Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BloodyMermaid

Okay apparently JSA knows how bad Abbie has regressed because her awards were thanks for showing up at school this year. Come on the Sassy award... and the miss spelled determined... what was she determined to do.. eat dirt, throw a tantrum, kick someone’s ass.

And Isaiah to P your stomach is like the size of a pea.... is that pea a freak of nature that at minimum it’s as large as a grapefruit! And then poof the food mysteriously disappeared from the dishes.. 🤔 hmmm wonder who ate everything. I’m betting P ate her share.

And did you see big Ps face when she arrive at the meetup spot for the parade... she was disappointed. Not enough people showed up for the little prince. And he only got 2 cards. Big Ps not going to be happy with that car to card ratio.

And Abbie walking out in front of the cars..... lets just make excuses and hope everyone buys it.

RV adventures with Abbie.... oh that should be interesting. Besides it being cramped with all of them in close quarters let’s throw in a teenager they say is being violent lately... should be a real shit show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

lovesis

VIP Member
What is Summers deal? On Tik Tok when the song says “Nasty” you’re supposed to twerk on that part but she always stops and covers her face. I thought maybe it was because she found it inappropriate to do in front of Isaiah, but I was just watching a Tik Tok she did with her sister(Not on her and Isaiahs page) and she did the same thing on that part. Is there like a FatheringAutism clause that says she can’t do anything but act like a giggling pre teen?

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Which is why it’s frikking stupid for anyone to twist their arm to “say something.” Someone questioned me & wanted stats to prove they’re not losing half their subs. I don’t have to prove that. It’s common sense that their leghumpers are supportive family loving ppl. That’s why I started watching.
People may have twisted their arms but they CHOSE to come out and talk. They could have disabled comments and left it alone...but it's their love of money and adoration that made them speak, not their love of humanity.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She also must have done some damage to the corner of the couch and the cushion. Its gone again and she has been sitting on the end of the couch in the last few vlogs.
I have a feeling she destroys a lot more than we are shown.
Besides the fact that they are deplorable people, there's a reason they keep their circle of "friends" so tight.
The less people know how bad she acts, the safer the "secret".
IMO.

• Heart
  • Wow

lovesis

VIP Member
Which is why it’s frikking stupid for anyone to twist their arm to “say something.” Someone questioned me & wanted stats to prove they’re not losing half their subs. I don’t have to prove that. It’s common sense that their leghumpers are supportive family loving ppl. That’s why I started watching.
I’m not sure what the original debate here is but I would like to comment that yes it is ridiculous for people to try to force their hand on a situation they might not want to speak out about.

But I find it even more ridiculous that they took this as an opportunity to play the “poor oh little me” card just because they couldn’t handle a few people pressuring them. They have no problem deleting other comments so why not do it then? They knew that their fans would support them. They knew the exact result of them posting that video, that’s why they posted it. They want people to tell them it’s ok they didn’t speak up but also they want recognition for speaking up(posting the blackout picture today). They can’t make their mind up on what they want but as long as it keeps their fans around, they’ll do it.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
They are really playing this up

All of P's #womenfortrump friends were clutching their pearls when Asa mentioned Trumps tweets...And Mommy...???....you know she's never liked little liberal blue collar Asa LOL. P had a bad night. Alienated viewers and pissed off conservatives. Too late to appease anyone P. Good thing you've got your waterproof eyeliner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Abigal’s 😉 bike has been relegated to the land of forgotten toys...aka the garage.....until the power steering returns from seeing her parents.
What other blog worthy items, now neglected, will be keeping the bike company? 🤔
The treadmill? Abby’s stem toys? Summers parents? EnMass credibility?
Surely there is more.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hannah'sMama

Hey all! Hope everyone is well and staying safe! It's the last 'official' day of school for my youngest son (although I pulled him out in March). And I'm bummed because of course the shortest school year would be the one where we got a teacher that actually understands anxiety disorder in children. I'm already gearing up for the fight in the fall with with grade 4's teacher. I've fought in the past to get him an EA (both him and me think this would be helpful) but to no avail so every year is a struggle.

