Fathering Autism #42 Life jackets are for dogs. These parents are self absorbed hogs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up, haha!

I was sad to see the CPS stuff. They're neglectful, but Abbie would not do well in the system. I found the whole thing suspect though. Who is that happy and gleeful after a visit from a social worker? I was called on once- my child was screaming bloody murder, so I do think it was warranted, but he was screaming because I was giving him a bath. I was washing his hair and he had really hard time with sensory issues with his head. So I let them in my house to look around, gave them the contact info our our behaviour interventionists, told them about my son's autism and how it displays, and apologized. I also gave them the name and number of our social worker who helps us with safety and communication items.

On the other hand, there was no follow up. I think that's often the case, they are overwhelmed, understaffed, and underpaid. I grew up in foster care, was in multiple abusive homes, and I was never checked up on until the caregivers decided their check wasn't worth having me there. (I was quiet, usually what would happen is they would go to hit me and I would flinch because I HAVE PTSD). I would go into social services, they would take me into a room to weigh, measure, and take photos of my body. No charges were ever laid on any of my caregivers, despite how bad some of my injuries were.

I remember one time before I was put into foster care, though. My mom was with this abusive dude- everybody knew he had anger issues. We had a worker who would come pretty often to ensure our safety, and she never once asked me to roll up the long sleeves I was forced to wear, or the pant legs. She never asked why I never answered her questions without looking at my abuser first. She failed, and I think that if CPS did come to see the Maass's, that they slightly failed Abbie. I can't believe there was no suggestion, at the very least, to fence the pool, to ensure that she can't escape the house while they sleep. She doesn't need to be removed, but those steps should be taken IMO.

This is long but I have one more story, and it shed light as to why I was in abusive situations as long as I was. My eldest was hanging out with a neighbour kid last year after school. We live in the same building, and I would pay them for the time he was there. One day, this other kid, M, decided it was time to see my kid's penis. He then wrestled my kid down and pulled his pants off. My kid escaped and told me about it, and I have never let them hang out since. I didn't mind that M was curious- I understand that can be normal. My concern was with how forceful it was. Later that day, my son shared that this was not the first time M tried something, and that M has shown my son his penis and butt as well.

I called CPS. I gave them all the info I had, and because this involved my child, I also had to effectively report myself. It was upsetting and terrifying. Nothing ever came of it. Even on the phone they told me that this wasn't enough to start an investigation.

People at school (this was in mid January) noticed a difference in my kid, so I ended up calling a meeting with my son's EA, his teacher, resource lead, and principal. I told them that I didn't want this child ostracized, but I was afraid of him either getting my son alone and assaulting him again, or some other child. I told them the events without mentioning names, and they agreed that they needed to come up with safety protocols. It was at this time I shared the name of the other child, so he could be carefully watched.

From all that, I realized that maybe people actually did call CPS on my behalf. CPS just decided it wasn't dire enough, but they BARELY LOOKED.

I don't think that this was an actual CPS visit, as she wasn't wearing a mask, they were downright giddy, and the lady they filmed looked to be dressed pretty casually. But to think that this woman wouldn't have a single recommendation for them, particularly for their pool, is wild to me.

To end this, I will clarify I didn't call on them. I do think that they were excited for content, maybe saw MD's stuff through Tattle, and when they read her comments, they were excited to have another clickbait video. Just my thoughts. Hope everyone is doing well, and if you got through this, you're a champ!!
There are programs and companies that will monitor your social media to see where and when it's mentioned
This isn't speculation or rumor. Where I work before we were bought out my boss had an issue with an employee. He had been very good to this employee but she was out on disability. He continued paying her full
medical insurance and made up the difference between her disability payment and her salary. She was cleared for work FULL time but wanted to dictate her hours. He told her no...she told him duck off and see what happens to you now, that was an interesting day. She proceeded to badmouth him, the company and the company employees, then sued him
The lawyers told him about whatever he used and everytime something was said online with whatever catch words they were given he got a notice.
I wonder if asswipe has something similar.
Oops length again sorry

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Cue sincere voice about how isaiah is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shout from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support and love...what no gift cards

