Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trust fund Assa spoke of was only for Abbie and Isaiah.
There's a vlog where they went to a lawyer shortly after the news about daughter #1 broke.
I'm sure that was the catalyst that made them go get all their things in order incase #1 ever comes forward to make a claim against their estate.
Its a sickening video in many ways but for me it was the part about him saying it cost 1500.00 but everybody can do it if they just save!!!
He didn't save for 14 years for it.
Just more of them sucking.
IMO.
Yeah, the way he was tossing around the $1500 fee as if it were pocket change cracked me up, especially since he always talked about how "poor" they used to be. Apparently he's forgotten when his house looked like this, far cry from today.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
I think that bed withthe posts is relatively new. I think they had a regular old bed even when they 1st moved. Kinda surprising they didnt brag about getting it when they did..

Trust fund for daughter #1
Yep right.

The one where they show off the bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, the way he was tossing around the $1500 fee as if it were pocket change cracked me up, especially since he always talked about how "poor" they used to be. Apparently he's forgotten when his house looked like this, far cry from today.
They were a lot nicer people then.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

The one where they show off the bedroom.
God. Asa's full on obnoxious in this vlog.
Showing off his house and furniture.
Showing off an obscene amount of food.
Commenting how Laurens "content and editing" used to be "crap", but its better now.
Rambling on about being a "creator" and what "inspires him".
He's a total tool.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Summer just seems like she doesn't want to twerk to me. It doesn't seem like a big deal - she's got a white girl butt and feels embarrassed shaking it. I definitely know people who giggle when they get embarrassed. It's not solely a pre-teen trait, I promise. Summer acts just like most relatively sheltered, wholesome personality type college students I know. The only real difference I see between her and her age peers is that Summer doesn't seem sex/dating/party obsessed. Maybe it's because I also was a 21 year old totally uninterested in those things (a closeted lesbian in an environment where I couldn't come out just lent itself to not wanting to hang with drunk straight horny people and obviously didn't want to date guys) but I don't tend to see it as abnormal or immature.

Priscilla and the Peloton... it'll be interesting to see if she actually uses it when it does arrive. You'd think the fact that she's trying to sell 'self care' in the form of makeup and skincare would really want to motivate her. She's in a weird in between place where she can't sell body confidence as a brand since she's all about trying to change what her body is and be proud of it but she isn't making enough progress on weight loss to use that in her brand either. Everyone knows she's got the bike because she made a big deal out of scamlife sending it to her - are we gonna start getting Priscilla's workout lives? Hell, maybe that's the accountability she actually needs. Or she'll just quietly never mention it and, as others have said, it'll go the way of Asa's walks.
Do you know Summer because you come here a lot to justify her actions/defend her.

I have no problem with her supposedly being wholesome but she doesn’t come off like a normal 21 year old to me. Not even in an awkward young adult way either. She literally has 0 personality from what I can see. I actually like interesting awkward people and follow some on Tik Tok but Summer doesn’t show an ounce of her her own personality in any way on any social media platforms. All we see is her odd obsession with Abbie.

And it’s not actually considered twerking, I only called it that because I knew most people here wouldn’t understand what the dance move is. It’s called “throwing it back”. Isaiah and her sister do it in the Tik Tok. I’m not expecting summer to do it but yes, I question it because why be on Tik Tok if you’re not even going to do the dances correctly? Wholesome behavior and Tik Tok def don’t mix.

• Heart
Commenting how Laurens "content and editing" used to be "crap", but its better now.
He's a total tool.
He is so full of himself. A couple of years ago they had nothing and it can just as easily be lost, he needs to be careful how he treats people. It’s easier to slide down the ladder than to climb up it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He's a total tool.
yup I was watching older vlogs earlier and man....they were SO DIFFERENT! its what I liked about them back then..they were more REAL? they totally changed once the moved, you can see his cocky behavior all over that vlog and many others of when they first moved into the new house..it sucks when people forget where they come from..cause all that money and fancyness they gloat about can be gone in a second! the MLM aint gonna last forever and neither is Youtube..

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Do you know Summer because you come here a lot to justify her actions/defend her.

I have no problem with her supposedly being wholesome but she doesn’t come off like a normal 21 year old to me. Not even in an awkward young adult way either. She literally has 0 personality from what I can see. I actually like interesting awkward people and follow some on Tik Tok but Summer doesn’t show an ounce of her her own personality in any way on any social media platforms. All we see is her odd obsession with Abbie.

And it’s not actually considered twerking, I only called it that because I knew most people here wouldn’t understand what the dance move is. It’s called “throwing it back”. Isaiah and her sister do it in the Tik Tok. I’m not expecting summer to do it but yes, I question it because why be on Tik Tok if you’re not even going to do the dances correctly? Wholesome behavior and Tik Tok def don’t mix.
No, I don't know her, the level of hate she gets just seems weird to me. But this is a snark forum, I'm not about to tell people they can't snark on her. I'm just the kind of person that likes inserting new viewpoints into things when I have a thought I haven't seen expressed.

No, I don't know her, the level of hate she gets just seems weird to me. But this is a snark forum, I'm not about to tell people they can't snark on her. I'm just the kind of person that likes inserting new viewpoints into things when I have a thought I haven't seen expressed.
I dont hate Summer. But she is an odd duck.
She is 22 and in college, but claims her best friend is a profoundly IDD 15 yr old. And she is also "friends" with the rest of the family, and Abbies respite worker Becca. Her entire life seems to center around this family and it is weird. We dont ever hear or see her going off to meet a friend outside of this core group, or hear of any activities or hobbies that do not involve them. Maybe if people saw she had a life outside of the Maass Squad she would be seen in a different light.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm not so sure it's "hate" really.
It's more like nobody understands the level of weirdness she's on.
Her "relationship" with the Massives is NOT normal.
Neither is her extremely weird obsession with Abbie and how she can't keep her hands off of her. She's constantly snuggling, hugging, nose booping her, etc.
She has really no interests outside of Abbie. She doesn't date. She doesn't really seem to live life. It seems that she chooses to exist in a dysfunctional house with a feral child and 2 hambeasts.
Why? What is wrong with her?
This is NOT normal.
But I don't think "hate" is the right adjective.
IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I dont hate Summer. But she is an odd duck.
She is 22 and in college, but claims her best friend is a profoundly IDD 15 yr old. And she is also "friends" with the rest of the family, and Abbies respite worker Becca. Her entire life seems to center around this family and it is weird. We dont ever hear or see her going off to meet a friend outside of this core group, or hear of any activities or hobbies that do not involve them. Maybe if people saw she had a life outside of the Maass Squad she would be seen in a different light.
I think that makes sense. I guess I assume that she does generally have a life, she just isn't interested in recording it or having it be part of the vlogs. She has her own channel and made a few videos in which you could see her interacting with lots of other people, then she moved away from New York and only was with the Maass family (at a new school, where she only knew Becca) for like a month before lockdown hit. If you're a socially anxious person a month isn't a ton of time to make a bunch of friends. And even if she did make some - if I were her, I'd try to keep my life outside of the youtube circle as far away from Asa's camera as possible, tbh. The last thing I'd want to see is him following around a group of teenagers to get them on video the way he did Isaiah's friends the few times Isaiah had parties there.

I hope once the world is a little more normal we do see her getting that social life back. If not, then yeah, I'll see the weirdness more clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes you're paying more for the neighborhood the house is in and not quite so much the house itself.
I won’t post the listing because I won’t expose their address but I explained it once before, the neighborhood isn’t expensive and doesn’t justify the price, the median price in that neighborhood is $324,800. And their house is only 2,823 sqft, not that big for what they spent.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, here you go... now you can find all about her other friends and hobbies
21148B04-60CC-4007-BF24-C48AB62F1733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.