Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)
I think Asa looks drained more and more. The care required to look after Abbie is a 24/7 job and he only shows us a fraction of what really goes on. Who would want that job and they are both only young yet, wait until they get older and see how they manage then.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They don't work hard but I do think it is exhausting taking care of Abbie and dealing with her 24/7. I think it would wear anyone out.
(Not saying this to bash Abbie or as a slam against her. Just that with the intensive level of care and supervision Abbie requires - that can be tiring.)
Agree. But they moan and brag about their 80 hour work week. Meaning editing and big Prilly sittin' on her ass on her phone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agree. But they moan and brag about their 80 hour work week. Meaning editing and big Prilly sittin' on her ass on her phone.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. They make it sound like they have these big-time careers that are so involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Asa looks drained more and more. The care required to look after Abbie is a 24/7 job and he only shows us a fraction of what really goes on. Who would want that job and they are both only young yet, wait until they get older and see how they manage then.
Perhaps this is too big of a wish or dream on my part but I wonder if maybe this might give A&P some insight into what it's like for families w/ special needs kids who don't have all the help that A&P have. I mean yeah, in the beginning of Abbie's life, they didn't have a lot of help. But it seems as Abbie has gotten older, new things developed and other things got worse/more pronounced.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They are going hard after P on her Instagram! Just a few examples
These ppl are wasting their time and “feelings” on this...I believe Asa and P don’t even watch the news and really didn’t even realize they were expected to make a comment on what’s happening in our country....COVID wasn’t even in their minds, why would the riots be? Self absorbed garbage ppl

Ahhh to think that they would give one tit about BLM or anything other than autism. I actually have no sympathy for the people that spend their hard earned money to give to them as though they are your family or people really in need. Assa has learned the game of online begging ... it’s all about seeking out vulnerable populations and making them believe that you will be their savior ... but “without your donations, good people, I can’t keep spreading the message... I can’t help all the autistic people now... without your DOUGHnation” type of tit. Gtfoh. People will believe anything that makes them feel good or happy... it’s no wonder he wanted to be a preacher. Lol
TRUTH!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Not sure if this was ever posted...it's a video submission for a scholarship done 2 years ago
Isaiah seems to be open about his feelings which leads me to believe it was filmed by a guidance counselor and not asshat.

oh my gosh it was so sad...I felt like crying for him. (the background music didnt help me)
This was when he was 15 though and now he's gotten to be too much like Assssa.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if this was ever posted...it's a video submission for a scholarship done 2 years ago
Isaiah seems to be open about his feelings which leads me to believe it was filmed by a guidance counselor and not asshat.

Well he certainly spoke the truth about how he felt but I just don’t understand when people say they wouldn’t change their. Child/sibling. Why would you choose to go through all that and more to the point why would you want your child to go through that if you could change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
oh my gosh it was so sad...I felt like crying for him. (the background music didnt help me)
This was when he was 15 though and now he's gotten to be too much like Assssa.
He's also enjoying "all the things"
But you can see in this video at that time how he was feeling.

Reactions: 6
Well he certainly spoke the truth about how he felt but I just don’t understand when people say they wouldn’t change their. Child/sibling. Why would you choose to go through all that and more to the point why would you want your child to go through that if you could change it.
I was very much talked down to here when I said the same here many mos. ago.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone watched on Youtube a video called Special Books by Special Kids?
I was just flicking through it and i noticed Asa and Priscilla on it!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.