Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kermy

VIP Member
Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.
He's an even bigger ass than I thought he was if he set this up for vlog content.
It's an extreme thought but nothing like putting your IDD daughter in danger and enforcing a behavior of being at the pool by "herself" to make a vlog
These people make my head spin worse than linda blair in the exorcist

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

alotdizzy

Y’all are sounding ridiculous! They brought up that phrase about colorblindness & said they don’t believe that! P said she wished ppl didn’t focus on color, meaning in a negative or comparing way.
Your comment made me go back and watch again to make sure I didn't misinterpret it, and I don't think I did.

Priscilla: The other day I made a simple post on a friend's - I made a comment on her post, and she took it the wrong- like it was offensive to her... a part of it was. And she called me out on it. So now, I'm kind of gunshy to even make a post because I don't want to offend anyone. Like, obviously I don't want to do that, that's not my personality, that's not in my heart. It's just not. So it's a very hard thing to put it out in words and not have those words misconstrued because we're all coming from a good place and we mean well.

Priscilla: That was one of the things I said the other day, that we shouldn't be looking at the skin color and she said 'well that's the problem' and I can't understand that, I really can't. I want to, um - you know, in a perfect world, no we shouldn't. We shouldn't have to look at somebody's skin color.

Asa: Well, I think that has to do with the whole like, 'being colorblind'...

Asa is the one that made the correlation between what Priscilla was saying and not seeing color, and from Priscilla's explanation I genuinely think she just doesn't see why it's bad. Look at her phrasing: She took it the wrong way It was offensive to her. Those are nothing words. It can't even be called a non-apology because she's not apologizing. She's not acknowledging in any way that she said something wrong. She's just saying someone called her out and so she's refusing to try again.

So yeah, I'm sticking with my opinion there, I think. It's Priscilla that sounds ridiculous to me. She can't see around the fact that she's been coddled her entire life and has never been forced to be in a situation that challenged her beliefs or rethought any of her long-held opinions. Priscilla acted shocked that people didn't know what side she was on and had to ask - well, she's a Trump voting Republican. That's why people need to know. She literally voted in the man that is inciting violence. Trump hating black people is not some secret information she didn't have when she chose to support him in 2016, and she's never introduced any new information that would indicate she doesn't. She doesn't get to play white-woman victim and assume everyone should give her the benefit of the doubt because she cries some alligator tears and tells people not to be mean (to her).

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Abbie runs across the road during the parade.. they tell her she isn't ready to do that...yet. P goes on to say that the car was stopped so she did the right thing. Oh the delusion... Abbie doesn't even realize there is a road there or that cars dont stop for her... being safe was not on her mind and never will be.

Ugh.. they are getting so hard to watch. JSA giving them awards.. and Abbie an award.. and A and P awards for such a great job home schooling.. its like a world of delusion.

• Sick
  • Wow

cucumber

VIP Member
Forgot to say , it’s my birthday today .
Happy B-day to Stripe
She ain't the type
To beat around the bush
About anything...even Prilly's tush
She says the truth she dont lie
And my oh my
We love her posts
So here's our toasts...
To Stripe...Happy Birthday!

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It would benefit A&P to educate themselves. Especially P. Instead of spending all day on social media they should enroll in Summers college. They could do it online. A good Cultural Diversity class, or even Sociology 101 would open their eyes.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
I think P has been using crying as a manipulation tactic for all of her life. Most of the time it has gotten her what she wants.
Not this time, Shifty-Eye Magoo!

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
@GrabPOPCORNnotPretzels I don’t care about their subs ... that’s their issue, just like their money. I also didn’t care to hear their insincere opinion and support for BLM just because people asked for their stupid opinions. If they really cared, they would have said something without being prompted to. That’s why Ass looks ridiculous today following #blackouttuesday
Stupid is as stupid does.
They should have kept their mouths shut.
Since they didn't, it's more material for us.
😂😜

• Haha
  • Heart

FrickFrack

I thought the "apology" video was hilarious. Priscilla was truly confused, at one point I don't think she blinked and then Isiah straight up called her stupid.

Also they give Abby a snack for everything, could they not give her a snack so that they could make their 8 min speech in peace and quiet???

• Haha

Jasma1954

It's not her jam.

The white cluster are warts. It's a canine oral papilloma. They can get pretty big and painful and spread into her throat.

Assa is not being very honest about working late it seems. He's streaming Call of Duty on Twitch. This particular stream was 2 hours and 27 minutes. And we know he's not streaming during the day. Stop lying Assa. And stop getting on your son for gaming when you're streaming with him almost daily.

And one more interesting snippet. I think Assa is working her personal facebook page. Take a look at the timestamp on "her" post here. 1:23 AM. I though she went to bed early so she could be up with the princess every morning? Where does deception stop with these people?

