Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will delete and not answer any questions that could expose her true weirdness.
She's been groomed by the masters of lies and deception.
IMO.
yep, that's a trap. being the sarcastic a-hole that I am, I'd ask completely inappropriate questions and get into huge trouble

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate even admitting this, I was once 300 lbs. and I’m 5’5. I didn’t look nearly as big as big p does. She’s at least 330

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, here you go... now you can find all about her other friends and hobbies View attachment 141158
It will probably be 90% about Abbie and autism and she might answer for the millionth time if she and Isaiah are dating.
Except for Isaiah, Summer is the least criticized person on FA. And unlike Isaiah and Abbie, she did choose to become part of the reality freak show knowing well what A and P are like. I think "odd" is a fair assessment.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
New 2 story homes are increasingly featuring upstairs laundry near the bedrooms and if someone remodels an older home, this is often one of the upgrades made.
Well...for the past almost 20 yrs (that I know of) the new homes have the laundryroom on the 2nd floor & near the bedrooms. I wouldn’t have it any other way.

When everyone was asking why the laundry piles up, I think it’s outfit changes/FL heat/Ab messes & likely a bit of not keeping up w/ it. Laziness. But also, Summer might be tying up the machines during hours they’d normally run a load. Might not seem like much, but it could throw off their schedule just a bit.

I hate even admitting this, I was once 300 lbs. and I’m 5’5. I didn’t look nearly as big as big p does. She’s at least 330
I still think she’s closer to 300.

Reactions: 4
I think that bed withthe posts is relatively new. I think they had a regular old bed even when they 1st moved. Kinda surprising they didnt brag about getting it when they did..

Trust fund for daughter #1
Yep right.
Oh they def showed off that bed. Their MBR short tour was a little late after moving in, probably due to the bed set up. It’s too big for the room, but P wants what she wants, even if that means newer homes would be a better fit for Ab.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I live in the U.K. what do you mean by laundry downstairs ? Also your houses tend to be a lot bigger than ours and most of ours are two storey.
Same in Germany.
Most of us are not house owners, our living conditions would be miserable 😂for peoples over the pond.
Our bathrooms are usually little, only rich peoples or
heirs have the luxery to own a bath with the newest equipment or a ... swimming pool and a big garden.

Reactions: 7
Oh come on now. They will be fighting for friends and family orders. She really doesn’t have any scruples at all, dragging her stepdad into this scam, it’s ridiculous.
right..and he won’thave the benefit of the FA HUMPERS.. wow.

• Sad
I watched a little of this and kinda feel bad for the guy. He's nervous as all get out. He seems like a nice guy. I just don't see him doing very well selling. A bunch of humpers were on there encouraging him. Boy she really has no qualms about bringing her innocent family into all this tit.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Same in Germany.
Most of us are not house owners, our living conditions would be miserable 😂for peoples over the pond.
Our bathrooms are usually little, only rich peoples or
heirs have the luxery to own a bath with the newest equipment or a ... swimming pool and a big garden.
We own our own house, it is a two storey three bedroom but our bathroom is tiny and same here, only the really wealthy have swimming pools. It’s like a different life over there, the weather, the pool, the big house. We have had hot weather for a few days but it is usually overcast and rainy, I think you probably have similar weather to us in the U.K.
I’m happy though, i wouldn’t swap my life for what they have to go through every day, they can keep their big house and pool 😀

Reactions: 8
Same. I felt so bad for him I couldnt watch beyond the first few minutes. I do not believe they meed the money, so why is he doing this? I'm sure there is something else he could do with his time.

Reactions: 10
It will probably be 90% about Abbie and autism and she might answer for the millionth time if she and Isaiah are dating.
Except for Isaiah, Summer is the least criticized person on FA. And unlike Isaiah and Abbie, she did choose to become part of the reality freak show knowing well what A and P are like. I think "odd" is a fair assessment.
I just need to know if Asa and Summer are doin the nasty with each other. Tattle. Life has the right to know 😝😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.