Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously is P on something!?, tit she is getting so annoying! I can't wait to see this RV trip. Wait until Abbie has a diaper blow out and they have to clear the whole thing out. They better pay for the insurance on that thing because you know something is going to get broke. I don't see Abbie enjoying this at all.

The whole Isaiah thing was more about P than him. I felt bad for him. Now that she's all wacked out on something she can't seem to shut up.

Assa, seriously get her some help! I see an intervention in the future. 😂

That camper cannot withstand Abbie's fits. Very expensive to repair. It will be five days of hell. They should leave Issa at home, lol. Most eighteen year old boys wouldnt be caught dead hanging with the parents like that. He will be lost at college.
Wait until they are all on their phones going down the highway and she bolts for the door of the RV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I loved was JSA's typo.
There was a pic of Abbie that said "Determine" Uh....determine what? LOL
Silly I know, and I'm the typo queen, but I am not an educator either.
I was watching and thinking the same thing...determine? What does that mean anyway. I’m a grammar snob. Sorry not sorry!

Reactions: 5
Well, Asa is on duty.....he didnt like whatever this person said.
All the other humpers are crying, per usual.

View attachment 141337
Probably about the Stauffer family rehoming their kid. For some reason there seems to be a group of people making the rounds asking every family vlogger/influencer to comment. It seems strange. Even a fashion blogger was asked about it.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Was the mother of the love child a large woman like P? Is that his fetish? Does he like the big ladies.
I don't think so. I saw a pic of her and she was absolutely not fat.
Honestly, i believe very few men prefer morbidly obese women as a partner. It's not pleasing to touch
a body like the big Lady has to offer.
A woman wouldn't like to touch a body like Mr Maassive's neither.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I was just thinking. I wonder how P will manage to take 5 days away from her "empire" to hit the open road? I bet we'll be flooded with pics of P smashed into a tiny RV dining nook and delivering her LL Boss Babe/Work From Anywhere spiel.
Summer is going. I wonder if they will have Becca house sit again or board the dogs.
Will there be enough room for P's cheese?
Do they know how to empty the septic system?
Can Asa reach the pedals?
Oh, the anticipation! 🚎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She also must have done some damage to the corner of the couch and the cushion. Its gone again and she has been sitting on the end of the couch in the last few vlogs.
I have a feeling she destroys a lot more than we are shown.
Besides the fact that they are deplorable people, there's a reason they keep their circle of "friends" so tight.
The less people know how bad she acts, the safer the "secret".
IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She also must have done some damage to the corner of the couch and the cushion. Its gone again and she has been sitting on the end of the couch in the last few vlogs.
Are they not changing her pull up?! They do nothing all day. For gods sake if they arent going to really work on toilet training they could at least ensure that she is dry. Garbage people. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
hi everyone! i've been a long time lurker and posted occasionally in older threads, but with this whole quarantine thing still going on i haven't really been bothered to watch any of their crap. first of all, i hope everyone is doing alright! second, i had some free time today and decided to watch today's video. just wanted to see if anyone else got really weird vibes especially when they were in the restaurant talking about their rv thing or whatever's going on.

Reactions: 10
Nope.
Her weight was probably around 400/450 lbs before surgery.
I don't believe she lost 100 lbs. She gained so much back, even her face looks like it did before her "journey". Her neck is disappearing again and her belly, butt and legs cannot lie like Mrs. Massive herself.
I saw when she said she had lost 100 lbs..if she was telling the truth she neglected to add how much she's gained back..she was not even proud of saying she lost 100 lbs.

Reactions: 9
I was just thinking. I wonder how P will manage to take 5 days away from her "empire" to hit the open road? I bet we'll be flooded with pics of P smashed into a tiny RV dining nook and delivering her LL Boss Babe/Work From Anywhere spiel.
Summer is going. I wonder if they will have Becca house sit again or board the dogs.
Will there be enough room for P's cheese?
Do they know how to empty the septic system?
Can Asa reach the pedals?
Oh, the anticipation! 🚎
The septic system notation reminds me of Cousin Eddie from “Christmas Vacation”. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Abbie runs across the road during the parade.. they tell her she isn't ready to do that...yet. P goes on to say that the car was stopped so she did the right thing. Oh the delusion... Abbie doesn't even realize there is a road there or that cars dont stop for her... being safe was not on her mind and never will be.

Ugh.. they are getting so hard to watch. JSA giving them awards.. and Abbie an award.. and A and P awards for such a great job home schooling.. its like a world of delusion.
I watched about 2 mins, I just had to stop so I could go puke.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OK first off, how many of y'all have been in an RV bathroom? How is her fat a*s gonna fit? And those septic tanks only hold a certain amount of sh!t and these folks know how to spew some shi+... The RV will be tick tockin down the highway just a rockin and spewing all along the way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw when she said she had lost 100 lbs..if she was telling the truth she neglected to add how much she's gained back..she was not even proud of saying she lost 100 lbs.
From experience, I know how embarrassing it is to lose lots of weight and be on the “gain train” once more. And even if she hasn’t gained any back...she sure hasn’t lost much more.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.