View attachment 142246
Hi guys! I’m new here and trying to learn how to post! Anyway I just traded our RV yesterday and let me tell you renting the RV for the Masses is a bad idea! First of all motor homes have slides that open up when you get to wherever your going. Mine had 5. They make the LR, kitchen and bedroom bigger and there a must but when your on the road the slides have to close and people there is no freaking room. You are stuffed in there like a sardine. You can’t use the bathroom much because it goes into a tank to be dumped and it doesn’t hold much unlike when your stopped at your campsite and then you have to hook up the sewer lines, water lines and electric. There’s no cooking while you’re driving no TV no nothing! When we bought it I thought oh what fun this will be. I can make lunch while the hubs drives and just lay back and watch tv! NOT! There is no way that family can just sit seat belted until you reach your campsite. Ours was 41 ft long so it was a big one and I hated every minuted of traveling for the year and half we had it and I told my hubs I would set fire to it if he didn’t sale it!! And the bathroom please! I’m normal weight and and if the hubs forgot to put a new to roll on you have to get off the toilet, open the door under the sink get the TP and sit back down while banging your elbow on the door. Piggy would never fit, ever!
Same with the shower and speaking of shower it would take them half of a day because when your done then you have to wait an hour for the water to heat up again! No way in hell would they make it. Abbie would for sure be yelling all day long!! Sorry so long just wanted to explain my experience owning a low 6 figure motor home. I say 6 figure because Piggy would have say $700,000 and up to get one like say the country music biggies travel in.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Well his bio says it all: "I have no friends". He and P both are too immature to have real friendships with anyone their own age. Most 40 yr olds have moved past gadgets, Tik Tok , and junk food runs. They are sad specimens lol
This 67 year old has not moved past gadgets yet..lol! Just the other day I bought a big Bluetooth speaker for my patio to pair with my IPad to play YouTube music (oldies!). I sit outside after dinner and play Words with Friends and listen to tunes. My weakness I admit! 🥴

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I actually like their house, but I love old homes. Mine was built in 1906 and I love its original features. My laundry is also in the basement and as I get older will be something I may change. I have a large walk-in pantry in my kitchen that I love, but eventually will convert it to a laundry room if mobility becomes a problem. I thought about doing it when I bought the house but the pantry has such neat features. It has built in tin drawers for vegetables, deep built in cabinets, and original milk door, which my grandsons have now discovered and love.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
God. Asa's full on obnoxious in this vlog.
Showing off his house and furniture.
Showing off an obscene amount of food.
Commenting how Laurens "content and editing" used to be "crap", but its better now.
Rambling on about being a "creator" and what "inspires him".
He's a total tool.
He is so full of himself. A couple of years ago they had nothing and it can just as easily be lost, he needs to be careful how he treats people. It’s easier to slide down the ladder than to climb up it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

cucumber

VIP Member
l
Yeah I live in America and if the boys in blue can kill anyone whenever they want, we should be ok to have some time to destroy shit. Material shit is not more important than human lives.
That 'shit' being destroyed is many businesses regular people (both black & white) worked their whole lives to build. They dont deserve this.
NOW ENOUGH ABOUT POLITICS

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Can't they EVER do anything without making it about "poor me"?
Thinking back to the apology vlog.
Asssa opens the vlog with saying "Priscilla is crying"
OMG trying to play the victim in a desperate attempt to save viewers.
These people make me SICK
And I could care less what their politics are

• Heart

BloodyMermaid

Yes because she surfs, rides a bike, and crosses the street all on her own.

Anyone notice when that lady told A about Abbie crossing the street she said we saw Abbie coming so WE STOPPED. So if that was a normal driver that wasn’t expecting a disabled kid or any kid for that matter to be in that house she probably would have gotten hit. She didn’t look for the cars she looked because of all the noise they were making. And yet she still went even thought cars were approaching, because she had no concept of what she’s been taught in the past. And come on she ran for the golf cart not for P.

They need to pull their delusional heads out of their fat asses about that one because she didn’t get hit because those people saw Abbie and stopped. Next time she might not be so lucky.

And their followers are becoming cult like buying into the bull crap.

• Heart

Purple Ruby

Chatty Member
Hello everyone, new person here.
On the 'grovelling keep the subscribers video' it looks as though the desperately upset P is looking at her phone at 1.34 to 1.36. She must be watching the foundations of her pyramid starting to crumble.

• Haha
  • Heart

Texas1966

OK first off, how many of y'all have been in an RV bathroom? How is her fat a*s gonna fit? And those septic tanks only hold a certain amount of sh!t and these folks know how to spew some shi+... The RV will be tick tockin down the highway just a rockin and spewing all along the way.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Am I tripping or did he lock the door when he let Sandy in and then at the end of the vlog when Abbie jumped in the pool, he says "I left the door unlocked. You guys saw it when I let Sandy in."...

I went back and watched again, I definitely heard the sound of the door lock when he let Sandy in. He needs to lay off the drinking a bit... he's starting to imagine things.

• Haha
  • Wow

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Another thing about Asa is his fakery. He tries to preach acceptance but he doesn't really accept Abbie. If he did accept her he would meet her where she is instead creating this false narrative of progress and future independence. And that's all about him, and his desire for Abbie be so much more than she is because she is an extension of him. I do believe he loves her but I dont believe he will ever accept her as is....she has to be a STAR in the autistic community, a teacher, he is waiting for some impossible breakthrough because he is Asa....she needs to be special. Asa is starting to show signs of strain. This facade will be harder and harder to maintain as time goes on. It will hit him one day and it won't be pretty.

• Heart

Stripe69

VIP Member
What the f**k was that about. It was supposed to be Isaiah’s big day so they start off with watching an award for Abbie on tv. Then they take him out for lunch without Abbie ( good I thought ) then proceed to bring her up in the conversation, “ oh Abbie has been here once “. Can’t the kid just have something for himself, she ‘s there even when she isn’t, if thery aren’t talking about her, you hear her shouting in the background.
Hasn’t she taken up enough of his childhood , let him have some attention .

• Heart