Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another subject (I’m in the middle of the first vlog they posted today.). Why did they have to get Abbie in the pool? She didn’t want to go in.

Reactions: 5
On another subject (I’m in the middle of the first vlog they posted today.). Why did they have to get Abbie in the pool? She didn’t want to go in.
They said it's because they don't want to give in to her desire to sit on the couch and rock all day and that she needs to be active.

So, their solution to this is for both of them to grab her and force her into the pool. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think that probably didn’t help their situation. They scrambled to do damage control and it didn’t come off as genuine. You had P with the fake tears, Abbie yelling and running around. A sounded like a uneducated fool. P giving him dirty looks when he was talking about Trump. Then you had Isaiah with his weird comparison and he starts laughing with A which was really inappropriate especially since this was supposed to be a serious vlog. They should have just left it alone, they would have been better off.
If that’s really what’s in your heart then all anyone can do is hope that your heart one day opens up. They were being completely sincere & honest.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Pricilla relies too much on asa if she was crying about it and he wasn't there with the camera ready then she probably wouldn't have addressed it at all or at most some bullshit reply to a comment

Reactions: 9
Someone made bad comments about us on Instagram, please feel sorry for us waaaa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They called out Trump in the vlog tonight. They were accused of being voting for him, they never said that.
She is a registered Republican.
It is public record.
Look it up.
While I have zero direct knowledge who she actually voted for, (because I did not go to the polls with her and see), I feel safe in thinking she does or at least in 2016, support The President.
There's a screenshot on this site in a very early thread, where she posts about her political affiliation.
So they may not have ever said it, there's proof out there.

Reactions: 8
Believe it or not, it’s very upsetting watching businesses & lives (all colors) be destroyed!
Believe it or not, it’s very upsetting watching businesses & lives (all colors) be destroyed!
I'm not sure why this is directed at my post. Trust me I know it's upsetting to see businesses and lives being destroyed.
My cousin had his restaurant looted and burned the night before last.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She is a registered Republican.
It is public record.
Look it up.
While I have zero direct knowledge who she actually voted for, (because I did not go to the polls with her and see), I feel safe in thinking she does or at least in 2016, support The President.
There's a screenshot on this site in a very early thread, where she posts about her political affiliation.
So they may not have ever said it, there's proof out there.
Ok I was wrong

Reactions: 2
Oh and Priscilla saying she's gun-shy to post anything now and she doesn't want to upset or offend anyone, "That's just not in my heart"... yet she makes bitchy and snarky comments to ppl all the fckin time.
You aren't an innocent here, Priscilla. That you just said how you feel with no ill will in your heart and ppl happened to take it wrong. You're more of a witch than you're willing to admit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh and Priscilla saying she's gun-shy to post anything now and she doesn't want to upset or offend anyone, "That's just not in my heart"... yet she makes bitchy and snarky comments to ppl all the fckin time.
You aren't an innocent here, Priscilla. That you just said how you feel with no ill will in your heart and ppl happened to take it wrong. You're more of a witch than you're willing to admit.
And Instead of trying to learn why she said was offensive to her friend, she’s still defending it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Its ca
I find it interesting that when dealing with serious topics or when they're acknowledging something they've been called out on - Asa has a difficult time looking into the camera and making eye contact with the viewers. He spends most of this video looking at P or just off to the side. He does look at the camera a handful of times, but briefly.
It's very telling body language.
Its called GUILT....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And Instead of trying to learn why she said was offensive to her friend, she’s still defending it.
Exactly. She's this sweet, good-hearted, caring person who would never purposely be mean to someone blah blah blah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
IMO they are both so full of 💩💩💩💩💩
Asshole made no sense and Piggy was just trying to look oh so upset and put upon.
As Pink Marshmallow said it's all in the body language
Also did he actually say in the same breath basically this doesn't have to be a polarizing issue, you either agree or disagree. Does he even know what polarizing means
And again you could tell Abbie was having a meltdown
Can you hear that creaking over Abbies yelling A&P, it's the floor starting to fall out from under you.
Also the house was built in the 20's so not slave quarters and most maid rooms from that era have an ensuite so like someone said most likely an addition
I did not think it was possible to dislike these people any more than I already do but after watching that BS I do.
Such dribble. Disingenuous. Cringe.
All the adjectives!!
It was as though they dug their hole deeper.
They probably just should have stayed STFU.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.