Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alotdizzy

I'd like to see Priscilla look Kaitlyn right in the eye and say "I don't see color so I see no difference between Abbie and Kaidale."

Abbie could be vocal and aggressive in public and she's never going to be considered a threat by the police. She will never be left lying on the street because a her disability was misinterpreted.

When Kaidale gets older, whether he's aggressive or not, if he's a young black man vocalizing or moving at people strangely, his life will be in constant danger. Hell, he's a tall kid, he probably doesn't even have that many years left before he's viewed as a threat.

I've never despised Priscilla more.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Anyone seen Assssa running lately?
Anyone seen the ol' treadmill lately?
Anyone catch a glimpse of the Peloton yer?
That Peloton is like my personal bigfoot.
I know its there. I saw the boxes last week.
I scan every nook and cranny in every vlog.
I cant wait to see P's fat ass swallow that seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just thinking. I wonder how P will manage to take 5 days away from her "empire" to hit the open road? I bet we'll be flooded with pics of P smashed into a tiny RV dining nook and delivering her LL Boss Babe/Work From Anywhere spiel.
Summer is going. I wonder if they will have Becca house sit again or board the dogs.
Will there be enough room for P's cheese?
Do they know how to empty the septic system?
Can Asa reach the pedals?
Oh, the anticipation! 🚎

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I think there's some issue w. the peleton bike.. they were talking about it so much before... and we know it's here because the boxes were spotted. My feeling is that God-Cilla is too heavy to use it and they don't want to show that. lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
The treadmill, peloton and miracle trike have all gone to visit all the unopened mail , gifts and stockpile of pullups 😏

• Haha
  • Heart

BloodyMermaid

Her ass is gonna eat that bike...

It’s going to be like Godzilla took Tokyo....

We are going to find out how strong industrial steel really is.... dun dun dun.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

cucumber

VIP Member

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Hotographer512

VIP Member
No, I don't know her, the level of hate she gets just seems weird to me. But this is a snark forum, I'm not about to tell people they can't snark on her. I'm just the kind of person that likes inserting new viewpoints into things when I have a thought I haven't seen expressed.
I'm not so sure it's "hate" really.
It's more like nobody understands the level of weirdness she's on.
Her "relationship" with the Massives is NOT normal.
Neither is her extremely weird obsession with Abbie and how she can't keep her hands off of her. She's constantly snuggling, hugging, nose booping her, etc.
She has really no interests outside of Abbie. She doesn't date. She doesn't really seem to live life. It seems that she chooses to exist in a dysfunctional house with a feral child and 2 hambeasts.
Why? What is wrong with her?
This is NOT normal.
But I don't think "hate" is the right adjective.
IMO.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Oh and Priscilla saying she's gun-shy to post anything now and she doesn't want to upset or offend anyone, "That's just not in my heart"... yet she makes bitchy and snarky comments to ppl all the fckin time.
You aren't an innocent here, Priscilla. That you just said how you feel with no ill will in your heart and ppl happened to take it wrong. You're more of a bitch than you're willing to admit.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
I wouldn't object to this focus being on Isaiah IF it actually was about him. It isn't. It's all about Princess God-Cilla and this strange fantasy narrative she has going. This is all about making herself feel better and trying to show that she's such a wonderful amazing mother.
We all think we are good mums and we all do our best for our kids, mine are both grown now and I think we did alright. P goes on as if she is the only woman in the world with a son, well I have two but I don’t keep going on about it. When I heard Arsewipe talking about getting Abbie to a place where she could have her own little business I was gobsmacked, what the hell can she do, town crier, nose picker. Get real you bloody delusional fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

beeetlejuice3

P is such a narcissist — in the parade vlog when the award ceremony is on it’s not until the award for Ass-a & P is being spoken about does she go “awwww” (all the money I’ve spent is being recognised) and then turns to Abby while she’s honking and screaming and clapping and seriously says — like deadpan — “hey Abb wanna hear what she’s saying? We can’t hear her!”

Yeah because you need to hear praise and accolades for spending money on gifts for the teachers and other students, needs to feel important and praised.

Translation = “Child whom I have no maternal instincts for, stfu, they’re saying good stuff about me and I want it for the record on the vlog.”

• Heart
Reactions: 22