Assa and Bitchella can climb into a dumpster as far as I'm concerned. Isiah may have crossed a bridge of no return in terms of arrogance.
I know I missed stuff but could not take watching their sorry asses any more
The end
How much longer are they going to keep trying to convince us that the haters comments mean nothing. Isaiah is supposed to have made a wisecrack when Arsewipe pointed something out to him and Isaiah is getting cockier by the minute. We get it ! You can’t stand not being liked. You can’t stand not being able to control the narrative on another channel.we know you can’t stand being hated, 🐷 can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.
WE KNOW

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I like Kaitlin and Kaidale. She seems pretty down to earth and humble. She ain't living high on the hog like the Maassives.
But she wants to exploit her child just liken the Massives. Going down to part-time to vlog says it all. I just feel it is so wrong. Good vibes to u!

Reactions: 13
Now that people have mentioned it. Why did Ass specifically read that they could video/record their visit from the DCFS pamphlet? Also, why go to the glass doors by the pool for the screenshot/thumbnail? At least Abbie looked appropriate for what they claimed happen. Isiah, Ass and Prilly were gloating. They needed to be slapped as they ranted. You are no better than the trash you claimed did this.

I think they have recorded and scheduled it for while they were driving and moving Isiah in. I still don't underatand why they needed to go almost a week early. Oh wait, they need to meet the roommate's parents.

There are quite a few leghumpers who are in Boone, NC and nearby offering to check on Isiah for them. I would be concerned if that was my child. They really can't allow Isiah to have a life outside Of their #autismprincess life.
One of my employees is going to the same college as theirs. I almost died when she told me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely not the best time!! What was he thinking!! You know how everybody has that thing that bothers them mines violence especially to kids. I can’t believe he said that. Even Isaiah looked taken back!
No no no everyone....don't u know he didn't say "clock" to the face. Didn't you hear him say "kiss" to the face? Listen again, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this has made them rethink much of what they post on their social media channels. We have seen very little of their usual posts after MD's video surfaces. I bet they are more careful about what they post or edit into the vlog for awhile. It won't be long before they slip up again because they become complacent.

The MAJORITY of the reason this is taking away from the last few days before Isiah moves to App State, IS BECAUSE YOU ARE LETTING IT BY FOCUSING ON IT! Ass is loving the new vlog content. (🐷 not so much.) Ass switched the narrative to focusing on the negative.

🐷 and Ass probably were soaking in the unending adulation from the leghumpers after last night's vlog until tonight. They were thrilled to see the leghumpers go after MD. While all of this is going on, 🐷 is not front and center with the sympathy posts because her boy is leaving. I believe the phone screen is her phone. I wouldn't put it past her to honestly feel like Isiah is abandoning her and not enjoying the thought of only having Abbie around. She may actually have to mother Abbie! The horror!

Screenshot_20200807-174448_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There are programs and companies that will monitor your social media to see where and when it's mentioned
This isn't speculation or rumor. Where I work before we were bought out my boss had an issue with an employee. He had been very good to this employee but she was out on disability. He continued paying her full
medical insurance and made up the difference between her disability payment and her salary. She was cleared for work FULL time but wanted to dictate her hours. He told her no...she told him duck off and see what happens to you now, that was an interesting day. She proceeded to badmouth him, the company and the company employees, then sued him
The lawyers told him about whatever he used and everytime something was said online with whatever catch words they were given he got a notice.
I wonder if asswipe has something similar.
Oops length again sorry
He does have a word filter that alerts him when certain things are said. He has admitted as much in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I swear my hearing is getting bad, I cannot even comment on him saying dork, R, turd, all I hear is noise
Quoting myself, I just watched tonight’s vlog, when he replayed it I def heard dork, but he had to of edited it bc trust me I couldn’t make any language out If it originally AT ALL

Reactions: 5
Note they never address the exploitation. They cannot defend that accusation. I vehemently hate that excuse of a woman, that vile, fake gross Pig. I could hear her in the background giving Abbie a hard time. It's funny how Abbie always directs her aggression at Pig. Give her a couple of years and she is going to really hurt her. Oh I am angry.
I wonder how many times Abbie signed or tried to get 🐷’s attention before pouncing! We have seen it hundreds of times. You know that oblivious Vicky sow had her snout buried into her phone as usual. 🤨🐽🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this would be a great title for the new thread.
I absolutely agree. We will be needing a new title tomorrow at this rate. I vote for this from @Stripe69 :
🐷 can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.

