Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, and when Asa was commenting about Isaiah saying he wanted to return Sandy because of her 'yuck mouth' and Asa saying: "We had already made the decision that even if she had parvo or something like when she was sick that we were gonna keep her. You know? Like, we adopted her we're not gonna send her back. That's just not a good move. I mean what's gonna happen if we send her back?"
.... Was that an indirect way of commenting on the Myka Stauffer situation? lol Probably not but I found it amusing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh, and when Asa was commenting about Isaiah saying he wanted to return Sandy because of her 'yuck mouth' and Asa saying: "We had already made the decision that even if she had parvo or something like when she was sick that we were gonna keep her. You know? Like, we adopted her we're not gonna send her back. That's just not a good move. I mean what's gonna happen if we send her back?"
.... Was that an indirect way of commenting on the Myka Stauffer situation? lol Probably not but I found it amusing.
I caught that too....I totally think it was directed to Myka Stauffer

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lovely.
So now he bribes with food during speech therapy. Chips, cookies, pretzels, what the heck....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn't mention the license part...someone else did...I was just going off of what they said. The picture of an RV I posted was one from a local rental in Jacksonville that sleeps 6 and it says it's a class A which is why it was mentioned.
Wasn't directed towards you, sorry! I messed up my quotes.
Gotcha! In NC it does and is a reason I believed it did. Most states are reciprocal and hopefully they don’t run into a problem there...
I don’t see how they could allow the general public to rent/buy one and not have any specialized training. The concentration level and knowledge of where you can and cannot go, is so much, when driving one of these vehicles... If they get the huge one, they will need to pull a trailer for the golf cart or their vehicle... If not, they are going to be in tough crap, trying to get all their food (because we all know, P can’t go 2 days without grocery shopping and 1 day without take out food)..
You do not need a special class a license for a large motorhome. Not even for the one in the picture. The motor homes that require a license will likely be unobtainable for the Maass family as they are actually huge and very expensive. Like way beyond their means expensive. Maybe think about for celebrities on set. I will link a video of one. Also, most RV parks have limits as to how big you can go due to lot size and electricity. Our 40 foot travel trailer is too large for a lot of places. Some places only provide 30amps, when ours needs 50amps. The standard motorhomes (that was previously brought up as an example) is an average size and are all over RV parks. Otherwise it would be pointless having one because you will have a very difficult time finding a spot to park. These people do NOT need a class a license. The RV in the movie "RV" is likely the type and size they'd be looking at. The Maass family does not need a class C motorhome.

In regards to renting them, a lot of people rent out their own personal RVs as a side gig. They could go that route, but it is expensive either way. Renting and fuel would be their biggest costs. I only use RV resorts or estates, which means it's significantly better than your average RV park and the most I've ever paid a week was 235. 500 a month. (A lot of places prefer that you pay by the month if you stay more than 1 week) That price includes every electricity, water/sewage, cable, wifi, laundry, gym, and more

This is a 57footer which you would definitely the license (a semi would pull it)

This is standard and does not need one

I know assumptions like to be made, but let's keep with the facts y'all. I love RV talk lol. Class C motorhomes are just as nice as the rest. Otherwise no one would buy them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but I don't agree at all. I have personal experience...I already lived as the child with the absent father. Didnt really want to share that, but I had to go through a TON of issues as a child, teen and adult. Exact same circumstance. I was very angry at my mother when I found out and very hurt and angry by my father for not trying. You have no idea what that feels like. The rejection, pain and feelings of not being wanted. I'm not just playing arm chair quarterback...It's my life. If it's TRUE the mother didnt want him around...then shes garbage and if he didn't want to even try, then he's garbage too! No child deserves that and no parent should keep a child from knowing who their bio father is.
I don't think this is fair to the mother - weren't documents dug up that said Asa had open access to his daughter whenever he wanted? (Forgive me if I imagined that!) And even if she hid the baby for 5 years or whatever, once Asa found out about her he should have been actively pursuing joint custody if he was genuinely interested in having a relationship with his oldest daughter.

Also, while I respect your experience and the pain you've had to suffer, it's not going to be the truth for everyone with an absent parent. I never knew my bio dad and while I did, of course, have issues with abandonment and identity, I was way better off not having him in my life.

And when I found out I was pregnant with my oldest bio daughter it was right when I started to realize that the man I was with was a manipulative narcissist (gee, I wonder why I dislike Asa so much?) that I did not want in her life at all. He had no interest in being a father either. Parent A (primary caregiver) has every right if they believe Parent B will be a negative influence in their kid's life to not want that person involved. If Parent B has an issue with that, they can take it to court.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How do you know? And this is a gossip site about them, not you. Do not try to personalize a situation that you don’t know anything about. You called the girl’s mother garbage.

You should really delete your gif of Abbie w/ her finger in her nose. It could somehow make it onto google gifs? & that’s not cool.
I may have a lot of pain and speak from emotion....so you are right...I do apologize for saying that about the mother and interjecting my emotions on to her like that.

Gif has been removed

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I skipped through the vlog. What happened with her getting her own water?

During speech therapy they were working on her speech device and water was one of the items they were using as well as her regular snacks. I guess this person was upset because she was thirsty but Asa had her push the bottom first? Really not understanding what the issue is.

Reactions: 7
I have never seen Abbie get her own water and Mio without someone prompting her.
I think P is going to milk Isaiahs graduation for months. No one turned up for her parade, who is she sending all these announcements to?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
They knew what she wanted....SNACKS! She even went up to P & asked for food. Camera needs to be off as soon as she whines screeches & flails though & they need to try to ground her (touch your head, whatever works for her severe autism/IDD) & let her know those noises & behavior isn’t ok. Plus, she needs a communication tablet handed to her every second of the day until she gets it. Might take her 5-10-20+ yrs, but gotta keep at it.

I don’t think that’s very kind to do. But that’s just me. She had an itch. She’s IDD. She’s like a 1 yr old.
I don't understand why the hell they don't stop her when she constantly picks in her nose. This is more than an itch. You would stop a toddler from doing it. This is not a stim and should be discouraged every time. Its disgusting.

• Heart
You kn o w I just have to say how much I hate yes hate the Stauffer and maass family. Hope karma gets them all. All they do is exploit their kids. bleeping assholes

• Heart
P is such a narcissist — in the parade vlog when the award ceremony is on it’s not until the award for Ass-a & P is being spoken about does she go “awwww” (all the money I’ve spent is being recognised) and then turns to Abby while she’s honking and screaming and clapping and seriously says — like deadpan — “hey Abb wanna hear what she’s saying? We can’t hear her!”

Yeah because you need to hear praise and accolades for spending money on gifts for the teachers and other students, needs to feel important and praised.

Translation = “Child whom I have no maternal instincts for, stfu, they’re saying good stuff about me and I want it for the record on the vlog.”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Asssa now considers himself an expert dog person. He gets his info from google and tiktok...oh my lord.
And Isaiah went down another level in my book by saying to return the dog. Whether or not he was serious. I would never even think that about my cats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You kn o w I just have to say how much I hate yes hate the Stauffer and maass family. Hope karma gets them all. All they do is exploit their kids. bleeping assholes
Who are the Stauffer family? Do they have a child with autism as well?

Reactions: 1
Probably a coincidence - was probably recorded before the whole Myka blowup.

Who are the Stauffer family? Do they have a child with autism as well?
Do a YouTube search - you’ll find everything to know and much you may not care to know.

Reactions: 8
I thought the same thing Pink Marshmallow when I heard him say that.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.