Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
When you put your whole life out there for the world to see those skeletons can come out of the closet eventually. Things aren’t always how the appear 😏

Reactions: 11

zazaza

Asa also said that he doesn't want Abbie to become an overmedicated zombie (I'm paraphrasing). That too much medication would take away her personality. In a sense, he's right. But only if the doctor were to REALLY jack up her dosage significantly. Obviously I'm only speculating but I doubt the doctor wants to ramp up her dosage dramatically. Just increase it enough to deal with where her needs are now.
absolutely. I can of course understand that they don't want to drug her into a stupor. but there's a big difference between that and not adjusting her drugs in accordance to her current weight/size. if she's outgrown her current dosage, some small adjustments could be made to help her just get some sleep.

Reactions: 10

Hotographer512

VIP Member
they mentioned they have to have Abbie retested for autism to gain guardianship before she turns 18. Since she's regressed so much and a lot people have mentioned it, I wonder if it would be possible she could get an IDD diagnosis instead of autism.
IDD would be the correct primary diagnosis, IMO.
He latched onto the Autism word because it's the latest rage word.
It's very obvious they are all about the latest rages.

• Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
I wish they would address the issue. I'm holding out for one of his "Dad is so awesome" vlogs to comment again.

The way they talk in front of her like she can't understand and then at other times talk about how much she does understand. I can't watch it. She can be so happy and then to hear her cry and have them not even wonder if they've hurt her.

Last edited:

zazaza

OMG. The parental idiots talking about how a lot of people working from home and not knowing that it is called working remotely. P called it teleporting. So close and yet so out of touch with reality.
so completely ridiculous!! I think she was thinking of telecommuting and somehow landed on teleporting....how incredibly out of touch. I also laughed out loud when he said how people working from home would cut down on people getting single-use coffee cups. uh, bud. how many times do you go to dunkin' a week?

• Haha
  • Heart

zazaza

does anyone think they bothered to check with this dunkin' location to make sure they're okay to have a huge meet-up there? I looked it up and it's just in a strip mall. the employees at these places must love having a ton of people taking up space in their shop, their parking lot, etc., and probably only buying a dozen coffees between them all.....

lovesis

VIP Member
A Hockey game for a 14 year old girl with severe autism? She was crying at the game.

• Sad

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
When you put your whole life out there for the world to see those skeletons can come out of the closet eventually. Things aren’t always how the appear 😏
Exactly! Most people are oblivious and just don’t understand that when you open your lives up for people to see, they will critique and investigate you and anyone that you are close to.. It doesn’t matter if you did it yesterday, last year or when you were a young and dumb teenager... People have lost their jobs and livelihoods for the same thing (hiding a child that as born out of wedlock and possibly during their current marriage)..

Also, yes, thank you to the person for marking out the information. To the others that flamed her, guess what, if they looked it up from what is posted, it would have also been able to look it up on their own.. If it is there, anyone could have found it and be thankful the one person removed the Mom’s name and the child’s name wasn’t listed on the form..

And you just made sure people had easy access to it and knew exactly where to go to find the info. Good job. You are so very helpful and an exemplary human. If she gets fucking murdered by some crazed Fathering Autism stalker because of your posting it, I'm sure you'll sleep very well reminding yourself it's a public record, that you pointed every single crazed asshole to. Good job.
Well, I don’t think you are P at all, unless you like to dis and trash your own family and help..

Also, If you just happen to be P, I would really worry about your own family’s safety before this person. Please stop posting on IG and other social media platforms were you’ll are staying. Doing posts like that are extremely dangerous and if you happen to think that it was just faith that the followers found you, you really are delusional.. They had probably been going out every afternoon, to see if they could spot you’ll...

If you aren’t P but P is reading this, please take this to heart!! If your meetups get bigger, you’ll really need to start considering paying someone to be there for security too... It isn’t the retailers job to do so and if you continue to use this retailer for these, they can ask them and you’ll to leave..

Last edited:
  • Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

I felt so horrible when she started crying. You tell could she was upset because they were talking about her, without including her.. Gosh, I wanted to hug her and call Asa some choice names..
Yeah that was disturbing. She understands certain commands and phrases, of course she'll understand when you're talking about her like she's not there. there's no way of knowing exactly how much she understands, and they are so inconsiderate in terms of her autonomy and dignity. That must be so upsetting for her.

I cannot believe the money and time they waste going to DD as well as out to eat all the time. They spend a fortune on food and refreshments. Do they not know how to make coffee at home ?? Their whole lifestyle since cashing in on their Youtube fame is just ridiculous. You can tell they never had money before and now overindulging. P would have a complete meltdown if she had to deal with Abby on her own. Asa was gone 3 days and she looked like she went thru hell.!
I say this as someone who gained weight after college... .Summer better watch out or all that DD is going to add up and she'll be on the same track as A and P

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
The comment about the other child is still up and has 28 replies. Casey Stickle and the rest of the maass squad are having kittens.
Some fool has put a comment Priscilla for president. New project for Asa
Yes, I am done commenting for a few days too..
I may end up blocked..
Oh well...
The seeds are planted..

Edit: I have been blocked.. I can see my post but cannot post to it and my last response was deleted.. It was along the lines of:
Asa started this channel as "fathering Autism" and showed how he was a father. He had Isaiah join in and showed how he was a father. Yet, he doesn't mention anything about his third child.. How does he father his third child then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Glowfish

I don’t tune in to watch Cilla and Asa. I tune in to watch thier children to ensure they are welll A&P are so self centered. It should be call A&P: Two pigs who are using their severely disabled daughter to furnish their pipe dreams.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
He got sexy lips on that dinner plate shaped head!
A huge nose, man boobs and short fat thumbs!
What a man. What a man. What a man. What a mighty fine man.
😆😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lovesis

VIP Member
I get so sick of them referring to Abbie as a teenager! Shes 2 in her brain. Why are they in such denial??
Assa was not amused that Abbie ruined the fun for everyone and he said it. He's such a dick.
Must be nice having the state Medicaid office pay for 2 respite workers at the same time. Becca said she gets 3 days. I wonder how many Summer gets? Total hours? What is the maximum respite hours you can bill for in a week and for how many respite workers?
It's worth researching.
I really hope the state keeps a close eye on their billing. The opportunity for fraud is certainly there.
Is Abbie not interested in sensory toys because she’s 14 or is she not interested in sensory toys because she’s not at the typical level of most children with autism.

zazaza

100% this.

Is it his right to decide when/if to talk about this? Sure.

But he's a public figure and thought it would never come up, he's an idiot. In terms of what would have been the most practical thing to do, he should have been honest and it wouldn't have been a big deal. Now he'll have to deal with the consequences of acting holier than thou and disappointing his "fans".
Absolutely. I cannot agree with this more. It’s not about the child and whatever relationship they have or don’t have. That is completely up to them and whatever is best for the child. It’s not about them. I sincerely hope they’re doing well in their lives and don’t get dragged into this mess.

It’s not about the fact that there was an affair (or separation, or whatever transpired!). It’s that they appear to have attempted to completely erase this from their narrative. As a public figure they are vulnerable to more scrutiny and people looking into their past. They had to have expected this to come out eventually.

Hotographer512

VIP Member
His personality type, which I believe to be narcissistic, will never allow him to be honorable, IMO.
To me, he is nothing more than a plate faced, small thumbed, arrogant, controlling liar, and has no redeeming qualities that I can see.
Just my little opinion.

• Haha