Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BKNM

Why do they call her a teenager when she's picking out baby toys at Walmart for Christmas? She's not a teenager in any way other than how long she's existed on this earth.

She smashes every iPad, picks her nose constantly and shreds/eats/plays with her poop and pull-up diaper.

Does that sound like a "typical teenager?"

They just make up whatever they want to milk for very penny out of their severely IDD daughter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Baymaus

Chatty Member
So glad I found this! I started watching FA because I have a an older sibling who has autism. Initially it was informative (and also I hadn't watched enough to see the red flags). Now I share the concerns here and in the other thread.
I am also very glad that Isaiah will be going away to college. The best thing that ever happened to me was getting out of my parent's "we are ALL responsible for your brother and we don't want to pressure you, but you will care for your brother and let him live with you, right" orbit. Yes, we should care for family. We also shouldn't be reduced to being caretakers before we get a chance to grow up.

• Heart

MarySusan59

I have noticed that Pricilla is never alone with Abbie, she either has Asa or son with her or either she has respite with her, but yet Crazy Nanny used to take Abbie by herself for hamburgers. It seems odd that Crazy Nanny can handle her but her own mother can't.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
@lovesis yes she does!!

Also, just because you say someone is friends with someone, it takes 2 people that have cognitive functioning of at least a toddler, to actually be friends and acknowledge that friendship. Summer may be able to say she is friends but Abbie doesn’t even know what that means and we know she doesn’t function to toddler capacity..

Also, Abbie’s parents say that “Abbie likes having Summer as a friend” but I am sorry, the minute that Summer helped Abbie in the bathroom (changing her pull up, wiping her, giving her a bath, etc), is the minute that Summer was no longer considered “Abbie’s friend” but is now her caregiver nor should they encourage their “friendship.” Abbie shouldn’t think that it is okay for any “friend” to help her with those things and if she does, then that is setting Abbie up for possible abuse by caregivers later in life.. This is just my feelings...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Stripe69

VIP Member
I have been looking at Facebook and it’s even worse on there for arse licking. I left a comment on there and guess what, it’s been deleted.
Asa was saying how happy abi was to see him, I didn’t see that at all, she couldn’t have cared less. They are getting richer by the minute and their followers who are probably lower income are sending money. I just can’t see an end to it.

• Haha
  • Heart

jadedandcaffeinated

This pisses me off to no end, when they do this!!! They "give her a choice" but then take the choice away because it doesn't fit them or something they would have chosen.. It is completely giving her mixed signals.. :(
I also feel like this might seem a bit of a stretch, but I also thing it sets a dangerous precedent for Abbie. Your choices don't matter. If you say no, someone can choose to do something anyway. You choose one thing, someone will just choose something else for you anyway. Autonomy is SO important. You're even supposed to start practicing it with babies before they can talk or understand. She may not consciously understand exactly what's going on but in the end she will learn "What I want for myself doesn't matter" and that's very scary.

• Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
If anybody makes the least criticism of the family, Casey stickel is there. She also answers questions that people ask the family, she thinks she is the authority on them. I asked her if she knew them personally as she was quick to answer queries but she said she just watched the vlogs.
The maass squad are brutal if you say anything in disagreement.
Yup! Brutal. These people are like a cult or worse!
I have read that those on "other forums" think that WE here on this one are brutal. These are people who claim they think like us!! 😆 (we are wild and crazy, y'all) 😆
We are just stating facts, discussing video evidence and fellowshipping together about a gluttonous mother and father who exploit their non verbal SEVERELY IDD kid.
If any one came on here with a different opinion, we are decent enough people that we would welcome a discussion not resort to the tactics that the Ass Squad does.

BKNM

I just don't see how anyone would want to be a neighbor to these trainwreck garbage people. Fat people with giant camera mic and stands walking around invading the privacy of people walking around, eating, at hockey games... Insane.

They only care about themselves. If they cared about autism, they wouldn't let Abbie scream everywhere she goes. Most autistic people hate loud noises. Do they care? Nope.

They go on cross country flights as Abbie rocks, screams, grabs the head of the person seated in front of her, etc. They have to feed her tiny scooby snacks every few minutes just to keep her from going completely feral. Why subject her and others to that kind of situation???