Quoting myself, I just watched tonight’s vlog, when he replayed it I def heard dork, but he had to of edited it bc trust me I couldn’t make any language out If it originally AT ALL
What is really telling is that I honestly believe Ass and Isiah recorded Isiah saying "you're a dork" after the fact and edited it to sound like it did at the end of tonight's vlog. I MOST DEFINITELY did not hear anything close to a hard "k" at the end of the statement in the original vlog. I don't trust any of them. They all lie so easily and frequently that they cannot keep stories straight. We have so much evidence of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How much longer are they going to keep trying to convince us that the haters comments mean nothing. Isaiah is supposed to have made a wisecrack when Arsewipe pointed something out to him and Isaiah is getting cockier by the minute. We get it ! You can’t stand not being liked. You can’t stand not being able to control the narrative on another channel.we know you can’t stand being hated, 🐷 can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.
WE KNOW
" 🐷 can’t stop crying, Arsewipe can’t stop lying, Abbie can’t stop honking.." Add in, "and Isaiah is out of there!!"
That would a great subject line for the next forum!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't keep up, haha!

I was sad to see the CPS stuff. They're neglectful, but Abbie would not do well in the system. I found the whole thing suspect though. Who is that happy and gleeful after a visit from a social worker? I was called on once- my child was screaming bloody murder, so I do think it was warranted, but he was screaming because I was giving him a bath. I was washing his hair and he had really hard time with sensory issues with his head. So I let them in my house to look around, gave them the contact info our our behaviour interventionists, told them about my son's autism and how it displays, and apologized. I also gave them the name and number of our social worker who helps us with safety and communication items.

On the other hand, there was no follow up. I think that's often the case, they are overwhelmed, understaffed, and underpaid. I grew up in foster care, was in multiple abusive homes, and I was never checked up on until the caregivers decided their check wasn't worth having me there. (I was quiet, usually what would happen is they would go to hit me and I would flinch because I HAVE PTSD). I would go into social services, they would take me into a room to weigh, measure, and take photos of my body. No charges were ever laid on any of my caregivers, despite how bad some of my injuries were.

I remember one time before I was put into foster care, though. My mom was with this abusive dude- everybody knew he had anger issues. We had a worker who would come pretty often to ensure our safety, and she never once asked me to roll up the long sleeves I was forced to wear, or the pant legs. She never asked why I never answered her questions without looking at my abuser first. She failed, and I think that if CPS did come to see the Maass's, that they slightly failed Abbie. I can't believe there was no suggestion, at the very least, to fence the pool, to ensure that she can't escape the house while they sleep. She doesn't need to be removed, but those steps should be taken IMO.

This is long but I have one more story, and it shed light as to why I was in abusive situations as long as I was. My eldest was hanging out with a neighbour kid last year after school. We live in the same building, and I would pay them for the time he was there. One day, this other kid, M, decided it was time to see my kid's penis. He then wrestled my kid down and pulled his pants off. My kid escaped and told me about it, and I have never let them hang out since. I didn't mind that M was curious- I understand that can be normal. My concern was with how forceful it was. Later that day, my son shared that this was not the first time M tried something, and that M has shown my son his penis and butt as well.

I called CPS. I gave them all the info I had, and because this involved my child, I also had to effectively report myself. It was upsetting and terrifying. Nothing ever came of it. Even on the phone they told me that this wasn't enough to start an investigation.

People at school (this was in mid January) noticed a difference in my kid, so I ended up calling a meeting with my son's EA, his teacher, resource lead, and principal. I told them that I didn't want this child ostracized, but I was afraid of him either getting my son alone and assaulting him again, or some other child. I told them the events without mentioning names, and they agreed that they needed to come up with safety protocols. It was at this time I shared the name of the other child, so he could be carefully watched.

From all that, I realized that maybe people actually did call CPS on my behalf. CPS just decided it wasn't dire enough, but they BARELY LOOKED.

