexual" about it and that is okay, neither do I but it can be interpreted as anything in front of a case worker, magistrate, DA and/or judge...
Nope. Never.