Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I followed them from the start and really liked them but as time has gone by I have started to see changes. Asa is so cavalier in his responses to any critcism. Priscilla is so full of herself with the weight loss and bounces about like a Teenager.
Sadly abi has been forgotten on this never ending quest for money
They say the money will secure her future, and there is some truth to that. It sure helps. At the same time, here and now matters, too.
If Asa took criticism well, he could have had a career in the military or kept a regular job. So I am not surprised he doesn't want to hear it from viewers.
To me they went from creating good, informative content to creating entertainment that pretends to be informative content.
The whole pyramid scheme plus youtube income plus the expensive house is just horrific. They think they are securing Abbie's future, but neither of their jobs has benefits or any semblance of security. If anyone in the family who is not insured or is under insured were to get seriously ill, they could lose everything. I went to college and grad school. I work my ass off at "boring" jobs where I take orders from my boss. In return I know what my income is, have excellent benefits, and if I were to get sick, I wouldn't lose everything and my brother wouldn't lose the help he needs. Sure, I've been riffed in a job and know that anyone can be laid off and companies can fail. But I also got a severance package and have liquid investments to tide me over. I didn't sink it all into a house that might or might not sell quickly with all brand new furniture. I buy used cars and drive them until they die. My furniture was given to me by family or came from IKEA. When I first started watching, they seemed like kindred spirits. They were working and youtube was a hobby. Not so much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

BKNM

It really kills Priscilla inside still. She is embarrassed, uncomfortable and upset - it really shows. She resents Abbie and wishes every moment she had a normal (their words) child. But you can't have it both ways. You're making money off your disabled child. Love her at least.

• Heart
  • Wow

Catseverywhere

Their fans must be watching this thread in their droves about the recent scandals. If they are, I hope that instead of being defensive, they can just say that they made an error of judgement and join us here. We wouldn't shame or make fun of anyone who is/was a supporter- please if you were/are a fan and this recent news about Asa Maass has shocked you, please join us here where you will be more than welcome. These people are cunning opportunists and are not what they seem- there is no shame in admitting that you were wrong and got fooled by them.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Gotta agree about TicToc. Not into it at all. And what does it have to do with autism awareness?
Nothing. It feeds her mother's ego.

The link below is really the last report I can find out about the lawsuit:

It is interesting that they started this after budget cuts and JSA was opened.. It is also interesting the quote that I placed down here:

“According to Maass, Abigail has grown substantially in the 10 years that she has worked with Middleton, who now serves as the education director of the Jacksonville School for Autism.”

To me, I think the Judge wasn’t given this information because it seems like they just wanted to follow this educator but knew they couldn’t afford to send her to school there.. They used every excuse they could (some moderately reasonable but others make you question why they would be allowed to be listed), as reasons.. Also, the disappointment when they initially said that the county school wouldn’t pay the remainder of the $100k for Abbie’s education, and how they didn’t know how they would pay for it, shows that they already had plans for Abbie to go to JSA, no matter what..

Does anyone else see posts like this and get scared? I mean, we know who Abbie’s teachers are, the school that she goes to, their vehicle, etc.. Now, people want to know the school hours?

My field of study is Cyber Criminal Justice and maybe I am more critical but the more they continue to feed their following, the more and more they are putting Abbie’s safety, and their own safety, in jeopardy..
I work in IT and my degree was IT security. I find their total lack of common sense and efforts to keep themselves and their daughter safe horrifying. They put all of their information out there and then are shocked when fans call camp and school? And then they treat the stalker fans in the boat like long lost friends?

Last edited:

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
I agree. I can not imagine who is sending them money on a regular basis. Sort of like the mega churches where money is sent to TV preachers instead of local church. The viewers are so nasty. Someone said Abbie looked like a normal teenager and the viewers went nuts saying she is a teenager but you can't use word normal.
Yes and don't ever mention a word about how you think Abbie says any word... They will quickly defend that Abbie is completely non-verbal and cannot make sounds to form words correctly... I really think she could almost make words and then they stopped speech therapy. Also, I never knew of a speech therapist that would ever suggest stopping therapy, in my whole life!! Speech therapy goes from how you eat, mouth motions, facial expressions to forming words. Even babies in NICU get speech therapy to learn to suck bottles.. Again, it goes back to the IDD world of them knowing she won't advance much either and if she did speak some words, those words are now gone because they aren't continuing the therapy and work that is involved...

tiredofbs

Yesterday's vlog..."Mom needs a break"
Give me a f'ing break!! A break from what you lazy, snotty, phony idiot! From the laundry?
No lady, you do not work 80 hrs a week. I do!
Asa, please stop boasting about P...it is nauseating.
Summer, you too are a lazy, self righteous spoiled brat. You expected a coffee delivered to you! She commented how tired she was when Asa once again brought DD home. She couldn't make own God damn coffee? Or go for a walk and get your own?
Fix your laugh, and your hair please too.
What ever happened to your youtube channel?