Back to the Maasses and the strange obsession with Isaiah finishing school. I can honestly say I don't get it. I didn't go to either of my high school or university grads because my broke ass couldn't even afford the cap & gown rental fee. A&P are definitely behaving as if this is their accomplishment when Isaiah was the one doing all the work. Oh you supported your kid? Great, that's your job - do you want a trophy? I also feel like P's going overboard on stuff like this not only draws the attention to herself but possibly acts in substitution for mothering not being her jam. It's sort of her way of saying 'look at all my decorations - I'm the best at momming!' while she might actually struggle with feeling nurturing. Does that make any sense? It's the same with all the volunteering she did at both JSA and Isaiah's school. Like, instead of doing all of that maybe try putting effort into just your own kids.

I wouldn't object to this focus being on Isaiah IF it actually was about him. It isn't. It's all about Princess God-Cilla and this strange fantasy narrative she has going. This is all about making herself feel better and trying to show that she's such a wonderful amazing mother.
Posted this at the exact same time - great minds think alike!

• Heart

Flawda Girl

Imagine having a house that massive and expensive but getting stuck with an ugly little cramped master bedroom with a bathroom that's really the size of a half bath. I get claustrophobic every time they're in there.
YES!... In addition the house had terrible closet storage space and absolutely zero yard space for two large breed dogs to be comfy in. I personally think it is a very odd layout, quite "rambling," and because of its age will take LOTS of maintenance over the years. There are also many entrances/exits from one end to the other, which screams of huge security issues for a couple with a profoundly IDD/autistic daughter who has had elopement issues in the past. If she escaped from the front entrance there is no way they would hear her from back, and vice versa. I can't even go there on the safety hazard presented by the pool. Abbie is one open lock away from jumping in and drowning, and A & P have put ZERO thought into incorporating measures for her safety. On the other hand, the property DOES have a huge magnolia tree in the front and we all know that P always wanted a magnolia tree!

• Heart
  • Haha

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
A&P get the care bear award from JSA, they are told they're doing a great job with homeschooling. Really....?? What vlogs have JSA been watching...?? Like what the actual fuck... Abbie has regressed SO much and it's going to be a nightmare when she has to go back to JSA.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Totally picked up on that!!!! Plus P is not crying for anyone other then her own fat assed ego. They really have no clue what is going on in the real world.

When the Schofield kids were being abused in videos and posting them on YT I remember a few fans messaging them and asked them to speak out because these kids were 100% being abused for YT monies. They refused and said they don't judge other youtubers. So, they have this platform but no opinions, they have a platform but care about no one but themselves, they have a platform for their Autistic daughter but have no idea how to raise her. Maybe more fans will see how self absorbed and pitiful this family is.

As far as that other family that "rehomed" their son? Their YT life and money is gone forever. This is the kind of thing YT needs to investigate and stop allowing parents to make money off their kids. They basically got this kid for views, then rehomed him like a pet. YT needs to stop this nonsense. Even the Schofields still got money and kept posting videos until they were told by DCFS to stop, YT did not care.

Shifty-eyed manipulators the pair of them. P couldn't give a fuck about anyone else. You're right, she's only upset for herself. Oh, people were mean to her!! They said not nice things on her instagram when she's such a kind & loving person, y'all!

They are very much in their own ignorant bubble. When it was announced that grocery stores would be placing purchase restrictions on things, P freaked out that she wouldn't be able to get the food she/the family needs. Meanwhile they made (and still make) regular trips to the grocery store and buy 20-30 bags worth of stuff everytime. Including scallops and filet mignon etc. Then the whole ignoring social distancing when it comes to P's mom & step dad. Ugh.

It's weird when it comes to YT. They're more concerned with getting ad revenue from sponsors so they enacted rules that if, for example, a YT'er says fuck in their video - it can get demonetized. The only child-related thing YT has done is to not allow comments on some videos with kids in them.

