Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably feed the dog awful food. Not to mention his type of hair should not be cut like they continue to get him shaved. That’s probably contributing to his itchy skin. Maybe invest in a good dog food, see the vet to look into allergies, maybe they should make sure he doesn’t have fleas, brush him regularly, give him an appropriate bath without scented products, etc. there’s a million things to do before subjecting a dog to a cone because they are itchy, but no they are too damn lazy and they just don’t care.

As far as him being a service dog, they basically have said all they did was tether him to Abby so she couldn’t run away. That’s sooo unsafe for both her and the dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They probably feed the dog awful food. Not to mention his type of hair should not be cut like they continue to get him shaved. That’s probably contributing to his itchy skin. Maybe invest in a good dog food, see the vet to look into allergies, maybe they should make sure he doesn’t have fleas, brush him regularly, give him an appropriate bath without scented products, etc. there’s a million things to do before subjecting a dog to a cone because they are itchy, but no they are too damn lazy and they just don’t care.

As far as him being a service dog, they basically have said all they did was tether him to Abby so she couldn’t run away. That’s sooo unsafe for both her and the dog.
Exactly... A lot of pet groomers don't know about skin care, they just cut and bathe.. I don't know if FL requires them to be licensed but in our state, they aren't and you have to be careful who you take them to because they can cause way more harm than good...
Also, as Abbie was young, he was also to be a stability dog. I know he was also a tether but gosh, it goes to show that whatever nonprofit they used, shouldn't be training service dogs for Autism kids. Anyone that knows kids, know that they will grow. Service dogs can be in service for 8-10 years (if they don't develop skin or health issues). She would have outgrown Mavericks size in just a year to two, due to her pulling and running... Maverick would never have been able to anchor her. In which, if you see teams, they usually are tri-anchored, Maverick would should have first been tied to Abbie and one of the parents (whoever Maverick did training with, with the trainer) and that should have been done for while, before just having Maverick tied to her but yes, it can be dangerous, especially as Abbie got older and they never engaged her much with Maverick..

Reactions: 2
Today's Vlog...

Asa talks about validating Abbie in her feelings and wants... Then at 9:01, Abbie is sitting at the table, trying to engage them, signed snack, and then she does her biting, hands in fist and you know the first thing P says "Abbie, if you want to yell, you can go up to your room and yell.." She does finally see that Abbie signs (again) snack and she tells her that they are not doing anymore snacks.. Again though, she totally ignored Abbie signing snack the first time because Asa and her are going back over a meeting that they both attended... This isn't something that needed to be broadcasted because they are individual goals that Abbie is working on and very small tidbits of what the school is doing and what the school wants them to work on (which we all know won't happen because they still rarely engage Abbie in their conversation, which is what the school told them at Christmas to do).. Again, the teacher told them to engage and have conversations with her and Asa says "I don't know what that is going to look like.." Well, duh, you should have asked back then...
Also, I definitely don't ever see "independence" fully for Abbie.. Sorry, they have a piped dream and it will not happen.. She has no sense of strangers and emergencies...

Reactions: 7
He is such a liar IMO.
She went and got in a corner to get away from them both!! 🐖cilla with her fake i love yous and Assa with that camera in her face! It was very obvious she did not want to continue
So all that flab jiggling by 🐖cilla on tik tok is "another platform for people to get autism awareness"?? Is he even on this planet? How the hell does a almost 40 yr old morbidity obese woman jiggling her fat rolls around even have 1 damn thing to do with autism awareness??
Please. Somebody explain this to me!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Gotta agree about TicToc. Not into it at all. And what does it have to do with autism awareness?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Gotta agree about TicToc. Not into it at all. And what does it have to do with autism awareness?
Nothing. It feeds her mother's ego.

The link below is really the last report I can find out about the lawsuit:

It is interesting that they started this after budget cuts and JSA was opened.. It is also interesting the quote that I placed down here:

“According to Maass, Abigail has grown substantially in the 10 years that she has worked with Middleton, who now serves as the education director of the Jacksonville School for Autism.”