A cupcake before dinner? Wtf is wrong with you people? The way Abbie grabbed that chocolate pretzel and started eating it was disturbing. It was animalistic. I'm sure she can be taught some kind of self control. Summer or Becca could say " slow down Abbie" but instead, they laugh at her.

Cut Abbie's hair ffs!
Asa, do you even know you're a f'ing idiot?
Stop preaching about ABA behaviours. You made no sense.
Abbie's yelling at dinner time and the look on P's face. Get off of your fat ass and deal with it you idiot.
A&P claim to be so smart with finances. No, you're stupid. Blowing money on take out 3 or 4x a day etc...meaning you have no idea the value of a dollar.

How do we know she is normal?

She sounds like a dinosaur or an elephant. Asa once said the walls shake when she yells. I would think it would be even worse in that new house with the large rooms, high ceilings, and now hard wood floors to reverberate even more. That has to be miserable to listen to that..I wonder if it ever bothers the neighbors?
Lmao I just laughed so hard when I read the dinosaur comment!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Stripe69

VIP Member
i Would suggest some Egyptian sandals or some kind of footwear that she can’t take off to change that behavior. I still say she understands more than they give her credit for.

Ps maybe if they Tried some sneakers and double knotted them it would be much more difficult to take them off in public

And who is this Casey stickle? Could it be one of their dummy accounts I’m starting to wonder at 11:11 of today’s video someone commented it sounded like Abby said I give up I went back to that video replayed it three times and it most certainly said that yet this Casey girl says that’s just one of her sounds. Wow
I call Casey Stickle the oracle because anytime someone asks a question she
Jumps in with an answer. She thinks she is an authority on everything maass related. I once asked her if she was related to them as she was answering all the questions. She is the first to jump to their defence as well. When the other child of Asa’s was mentioned she could hardly contain herself. She was having none of it.

• Haha

Catseverywhere

Look, I'm all for digging up shit on Assa and Pigcilla, but this kid is another person and this about to go a bridge too far. Before this kid and his or her mom gets doxxed, let's stop. Assa has another kid. Assa is a sack of shit.

He's obviously not a dad to the other kid. Can we leave it?
Oh give over. This is a public forum and Assa puts his whole life on the internet. You reap what you sow. As long as the child's name isn't revealed, it's not an issue. Assa is arrogant and needs to be taught a lesson or two. This is relevant information that could have the whole shitshow exploitation of Abbie ended.

When he was working away withe the coastguard I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated and got some woman pregnant.

• Heart

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I cringe when I hear Asa say “ super cute “ like today he referred to Abbys sneakers as “ super cute “ I’m sorry what grown man says that ? He says it constantly !!!
A isn't a grown man. He can't hold a real job, dresses like a teenage boy, and can't take criticism.

• Haha

Silverlady

Round about the day they moved I quit my patreon handout. I felt very uncomfortable when I saw the furniture being dumped at their old place and pow....four poster beds, new sofas, new everything. Now I had no issues about becoming successful, but I just sort of felt “I’ve paid for some of that”. How does it benefit Abbie? When I saw her teeny room that she was shoehorned into I felt anger. I wonder if his other child is special needs. I noticed Asa’s brother is mentally disabled too, so there could be something genetic there.... anyway it’s all very sad. I really admired their optimistic outlook in the face of adversity. I feel a bit bereft if truth be known....

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
She doesn’t know how to comb Abbies hair? She said Asa usually does and she’s not good at it? Summer couldn’t comb it either? How hard is it to put it in a ponytail so it’s not in her face constantly.
It all comes back to her not ever wanting to have much to do with Abbie, IMO.
Most females with female offspring do their hair. It's just how it is.
The fact she can't do Abbie's hair speaks volumes to me.
The term refrigerator mother really fits her. IMO.

Catseverywhere

I wonder if Abbie was a band aid baby because of the affair, so now Pigcill resents Abbie as its a reminder of Assa and his cheating ways

• Wow

uncannyvalley

Guys, I don't get why people are shitting all over Isaiah for his college choice. It's his life -- let him live it how he wants. The poor kid deserves it after being forced into his role in The Abbie Show for all these years. I could have gone to a low-cost school near home, but boy am I glad I chose the more expensive university far from my family! For Isaiah, the need to get away is likely pretty urgent.

zazaza

A Hockey game for a 14 year old girl with severe autism? She was crying at the game.
that was heartbreaking. I know they have brought her to a hockey game before and she was okay and they want to be able to take her to experience things, but why did it take until the car ride home after a meltdown for them to realize maybe they should have taken two cars so someone could take her home if needed?? I would think that would be the norm when taking her to something like that.

• Sad

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
This is ridiculous.
I would NOT be surprised if they didn't contact TSA Cares 72 hours before the trip..
"TSA recommends that passengers call approximately 72 hours ahead of travel so that TSA Cares has the opportunity to coordinate checkpoint support with a TSA Customer Service Manager located at the airport when necessary."