I don’t think Abbie has been re-evaluated. I may be wrong. But I think A&P are comfortable with her diagnosis as it is now. We know they don’t fully accept what is going on. They don’t ever mention IDD, they always describe her as having autism. They talk about independence and still strive for unrealistic goals. I think re-evaluation on Abbie would burst their bubble.

This is just my opinion though you know as the ice queen with the cold heart. 🤣
They are definitely sticking to her first diagnosis. Even tho it's abundantly clear that Abbie's conditions have changed A LOT from the time she was younger. They do not accept that the IDD is more profound and prominent. Somehow it's more acceptable for her to be autistic than IDD. Also, I think if they did acknowledge her IDD or update her diagnosis which would show that the IDD is more prominent, she may not be allowed to continue on at JSA as they are a school for autism.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BloodyMermaid

If they actually read anything here maybe we should make the thread name YouTubers Lives Matters Y’all: Smothered in Cheese we do what we please. I swear my portion is small it’s keto y’all. You don’t like us unsubscribe and unfollow.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
And is just me, or is P getting more obnoxious? It seems she is really desperate to be the center of attention all the time.
The picture taking in the park, for example. Trying to be so "cute" and witty.
Even leading the parade. Why not let another car lead? I mean.....HIS MOMMY LED A PARADE for him. All focus on her in the clown car. My kids would have been mortified.
Exactly. I grit my teeth when big Prilly is trying a little too hard to be all cutesy. That's one of the last things I'd ever call her. Plus i can't stand it when people try too hard to play up something they are not.

I felt pretty bad for her, actually. I know, a lot of people are gonna say she was being a brat. But honestly, I just felt her frustration. I think it was one of those things where it was building up for a while and the golf cart ride coming home was like the last straw. You are absolutely right, they don't talk to her when it happens. They talk to the vlog camera or they just sit there silently waiting for her to be finished with it. Well, they did kind of half heartedly say "Oh it sucks that the fun has to end."... but that's not really showing concern for how she feels and what's behind it. Asa just shrugs his shoulders and tells us that he doesn't know why she's upset and I understand that it's difficult because she's non-verbal. But I think it would be possible to try to piece together things that could have been bothering her.
My take? Abbie was just throwing a fit because she wasnt getting what she wanted, which was to keep riding in the cart.

• Heart

Kermy

VIP Member
So many WTF moments
The whole bit with the mic to show off
Forcing her into the pool
Hope the neighbors aren't asthmatic or have COPD, control your damn smoker
Missing couch cushion, need I say more
OMFG learn what charcuterie means...there is a difference between it and a fruit platter
MIO artfully placed front and center

I'm sure I missed some but my head was 🤯 with the amount of moments

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member

The one where they show off the bedroom.
God. Asa's full on obnoxious in this vlog.
Showing off his house and furniture.
Showing off an obscene amount of food.
Commenting how Laurens "content and editing" used to be "crap", but its better now.
Rambling on about being a "creator" and what "inspires him".
He's a total tool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Coming soon to a Vlog near you. Autistic Girl gets an RV!

Her mom and stepdad give a whole new meaning to back seat driving. If they move any further back they'll be behind their car.

1590793202140.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Take no prisoners

I watched as I do every night...however I had a good excuse tonight. The news was really upsetting and I needed a break. What the hell is this world coming to?
I live smack dab in the middle of the twin cities. It's scary. Tonight was the first night of curfew. 8pm to 6am nobody can be on the streets in their car, or bike, or just walking unless it's for work. National Guard is here enforcing. Scary shit my fellow tattle.lifers

• Sad
  • Wow

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
If Abbie spots a marshmallow toasting over an open fire, she will be rushing in like a scene from backdraft.
Two year olds are so much fun around firepits too!

As far as why I am upset about their money? Because the people giving their $$$ to them seem like they dont have a lot of spare change, and I feel they are being taken advantage of. I would feel like a schlep if I did that, yet they do it with glee, in excess.

• Heart