Let her enjoy home and the small things she can do.

• Heart
  • Haha

Baymaus

Chatty Member
Watching those school employees have to put up with the Maass BS on camera makes me soooooo glad I work in corporate America. If I had to smile and stroke their egos, I'd have to find a way to medicate the part of me that still cares.

• Haha

Catseverywhere

Which vlog is the one where he acts like he just got some? The very thought of him (dairylea dick) and Pigcill who probably stinks of BV and bad breath bumping uglies makes me want to throw up yesterdays breakfast. Can you imagine? The bed and ceiling must have bowed by now.

I wonder if she oinks when Assa thrusts her.with his micropenis...i'll get my coat

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
Massive elephant in the room tonight. Also the comments were just a sickly love fest. I suppose he will ignore all the questions that have been asked and carry on counting his money.
Hope abi hadn’t had her fingers up her nose before touching those cookies
Fingers in her nose and other places. She doesn't really wash her hands either. I noticed that Summer was teaching her the helpful skill of turning the oven on.. seems like they would not want to show her that. She may think turning the oven on will end up with cookies?

Cant stand to read their comments.. what is wrong with those people?

• Haha

Piggylips

You can tell they are in a heightened state of being defensive. They have demeaningly replied to several comments questioning them on several different things. Misplaced anger much? Rarely do they reply but that last two days they are on the defensive. I hope they spend as much time as they can scrutinizing every comment while avoiding the elephant in the room. I have my popcorn ready for the “I made a mistake, poor me, narcissist video🙄” Do ya”ll ever look at some of these people’s profile pics that stand in their defense? By all means I am far from a beauty queen....but seriously wtf.

• Haha

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Watching those school employees have to put up with the Maass BS on camera makes me soooooo glad I work in corporate America. If I had to smile and stroke their egos, I'd have to find a way to medicate the part of me that still cares.
I believe that is a private driveway where they drop and pick up Abbie from. If that was the case, as a teacher or teacher’s aid, I would kindly request no video taping or electronic usage allowed in drop off or pick up areas, for the safety and security of the school, students and employees..

Jenpude

I cringe when I hear Asa say “ super cute “ like today he referred to Abbys sneakers as “ super cute “ I’m sorry what grown man says that ? He says it constantly !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

jadedandcaffeinated

It's weird how soulless and annoyed they act in the comments. The tone of their replies is SO unfriendly. It sounds like they're annoyed that they would have to humble themselves to speak to fans.

jadedandcaffeinated

Reason license was suspended #deadbeat
Damnnnnn that's fucked up.
Having a kid out of wedlock? Not a big deal.
Hiding it from your fans? Not great, but not morally bad.
Not supporting a child you helped create? Especially when you're buying all sorts of expensive shit and receiving handouts? Fucking disgusting.

zazaza

Also like.... so what if she picks something she doesn't like? Honestly that would probably enforce her learning the importance of choice. She's not gonna starve because she didn't get the flavor of cookies or chips she normally does. The girl gets to make very few choices and have very little autonomy, let her fucking live a little.

This also comes down to them being poor planners. They all went into that dessert place with ZERO gameplan. Brandy needs to tell them to STFU while she works. They need to not talk. They should have decided beforehand how they were going to let her choose. Are we going to let her point to the case? Or are we going to buy two desserts and let her pick from those two? Instead, they end up crowding the register, yelling over each other, and stressing out the poor retail worker who doesn't know how to help. Such a mess and a waste of time.
yeah I felt so bad for that poor person behind the counter. she seemed very kind and patient, but I can't imagine how irritating and stressful it must have been to have three adults and one child all talking over each other about how to pick out one item, with one of them brandishing a camera about.

Sam-I-Am

Chatty Member
Exactly! Even when she picked an Almond Joy at the convenience store Priscilla says “I don’t know if you’re going to eat an Almond Joy, you’ve never had one”. And she makes her put it back. :rolleyes:
This pisses me off to no end, when they do this!!! They "give her a choice" but then take the choice away because it doesn't fit them or something they would have chosen.. It is completely giving her mixed signals.. :(