Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Summers deal? On Tik Tok when the song says โ€œNastyโ€ youโ€™re supposed to twerk on that part but she always stops and covers her face. I thought maybe it was because she found it inappropriate to do in front of Isaiah, but I was just watching a Tik Tok she did with her sister(Not on her and Isaiahs page) and she did the same thing on that part. Is there like a FatheringAutism clause that says she canโ€™t do anything but act like a giggling pre teen?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone seen Assssa running lately?
Anyone seen the ol' treadmill lately?
Anyone catch a glimpse of the Peloton yer?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That Peloton is like my personal bigfoot.
I know its there. I saw the boxes last week.
I scan every nook and cranny in every vlog.
I cant wait to see P's fat ass swallow that seat.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think there's some issue w. the peleton bike.. they were talking about it so much before... and we know it's here because the boxes were spotted. My feeling is that God-Cilla is too heavy to use it and they don't want to show that. lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The treadmill, peloton and miracle trike have all gone to visit all the unopened mail , gifts and stockpile of pullups ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Did some one already post this the other day? Not sure, but I thought Barney Rubble was mentioned. :LOL:
1590726573304.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her ass is gonna eat that bike...

Itโ€™s going to be like Godzilla took Tokyo....

We are going to find out how strong industrial steel really is.... dun dun dun.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I think there's some issue w. the peleton bike.. they were talking about it so much before... and we know it's here because the boxes were spotted. My feeling is that God-Cilla is too heavy to use it and they don't want to show that. lol
Probably waiting for a big butt seat to arrive that they had to order in order for pigcilla to ride it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Abigalโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‰ bike has been relegated to the land of forgotten toys...aka the garage.....until the power steering returns from seeing her parents.
What other blog worthy items, now neglected, will be keeping the bike company? ๐Ÿค”
The treadmill? Abbyโ€™s stem toys? Summers parents? EnMass credibility?
Surely there is more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.
The fact that he had to give that "proof" ("you guys saw me leave the door open") makes it seem like another staged scene for a clickbait title/thumbnail. Reminds me of those family vloggers with younger viewers who pretended to have break ins and stalkers for attention. They are getting to that level of dishonesty.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The fact that he had to give that "proof" ("you guys saw me leave the door open") makes it seem like another staged scene for a clickbait title/thumbnail. Reminds me of those family vloggers with younger viewers who pretended to have break ins and stalkers for attention. They are getting to that level of dishonesty.
It was either staged or he's so far up his own narcissistic delusional ass, he believes his own lies, and thinks that if he says it, we all believe it without question.
He is the Father God of Autism afterall.
He's not a liar, a drunk and a thief as the facts clearly indicate.
Nah.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

He's an even bigger ass than I thought he was if he set this up for vlog content.
It's an extreme thought but nothing like putting your IDD daughter in danger and enforcing a behavior of being at the pool by "herself" to make a vlog
These people make my head spin worse than linda blair in the exorcist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.