Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read here that he left a government job to be a youtuber. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.
I did hear that !!! Full benefits early retirement all out the window for YouTube ! Not very smart !!! Plus not to mention the amount of time you will be spending with your wife !! These people are all in my eyes Are just lazy !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe I read that the Wee family is going to visit them next week. Uggh I really hope they see them for what they are.

Reactions: 3
Yes! They want easy money for minimal effort. They call it working 80 hours a week.
Eighty hours a week means you don't have time for anything else but sleep.
If you have time to cook an awesome meal, go out to eat, get your nails and hair done, you are not working 80 hours a week. Not even if you film those events in your day for youtube.

Reactions: 11
Yes! They want easy money for minimal effort. They call it working 80 hours a week.
Eighty hours a week means you don't have time for anything else but sleep.
If you have time to cook an awesome meal, go out to eat, get your nails and hair done, you are not working 80 hours a week. Not even if you film those events in your day for youtube.
god yes. him talking up priscilla and how hard she worked when she went from, what, an hour of answering e-mails to putting on her make-up in front of the camera? that's not working 80 hours a week. it's insulting to people who do have to work crazy hours to keep food on the table - much less twice a day dunkin' and artisan cupcakes.

• Heart
  • Haha
I believe I read that the Wee family is going to visit them next week. Uggh I really hope they see them for what they are.
The wee family should stay far away from them. Those hambeasts do not care about them as people and they sure ain't their friends, IMO. It's just more exploitation - look we have "poor" friends just like our subscribers!
Let the 4 hambeasts unite. The Wee's should stay far away.

Reactions: 4
Yesterday's vlog..."Mom needs a break"
Give me a f'ing break!! A break from what you lazy, snotty, phony idiot! From the laundry?
No lady, you do not work 80 hrs a week. I do!
Asa, please stop boasting about P...it is nauseating.
Summer, you too are a lazy, self righteous spoiled brat. You expected a coffee delivered to you! She commented how tired she was when Asa once again brought DD home. She couldn't make own God damn coffee? Or go for a walk and get your own?
Fix your laugh, and your hair please too.
What ever happened to your youtube channel?

A cupcake before dinner? Wtf is wrong with you people? The way Abbie grabbed that chocolate pretzel and started eating it was disturbing. It was animalistic. I'm sure she can be taught some kind of self control. Summer or Becca could say " slow down Abbie" but instead, they laugh at her.

Cut Abbie's hair ffs!
Asa, do you even know you're a f'ing idiot?
Stop preaching about ABA behaviours. You made no sense.
Abbie's yelling at dinner time and the look on P's face. Get off of your fat ass and deal with it you idiot.
A&P claim to be so smart with finances. No, you're stupid. Blowing money on take out 3 or 4x a day etc...meaning you have no idea the value of a dollar.

Lmao I just laughed so hard when I read the dinosaur comment!!
Tired of BS....you’re my f’ing hero! 🤩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anybody out there cooking up any of pigcillas recipes for the Super Bowl tonight 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
On fridays vlog when summer was taking her out of the car after picking her up at school she asked Abby you want to go see Mom? I swear it sounded like Abby replied and said Mom. Ive also heard what sounded like the word no come out at times. I think she understands way more than they are giving her credit for.
Hahaha, I think it sounded more like "no Mom!" :LOL: Seriously, check it out.

Does Abbie get any speech therapy at all anymore? I watched one of their videos from 2018 (Nonverbal Autism - Speech Language Pathology) about working hard to get her to make simple sounds and very basic words. It seems like they've just about given up on that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does Abbie get any speech therapy at all anymore? I watched one of their videos from 2018 (Nonverbal Autism - Speech Language Pathology) about working hard to get her to make simple sounds and very basic words. It seems like they've just about given up on that now.
I don't know if she gets any at school but I think they've stopped taking her. otherwise we would certainly hear about it - at the very least see them picking up dunkin' on their way to/from the therapist's.

Reactions: 5
I looked up the Limelife makeup thing...it is SO a pyramid scheme!!

I agree about how they treat Abbie seems to be making her regress. They need to talk TO her, not about her...and stop laughing when she does something she should not do.

This waste...the food they threw away when she cleaned the fridge was unbelievable!

Coffee....OMG! They have a coffee pot, don't they? Why drive to a store to buy 5 $5 coffees at least twice a day? That's hundreds of dollars a week on coffee! Not to mention the sugar and calories in that stuff. no wonder they have weight issues.

This family is constantly stuffing their faces with high calorie, high fat, high sugar foods and the only one who is restricted is Abbie. If they would restrict themselves they way they do her....they would not be so obese.
The Limelife is really grim because you have to ask friends and relatives to buy the stuff from you. Many friendships are lost when you are hounded to buy stuff every time you see a Limelife or Avon seller who is you friend.

Reactions: 9
I thought about making an institutional size pan of oyster crackers but changed my mind.
I was going to make the full on charcuterie table plus the oyster crackers as a snack for later.
I didn't because:
1. I am working. Part of the 60 hour week thing.
2. My husband is doing a great imitation of The Walking Dead today. Part his his 80 hour week thing.
3. My current kitchen mantra is "Would P make this?" If the answer is yes, I don't make it.

• Haha
The Limelife is really grim because you have to ask friends and relatives to buy the stuff from you. Many friendships are lost when you are hounded to buy stuff every time you see a Limelife or Avon seller who is you friend.
Just for the hell of it, I’ve been watching MLM videos from past participants on YouTube. My take is they are scams targeted at folks who cannot afford it.

Reactions: 9
Can someone please tell her it’s OYSTER crackers NOT OYSHTER crackers! She must have said that ten times with that salty cracker recipe

• Haha
I don't know if she gets any at school but I think they've stopped taking her. otherwise we would certainly hear about it - at the very least see them picking up dunkin' on their way to/from the therapist's.
I think they completely stopped. They stated in a past video that Abbie will never talk becauseher brain cannot formulate the sounds and mouth formations to make the words, so it was suggested by the SLP to stop. The SLP was coming to their house (at the old house)..
Again, this is where I believe it was changed. I think the SLP probably told them that unless they work daily with her, usually assigned homework, then there was no reason to continue because she wouldn’t learn.
You can take a child to therapy or have a therapist come to your house weekly or even bi-weekly, but UNLESS the parents put in the work daily with the child, the therapy is useless...

Reactions: 6
Brandi encourages sign when talking shouldn’t this also be done by her parents and so on as well?! She may be able to communicate much more if they signed and spoke to her throughout the day! It is ridiculous how little they do communicate with her.
I really do agree they are keeping her in her current state and have done nothing to ensure she reaches her full potential. Asa ACTING like father of the year for Brandi, he’s so fake this should be done everyday not just for a video!!! Also Abbie is getting upset more and more each time they talk about her in front of her, awful parents.
Priscilla is a lost cause where Abbie is concerned. Asa needs to grow up.

Also they say Isaiah will over see Abbie when they die, but what happens when he dies? Granted she will be old then but still? Will that be passed down to his children if he has any?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.