To me, I think the Judge wasn’t given this information because it seems like they just wanted to follow this educator but knew they couldn’t afford to send her to school there.. They used every excuse they could (some moderately reasonable but others make you question why they would be allowed to be listed), as reasons.. Also, the disappointment when they initially said that the county school wouldn’t pay the remainder of the $100k for Abbie’s education, and how they didn’t know how they would pay for it, shows that they already had plans for Abbie to go to JSA, no matter what..

Does anyone else see posts like this and get scared? I mean, we know who Abbie’s teachers are, the school that she goes to, their vehicle, etc.. Now, people want to know the school hours?

My field of study is Cyber Criminal Justice and maybe I am more critical but the more they continue to feed their following, the more and more they are putting Abbie’s safety, and their own safety, in jeopardy..
I work in IT and my degree was IT security. I find their total lack of common sense and efforts to keep themselves and their daughter safe horrifying. They put all of their information out there and then are shocked when fans call camp and school? And then they treat the stalker fans in the boat like long lost friends?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

They are annoying. That answer doesn’t even make sense. How you talk to someone is different than trying to teach them how to say words.

• Heart
How many times have they been late to school?? I guess being late doesn't matter as long as they get their dunkies! It's so disruptive and I'm sure it puts her morning school routine out of order. I can't imagine how frustrated and annoyed all the teachers at that school are with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How many times have they been late to school?? I guess being late doesn't matter as long as they get their dunkies! It's so disruptive and I'm sure it puts her morning school routine out of order. I can't imagine how frustrated and annoyed all the teachers at that school are with them.
Asa has addressed it in previous videos. He says that he's not as concerned about Abbie being late to school because it's not like she's going to a regular school learning math & science where it would be a bigger deal if she got behind because of being late. At JSA, they're teaching her life skills which he feels he's partly already doing at home by helping her brush her teeth etc and get ready to go. So basically, he feels she isn't really missing anything at school if she's late. He also made it seem like the teachers are not bothered by it (but that could be BS for all we know).

Reactions: 6
Asa has addressed it in previous videos. He says that he's not as concerned about Abbie being late to school because it's not like she's going to a regular school learning math & science where it would be a bigger deal if she got behind because of being late. At JSA, they're teaching her life skills which he feels he's partly already doing at home by helping her brush her teeth etc and get ready to go. So basically, he feels she isn't really missing anything at school if she's late. He also made it seem like the teachers are not bothered by it (but that could be BS for all we know).
So school is a babysitter? Got it.

• Heart
So school is a babysitter? Got it.
They seem to run late a lot and use Abbie as an excuse. They could get up earlier and get her up earlier and give themselves time to get her ready. Instead they blame her for being slow or whatever. I wonder how they compare to other families at the school? If her walking in late is hard for other kids in the class? And if the fact that they sued the last school she was in and won puts her current school in a tough spot when asking them to comply?

• Heart
It's still disrespectful to her classmates, the teachers, and Abbie. Abbie is worth being on time for her activities and her schooling should be taken seriously. I used to assist at classes and a camp for autistic/disabled/IDD students and e very single school and training program I know has a schedule that they use to run smoothly. Imagine having a classroom of autistic students that rely on routine and schedules, and having your morning constantly interrupted by a late student. It's so disruptive and inconsiderate. Especially considering it's something within their control.

• Heart
It's still disrespectful to her classmates, the teachers, and Abbie. Abbie is worth being on time for her activities and her schooling should be taken seriously. I used to assist at classes and a camp for autistic/disabled/IDD students and e very single school and training program I know has a schedule that they use to run smoothly. Imagine having a classroom of autistic students that rely on routine and schedules, and having your morning constantly interrupted by a late student. It's so disruptive and inconsiderate. Especially considering it's something within their control.
They don’t care how their or Abies behaviour affects other people. It’s all about them and their needs.

• Heart
They don’t care how their or Abies behaviour affects other people. It’s all about them and their needs.
What you'll said is so true! Also, don't forget, Asa said that Abbie doesn't like schedules and routines before too.. So, it doesn't bother her to run late and then miss certain aspects of her morning.. I know if I am late dropping my kids off, they let me know it and they voice their displeasure and usually it will end with a meltdown of at least one child.. Hence, we operate on a very strict morning schedule, just like most Autism families... Again, something they just don't get, understand or care about and again, another failure on their part for Abbie, setting her up for a confusing day and making others wait on them..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.