Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't you mean 'Maass' producing? ;)
I can't think of what she could do that would be successful and profitable in the long term. Her cuteness factor decreases by the day, and as she ages their YT popularity will wane...and that's what they need to successfully market and sell anything.
This actually ties in with why I personally enjoy tracking their spending...because they are SO stupid. This gravy train won't last and they spend it like it will. We see professional athletes or celebs go broke all the time, and the Maass' aren't even close to that kind of money. When they fall they will fall hard. And I for one can't wait to see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Sandy's breath could be due to worms or a gastro issue from the parvo. She is too young for dental stink. I used to be a Vet Tech.
I doubt that Sandy was vaccinated against parvo.
They even took her to the park when she was too young to walk there.

Reactions: 4
I can't think of what she could do that would be successful and profitable in the long term. Her cuteness factor decreases by the day, and as she ages their YT popularity will wane...and that's what they need to successfully market and sell anything.
This actually ties in with why I personally enjoy tracking their spending...because they are SO stupid. This gravy train won't last and they spend it like it will. We see professional athletes or celebs go broke all the time, and the Maass' aren't even close to that kind of money. When they fall they will fall hard. And I for one can't wait to see it.
It’s comical that Assss brought that up(having a business for A) after P described where the bracelets came from. He literally makes everything about him and/or A. Why can’t he just say, what a great thing they did. If someone said they do Horse riding for their autistic child, Assss will say we have horse riding for A next week! Ugh! He’s so predictable. Vlogs are boring as hell, no autism awareness whatsoever. And why not just take I to school on their own? Make him feel special just for being him? I have a daughter that went away to school and her dad and I visited her on our own, our son stayed home. There’s nothing wrong with not taking A. You couldn’t pay me to take a road trip with 5 people under those circumstances!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s comical that Assss brought that up(having a business for A) after P described where the bracelets came from. He literally makes everything about him and/or A. Why can’t he just say, what a great thing they did. If someone said they do Horse riding for their autistic child, Assss will say we have horse riding for A next week! Ugh! He’s so predictable. Vlogs are boring as hell, no autism awareness whatsoever. And why not just take I to school on their own? Make him feel special just for being him? I have a daughter that went away to school and her dad and I visited her on our own, our son stayed home. There’s nothing wrong with not taking A. You couldn’t pay me to take a road trip with 5 people under those circumstances!
Because despite his claims to the contrary, Asa is concerned with making $$$, especially now that they've bought a home that is going to be expensive to upkeep in the years to come, he also is extremely concerned with how he is perceived. He wants to appear to be the most successful, the greatest autism advocate, doing the most at everything so that he seems like a better person.

A&P are incapable of giving Isaiah 100 percent of their focus and attention even for one day. On his grad celebration day, when they took him out to eat, they had to bring up Abbie and whether or not she liked the restaurant etc. There are a lot of moments like that one. Their universe revolves around Abbie (not always in the right ways), surely they can take at least ONE day and make it completely about Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think they have anyone willing to take Abbie on 24/7. They went to Vegas last fall for 3 days and they had P's mom, CN, Becca, and IsIah. And she was even in school during the day. Behaviorally, I think they know they cant easily leave her. Who wants to deal with that? Harsh, but true.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
👏👏👏 I love it. good job

Reactions: 5
Well at this point Sandy and Maverick shouldn’t be going to that place when they go on vacation since Sandy has HPV which is contagious and Maverick has been exposed to her. I’d be absolutely livid if I found out they brought them and my dogs were there. They need to go to the vet ASAP!
The Maassive's prefer to go to the groceries and Dunkin Donuts instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another thing about Asa is his fakery. He tries to preach acceptance but he doesn't really accept Abbie. If he did accept her he would meet her where she is instead creating this false narrative of progress and future independence. And that's all about him, and his desire for Abbie be so much more than she is because she is an extension of him. I do believe he loves her but I dont believe he will ever accept her as is....she has to be a STAR in the autistic community, a teacher, he is waiting for some impossible breakthrough because he is Asa....she needs to be special. Asa is starting to show signs of strain. This facade will be harder and harder to maintain as time goes on. It will hit him one day and it won't be pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hey all! Hope everyone is well and staying safe! It's the last 'official' day of school for my youngest son (although I pulled him out in March). And I'm bummed because of course the shortest school year would be the one where we got a teacher that actually understands anxiety disorder in children. I'm already gearing up for the fight in the fall with with grade 4's teacher. I've fought in the past to get him an EA (both him and me think this would be helpful) but to no avail so every year is a struggle.

Back to the Maasses and the strange obsession with Isaiah finishing school. I can honestly say I don't get it. I didn't go to either of my high school or university grads because my broke ass couldn't even afford the cap & gown rental fee. A&P are definitely behaving as if this is their accomplishment when Isaiah was the one doing all the work. Oh you supported your kid? Great, that's your job - do you want a trophy? I also feel like P's going overboard on stuff like this not only draws the attention to herself but possibly acts in substitution for mothering not being her jam. It's sort of her way of saying 'look at all my decorations - I'm the best at momming!' while she might actually struggle with feeling nurturing. Does that make any sense? It's the same with all the volunteering she did at both JSA and Isaiah's school. Like, instead of doing all of that maybe try putting effort into just your own kids.

I wouldn't object to this focus being on Isaiah IF it actually was about him. It isn't. It's all about Princess God-Cilla and this strange fantasy narrative she has going. This is all about making herself feel better and trying to show that she's such a wonderful amazing mother.
Posted this at the exact same time - great minds think alike!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's not her jam.

The white cluster are warts. It's a canine oral papilloma. They can get pretty big and painful and spread into her throat.

Assa is not being very honest about working late it seems. He's streaming Call of Duty on Twitch. This particular stream was 2 hours and 27 minutes. And we know he's not streaming during the day. Stop lying Assa. And stop getting on your son for gaming when you're streaming with him almost daily.

And one more interesting snippet. I think Assa is working her personal facebook page. Take a look at the timestamp on "her" post here. 1:23 AM. I though she went to bed early so she could be up with the princess every morning? Where does deception stop with these people?

View attachment 142246
Wow, this narcissist has no shame. Why would an almost 40 year old man stream his video games on Twitch? I'm sure it's another way to gather more $$$ :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Or Asa's flat warts on.his hands. 😬
I don't think that strain of hpv can jump species. Sandy most likely got it from another dog. However Asa can spread his to his family. Course he'd argue that with you :ROFLMAO:

Wow, this narcissist has no shame. Why would an almost 40 year old man stream his video games on Twitch? I'm sure it's another way to gather more $$$ :sick:
Don't know but I'm going to watch him some time and see what he's saying on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey all! Hope everyone is well and staying safe! It's the last 'official' day of school for my youngest son (although I pulled him out in March). And I'm bummed because of course the shortest school year would be the one where we got a teacher that actually understands anxiety disorder in children. I'm already gearing up for the fight in the fall with with grade 4's teacher. I've fought in the past to get him an EA (both him and me think this would be helpful) but to no avail so every year is a struggle.

Back to the Maasses and the strange obsession with Isaiah finishing school. I can honestly say I don't get it. I didn't go to either of my high school or university grads because my broke ass couldn't even afford the cap & gown rental fee. A&P are definitely behaving as if this is their accomplishment when Isaiah was the one doing all the work. Oh you supported your kid? Great, that's your job - do you want a trophy? I also feel like P's going overboard on stuff like this not only draws the attention to herself but possibly acts in substitution for mothering not being her jam. It's sort of her way of saying 'look at all my decorations - I'm the best at momming!' while she might actually struggle with feeling nurturing. Does that make any sense? It's the same with all the volunteering she did at both JSA and Isaiah's school. Like, instead of doing all of that maybe try putting effort into just your own kids.

Posted this at the exact same time - great minds think alike!
All of this!! YES. 👏👏👏
Supporting Isaiah does not mean setting things up for great photo ops to put in instagram and get as many likes as possible. It should not be about feeding your ego and so desperately trying to make others think you're something you are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wouldn't object to this focus being on Isaiah IF it actually was about him. It isn't. It's all about Princess God-Cilla and this strange fantasy narrative she has going. This is all about making herself feel better and trying to show that she's such a wonderful amazing mother.
We all think we are good mums and we all do our best for our kids, mine are both grown now and I think we did alright. P goes on as if she is the only woman in the world with a son, well I have two but I don’t keep going on about it. When I heard Arsewipe talking about getting Abbie to a place where she could have her own little business I was gobsmacked, what the hell can she do, town crier, nose picker. Get real you bloody delusional fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Asa is in denial, as per usual. He still dreams of Abbie and her 'independence'. He doesn't like to think about the reality that she is going to require intensive 1 on 1 care for the rest of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.