Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Isn’t Chico’s switching to standard sizes? My brother use to say Chico’s smelled like an old lady store. Made my grandmother mad. Of course she is a stylish lady.
Not sure because I avoid the place unless I have the certificate - and even then... However, it would be less confusing if they switched to standard sizes though.

Reactions: 1

BloodyMermaid

That’s not true (at least where I live) l live in Oregon and my town and some surrounding cities have fluoride in the water. (I live just outside city limits, on a well so don’t have fluoride in my water.)
Ok sorry everywhere I lived it’s been not allowed because of health reasons. I figured that was mandatory across the board being there have been lawsuits and big payouts.

Reactions: 1

cucumber

VIP Member
I finally finished watching yesterdays vlog. Took me several attempts. We were up late watching the local events with the riots and looting in our area. We are relatively rural but live in between several cities. The looters were driving from one to the other past our town. Our area was starting to open back up and now this. It worries me since we are still in the middle of a pandemic. Anyway, it was a bit scary here last night and rumors it will continue into next weekend. I know its everywhere right now and just wanted to say to everyone here, stay safe! ❤
Right now Asa posted on their facebook a whole big spiel about one of their members calling them out because P made 2 posts bra gging about herself and limelife and nothing sbout the murde

Jamiebeth

VIP Member
You do not always get to choose to have your child "put out", not sure what you mean. Do you mean under general anesthetic? The dentist decides that and there are so many factors going into putting a child completely out, to do that you pretty much need an OR setting. When that is done, it is usually for more dental work than a cleaning. We did give mild sedatives and nitrous for check ups, but it all depends on the child's medical history.

It would be better to put some lemon or cucumber in their water than those chemicals, I agree.

The Maass family allows no hate (unless they ae being snarky to people). On their social media they only allow praise ( and donations), no debate, no questions, no advice and certainly nothing they do not want to hear. They know everything about everything and just want heaps of praise, praise, praise.
Yes I meant general anesthesia