A & P constantly just like to complain about services, when they fail to actually read and contact people ahead of time... It is just like the game that they tried to get Abbie into and they were having issues with her book bag.. I really want to say it was a Jaguars game.. They knew that the website said it was allowed but didn't know where or how.. I have taken 2 bags into a NFL game, after the strict regulations went into place with clear only (but medical doesn't have those requirements). I called way ahead, explained why we needed the bags. I had a supervisors name and a specific entrance and area (with very detailed directions on how to get there).. Guess what? The ONLY issue we had, was the general public stopping us, telling us that we couldn't take the bags into the stadium.. When they placed bands on the bags and let us through, we had people shocked.. I will say though, I call ahead and we plan ahead, for just about everything...
I have plans to take one of my children to NYC soon.. Guess what, we are planning that trip now, for late in the year. It will be from TSA, where we stay, where we eat, transportation, etc. EVERYTHING is planned out, EVERYTHING is talked about, backup plans are even taken into consideration also, Google Maps is our friend and YouTube is great too...
Also, I think it is constantly disruptive that they bring her into public when she cannot handle situations with normal public expectations. Our children had to earn the right to go into public, meaning that we started small, we went over expectations, what they were to do and not do. We went through it all. We started on very small trips to our local gas station, then grocery store, etc. It was a work up to places like restaurants to eat out and these were considered "treats." If they misbehaved or had bad experiences, we sat those out for a while, until we felt those had work themselves out and we tried again... We constantly would talk about why we don't go to some places and we revisit some but we always would warn servers that we may need to leave, we always ask for a bill when the food is delivered, etc. We still have times that we don't go out, even now that they are teenagers, when they are having bad days (though we rarely go out nearly as much as they do)...
Again, it is poor planning and neither A nor P seem like they can plan themselves out of a wet paper bag..

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I thought about making an institutional size pan of oyster crackers but changed my mind.
I was going to make the full on charcuterie table plus the oyster crackers as a snack for later.
I didn't because:
1. I am working. Part of the 60 hour week thing.
2. My husband is doing a great imitation of The Walking Dead today. Part his his 80 hour week thing.
3. My current kitchen mantra is "Would P make this?" If the answer is yes, I don't make it.

• Haha

Piggylips

I think they did it for the views and the hope of sponsors. Definitely money motivated.
🐖cilla stated Abbie deserves to go out or something along those lines in her reply posted here as an attachment. I agree, but that's not the issue. I believe the issue is them dragging her to places where she is fearful for the vlog and for their own enjoyment and fun.
I feel sooooo bad for ASSa. Him missing out on all the perceived fans that would be seeking him out for the almighty Fathering Autism knowledge. Fans busting down barriers just to get selfies with him and the 🐷. You could tell he was pissed they had to leave early. Even the narcisstic ASSa admitted in his conversation in the car.

ASSa very own words verbatim
- “its no big deal and it doesn’t matter and stuff, like you know just Abbie’s sensory overload, it does, it is a big deal, it does matter. That’s, that’s crap. I’m lying. It matters you know. Like everybody wanting to enjoy the hockey game, matters. So it does suck. I’d be disingenuous it I said otherwise. Clearly the sensory overload sucks more for Abigail then it does for us to miss a hockey game but (using but negates everything said before it) doesn’t make it not suck for everybody else. I think that’s important to note. It’s not like just missing an event or a hockey game, it’s throwing in the towel, like having to leave. Say, ok can’t do this. Not being able to do something, just in general sucks also”.

Poor, poor Asa. Not poor Abby. Poor Abby that looked more like she was in the throws of a panic attack all because her “parents” want to be at a Autism hockey game they have been promoting for several weeks. That is abuse. Clearly neither have a clue about panic or the associated feelings that come with it. From the looks of others video, that stadium wasn’t full, why not try a more open area. Nope they jam her in section with people all around. I thought this was an Autism event, could they try and get their seats changed. Do these two even have a clue. They are always setting her up to fail, to feed their egos, for video content. What they wanted was for her to stand up and dance around and clap. Maybe even showing her on the Jumbotron. Then the fans would be like, OMG there is Abbie!! Rushing over to see Father Autism, the 🐷 and poor Abbie. Because what teenager doesn’t want attention 🙄. The better parent would have said, you know what I’m going to take her home, you guys can get an Uber home. This isn’t working today. Instead nope, let’s film it, then whine and complain about her “sensory overload” ruining your night, the whole car ride home with her sitting right there. This will be great video content! Showing the real side of how to be a phenomenal Autism parent. The end of the video with ASSa and Isaiah talking about the “fans” says it all.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
Assa admitted they do not take Abbie's communication device out of her bookbag so she has zero way to communicate. Why don't they make sure she has it at all times like friggin normal people do??
'If shes sitting in the corner of the couch and she wants something, or wants to communicate with us, its a lot more EFFORT to go get her communication device.' Because the device is still in her bookbag she can't talk to them. Well no shit Sherlock. 'So that increases her level of frustration". Again...no shit Sherlock.
FFS are they really that oblivious??
Admitting his ignorance but his arrogance prevented him to even recognize this. Wow!!. IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart