Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created this account just to post this.

What was with the recent vlog and having Abby in the house as they were doing work? I literally skipped through the whole part where he was trying to talk to the people who are just trying to do their job after his tone came off as condescending and like the workers had done something wrong, he's like “do you know what autism is?” ???? Who cares? They are there to do their work and appeared to be well into it. I think assa realized he made too big a deal of it because at the end of it he had to quantify the whole or deal/exchange saying he didn't want them to feel like they had to ask to use the bathroom? Yes I'm sure that (asking to use the bathroom) would have made them feel soooo uncomfortable, far more uncomfortable than a surprise lesson in something you didn't ask for. And even if that was the real reason (instead of him just wanting more attention), he could have just said “we are going to close this door to keep the noise down but feel free to go through it to use the bathroom” as I'm sure they have been told in numerous houses, because surprise! even neurotypical people don't like the sound of air guns.

And I know this has been mentioned here before but why in the world did they keep her home at that point? It seemed like they were finishing up so why not just take her for a walk around the neighborhood or out to get dinner. And I'm not just saying that because she has special needs, I would keep any child with any type of needs out of the house when there's construction going on because there was no reason for them to be home. I'm literally just baffled.
Exactly our point.. Welcome to the questions from the real..
The answer is that it was for content only. They set her completely up for a meltdown. Asa knew she would go into a meltdown because they used high power tools at his work place, when the roof was done and he knew they would need them to do the flooring. He literally set that all up, just to show it on camera..
Also, yes, he didn’t need to go into Autism Awareness with someone that didn’t even speak his own language, trying to butcher theirs, etc... If he did, he should have talked with the company before they came out and had it addressed... There was no reason to do it, when those guys just wanted to finish as fast as possible and go home.. He literally was holding them up from doing their job and I hope they either charged them more and/or the Maass Family gave them a great tip for the awesome job they did on the floor...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly our point! It was for content only. They set her completely up for a meltdown. Asa knew she would go into a meltdown because they used high power tools at his work place, when the roof was done and he knew they would need them to do the flooring. He literally set that all up, just to show it on camera..
Also, yes, he didn’t need to go into Autism Awareness with someone that didn’t even speak his own language, trying to butcher theirs, etc... If he did, he should have talked with the company before they came out and had it addressed... There was no reason to do it, when those guys just wanted to finish as fast as possible and go home.. He literally was holding them up from doing their job and I hope they either charged them more and/or the Maass Family gave them a great tip for the awesome job they did on the floor...
I felt so embarrassed when he tried to teach the construction guys about autism..I had to skip passed that part. Why in the world would he think they were interested? Just shows how he thinks the entire world should revolve around his family and their disability..seems to me he is doing more harm for autism awareness then good.

Reactions: 10
I felt so embarrassed when he tried to teach the construction guys about autism..I had to skip passed that part. Why in the world would he think they were interested? Just shows how he thinks the entire world should revolve around his family and their disability..seems to me he is doing more harm for autism awareness then good.
That is the whole point of why he is delusional. He thinks that EVERYONE needs to know about Autism and how to be around someone with that has it. Sadly, he doesn’t get that there are hundreds of disorders in the world and the only thing that our general, healthy population of people from around the world needs to understand, is to be kind, accepting and understanding of anyone with a disability. This includes anyone from a physical to a mental disorder, condition, disability.. That is it...

Sadly, he thinks everyone needs to read the whole DSM-V and what Autism is, what you need to do, what you can or can’t do, etc.. Those guys cannot help the sounds they make, it just happens and what Asa failed to do, was the pre-plan himself and Abbie for the sounds..

Reactions: 10
Have they ever tried to dance with Abbie? She loves music and they are always doing Tik Tok, so what if they grabbed Abbies hands and moved around with her?

She looked like she actually liked doing patty cake with Summer. I think she would be more interested in things if they actually did things with her.

If she even did a few activities like this at home (instead of stuffing merch into bags) I think it could improve her concentration.

Reactions: 5
Have they ever tried to dance with Abbie? She loves music and they are always doing Tik Tok, so what if they grabbed Abbies hands and moved around with her?

She looked like she actually liked doing patty cake with Summer. I think she would be more interested in things if they actually did things with her.

If she even did a few activities like this at home (instead of stuffing merch into bags) I think it could improve her concentration.
Dont give them any ideas.. their next video...Abbie now dances and makes Tic toCs! I have seen her kind of dancing when she gets excited or hears music out...she does that side to side movement... but I dont see them trying to dance with her too much.

Dont give them any ideas.. their next video...Abbie now dances and makes Tic toCs! I have seen her kind of dancing when she gets excited or hears music out...she does that side to side movement... but I dont see them trying to dance with her too much.
The side-to-side dance is certainly unique. Makes me dizzy. 🤢

• Haha
Aw I love Abbies little side to side dance, too bad she has no one to dance with her.

Reactions: 8
Assa really looked like an idiot trying to talk to the floor guys about Autism, IMO.
He sat the camera on the kitchen island and set up the shot. He was ready to get that content!!
He tried not once but twice to get "it".
Finally he retreats to his computer where he sits and Google's translations, repeating them sounding like an uneducated redneck, IMO.
He was practicing, trying to get brave enough to converse that way with the guy!
It was a total no class move and further evidence of "anything for the vlog". IMO.
If he wants to spread awareness to people who do not speak english, then spend some of Abbie's money on an interpreter!
He's not spreading awareness about anything except his own arrogance, gluttony and ignorance, IMO.

Reactions: 9
He is copying his girlfriend, Lauren Brazee. She says that dumb tit all the time in her vlogs.
Lauren copies verbatim everything 🐖cilla does and Assa copies Lauren apparently. IMO.
Agreed..they copycat what that say and even content. The Brazee husband even quit his job to be a stay at home youtuber. Boggles the mind

Reactions: 4
When the family sued the school board stating that Abbie could learn how much did they receive? Is the lawsuit funds supporting Abbie in this expensive private school? What if she can not learn? It does not appear that she can learn. Is she talking up space in that expensive school? Have any studies been done to see if she in fact has progressed over the past several years?

Reactions: 8
When the family sued the school board stating that Abbie could learn how much did they receive? Is the lawsuit funds supporting Abbie in this expensive private school? What if she can not learn? It does not appear that she can learn. Is she talking up space in that expensive school? Have any studies been done to see if she in fact has progressed over the past several years?
The link below is really the last report I can find out about the lawsuit:

It is interesting that they started this after budget cuts and JSA was opened.. It is also interesting the quote that I placed down here:

“According to Maass, Abigail has grown substantially in the 10 years that she has worked with Middleton, who now serves as the education director of the Jacksonville School for Autism.”

To me, I think the Judge wasn’t given this information because it seems like they just wanted to follow this educator but knew they couldn’t afford to send her to school there.. They used every excuse they could (some moderately reasonable but others make you question why they would be allowed to be listed), as reasons.. Also, the disappointment when they initially said that the county school wouldn’t pay the remainder of the $100k for Abbie’s education, and how they didn’t know how they would pay for it, shows that they already had plans for Abbie to go to JSA, no matter what..

Does anyone else see posts like this and get scared? I mean, we know who Abbie’s teachers are, the school that she goes to, their vehicle, etc.. Now, people want to know the school hours?

My field of study is Cyber Criminal Justice and maybe I am more critical but the more they continue to feed their following, the more and more they are putting Abbie’s safety, and their own safety, in jeopardy..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So after looking up info for the lawsuit, I found that Asa got a Ticket in 2017 for driving with a suspended/revoked license. I wonder if that’s why Priscilla is always driving.

Does anyone else see posts like this and get scared? I mean, we know who Abbie’s teachers are, the school that she goes to, their vehicle, etc.. Now, people want to know the school hours?

My field of study is Cyber Criminal Justice and maybe I am more critical but the more they continue to feed their following, the more and more they are putting Abbie’s safety, and their own safety, in jeopardy..
They should have addressed those ppl who randomly showed up to their vacation spot. They knew where they were because of an Instagram post. They have half million followers and we’re surprised so many people showed up to the meet up. They need to take better caution on the info they give out. I’m still shocked they say

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"Summer and Becca are closer to Abbie's level then her parents are...Asa just said on the blog .. hmm I'm not so sure about that.

• Haha
Priscilla sure did put emphasis on saying the school wants everyone to focus on using their devices. She made sure to let everyone know that wasn’t just aimed at them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Assa admitted they do not take Abbie's communication device out of her bookbag so she has zero way to communicate. Why don't they make sure she has it at all times like friggin normal people do??
'If shes sitting in the corner of the couch and she wants something, or wants to communicate with us, its a lot more EFFORT to go get her communication device.' Because the device is still in her bookbag she can't talk to them. Well no tit Sherlock. 'So that increases her level of frustration". Again...no tit Sherlock.
FFS are they really that oblivious??
Admitting his ignorance but his arrogance prevented him to even recognize this. Wow!!. IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Assa admitted they do not take Abbie's communication device out of her bookbag so she has zero way to communicate. Why don't they make sure she has it at all times like friggin normal people do??
'If shes sitting in the corner of the couch and she wants something, or wants to communicate with us, its a lot more EFFORT to go get her communication device.' Because the device is still in her bookbag she can't talk to them. Well no tit Sherlock. 'So that increases her level of frustration". Again...no tit Sherlock.
FFS are they really that oblivious??
Admitting his ignorance but his arrogance prevented him to even recognize this. Wow!!. IMO.
Probably because they know she can't actually communicate with it. They would be hearing pretzels, bathroom,lentils, nature valley granola.. all day long. It seems like she just presses buttons to see what she can get.

Reactions: 11
Probably because they know she can't actually communicate with it. They would be hearing pretzels, bathroom,lentils, nature valley granola.. all day long. It seems like she just presses buttons to see what she can get.
True. There's that too.
Could be their exact reason for not letting her have access to a device.
Yet...they have these delusions of Abbie living independently.
They need to "give up the goat" on that cuz it will never ever happen as IDD as she is. (Btw, It's give up the GHOST, dumbass).
To deny her access to her device because it bothers them ain't the way to achieve independence and it isn't good Autism parenting, IMO.

• Heart
I haven’t watched for a while because of how annoyed I’d get at them all however i do wonder about maverick the poor dog they never really liked and did the minimum with :( do they still have him?

I haven’t watched for a while because of how annoyed I’d get at them all however i do wonder about maverick the poor dog they never really liked and did the minimum with :( do they still have him?
Yeah they still have that poor dog. They have taken him on a few walks recently. He suffers from itchy skin and has to wear a cone. It's very sad. I don't know who is sadder, Maverick or Abbie.
PS they got a cat.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they still have that poor dog. They have taken him on a few walks recently. He suffers from itchy skin and has to wear a cone. It's very sad. I don't know who is sadder, Maverick or Abbie.
PS they got a cat.
Yes, I get sick of every time that I know a non-profit spent 2 years training Maverick to be a service dog for them and Abbie should have never qualified for more than a search/scent dog... Abbie never could have cared for or taken care of Maverick. She still can't do so, even though they have tried.. Sure, she will "walk" him but he loves squirrels and will pull away to go chase one.. All that training, gone.. If you don't know, the lowest price of a service dog is around $20k and they can go all the way up to $50k...
Also, yes, I feel so sorry for Maverick. They need to change his food to a higher quality/better food but you know that will never happen...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.