I don't think that this was an actual CPS visit, as she wasn't wearing a mask, they were downright giddy, and the lady they filmed looked to be dressed pretty casually. But to think that this woman wouldn't have a single recommendation for them, particularly for their pool, is wild to me.

To end this, I will clarify I didn't call on them. I do think that they were excited for content, maybe saw MD's stuff through Tattle, and when they read her comments, they were excited to have another clickbait video. Just my thoughts. Hope everyone is doing well, and if you got through this, you're a champ!!
I’m very sorry you had to go through those awful times

Reactions: 13
So it sounds like he thinks md emailed the college. And it’s “being dealt with”. What is he going to do? Email the college and say someone hurt my feelings, tell me who did it? He’s a douche. Making all these claims that they basically will get revenge. This is what happens when you lead a public life asshat.

Oh and the couch cushion is gone again
Yeah...I was thinking that if they’re willing to air their dirty laundry, literally, then one has to expect viewers opinions. He does sometimes admit to that. Sounds like he doesn’t think he’s youtuber critique worthy, when they have made judgement errors like arrogantly standing his ground on no life jacket for Abbie. I wonder if that came up w/ CPS. Maybe that’s why he mentioned sweeping? He avoided recent parenting shortcomings. I thought it was funny that Abbie was showered & hair fixed by P early. Hmmm....why isn’t that done more often? If they want to vlog, they can’t be lazy! And I’ve said many times, no, CPS or any school, etc needs to be contacted. If you’re a fan & reading here, it wasn’t any of us who contacted CPS. I don’t want to talk about the person here who contacted his school, as it makes me angry. Thx for making us look bad. We’re here in support of Abbie & want the youtube monetary gain & exploitation to END! I do believe it’ll happen in my lifetime. Who knows how many years I have left!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just watched this vlog, at the end, maybe it's my ears, it appears the R word sounds like Dork?? I don't know, but, I didn't hear the R word some heard initially, I just heard Tard, nothing else! Strange how in one day the words changed so you can clearly hear it when in the vlog I listened to, theirs so much noise you couldn't hear it at all, except ARD or Tard!!
When I listened to the “original” playback I thought maybe he said something like “why are you laughing so hard”. It was definitely an ard sound to me. Have no idea how he conjured up “dork” on the new and improved version.

Reactions: 14
I like Kaitlin and Kaidale. She seems pretty down to earth and humble. She ain't living high on the hog like the Maassives.
No she’s not. Yet. They used to live more humble lives themselves. I hope she’s not following their playbook.

And here it's comes
1. Smoked butt ... nah too easy
2. Abbie helps in the kitchen but we don't see it
3. Abbie signs bathroom and he says well go...is she miraculously potty trained
4. Cue sincere voice about how isaiah is going to miss hauling Abbie around
5. Awww how special piggys gonna cry for the billionth time.
.give it up already
6. Poor Abbie having to play with a piece of paper in the background
7. She didn't pee but yet the cushions gone
8. Good Lord it's not like they haven't known about him leaving
9. Odd the agression is mainly directed at piggy
10. Still not going to have sympathy for piggy
11. AND THE SINCERE TALK IS HERE
12. Ohoh piggys losing it in the background
13. Abbie is not happy but they keep on vlogging instead of addressing Abbie
14. Wiseass comment from Isaiah at 11.40
15. I'm fairly sure no one DM'd Isaiah or it would have been mentioned already..at 12 35
16. He's been deleting the comments abt what he said trolls are saying,, sure now act surprised
16. Go shout from the rooftops what a great life Abbie has Piggy
17. Whole video was basically how leghumpers sent so much support and love...what no gift cards

Assa and Bitchella can climb into a dumpster as far as I'm concerned. Isiah may have crossed a bridge of no return in terms of arrogance.
I know I missed stuff but could not take watching their sorry asses any more
The end
When he said he got up early to “smoke a butt” I was thinking he snuck downstairs to smoke a cigarette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well that was ridiculous tonight. You put yourself on the net, your gonna be critiqued. A is very immature, P is just guilty. You know she spends 16 hours a day in front of her phone working “her business”. Abbie is prob frustrated with that plus I getting ready.
I really thought they were pathetic tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.