Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m going to feel sorry for any girl that marries Isaiah. They will be up in her business. Hopefully she’s strong willed and puts her foot down and says no vlogging.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have been looking at Facebook and it’s even worse on there for arse licking. I left a comment on there and guess what, it’s been deleted.
Asa was saying how happy abi was to see him, I didn’t see that at all, she couldn’t have cared less. They are getting richer by the minute and their followers who are probably lower income are sending money. I just can’t see an end to it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I bet she was mad that Isaiah went and hung with his friends instead of staying home to help. But then again they treat him as a caregiver. Also all Priscilla is worried about is maintaining her Riverside life and image.
I’ve nvr in my life said that I wanted to live in a particular area. How boring is she?! And I’ve nvr placed myself in an area, based ONLY on some snobby financial status! She was definitely a spoiled rich girl. Asa liked the mountains, like Isaiah does. But Asa settled on FL. It’s wrong he films Abbie wherever she goes for $, but he did stick around to care for her. I do see them having a strong marriage & family. They’ve hit the lotto w/ YT $. Most anyone can do this these days. It’s proving to be easier if a family has something unique about them though. That’s why the Sacconejoly’s have 4 kids now. It’s all about the performing circus monkeys for them. Asa followed the YT recipe to success. Likely tired of being the breadwinner. I’ve nvr understood why Priss volunteered so much, yet nvr took on a real job. Maybe she has always been on disability due to her size, & saying that Abbie has been the reason for depression & anxiety. I do believe it is possible for her to qualify for disability. With that comes a $1,000/mo. disability additional check for having a special needs child. I know this because my mother got this for my family member. Her disability was from something different tho. Anyway, I do believe aside from YT, the govt $ is there to not have to work as much. Which prob explains the Brazee’s. She is heavy & could likely qualify for some sort of emotional trauma from autistic child disability.

Reactions: 6
Whoa, did anyone notice around 2:54 in the latest video, when P says "you can do it," Abbie says "no"? I've always believed she's 100% nonverbal, but I've heard her say something that approximates "no" enough times to wonder about it.

She says something like that again around 9:39. Do you guys think she's just vocalizing or she actually knows the word "no"? If so, it's the only word I've ever heard her say.
In an old throwback in a vlog she was little and she had a balloon and Miss priss asked her if she liked the balloon and Abbie clearly said “aloon” so she used to be able to speak but not anymore oh and plus when she clearly said it miss priss had no reaction whatsoever!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The comment about the third child with the 28 replies has been taken down, well there’s a surprise. The people on there are really sad, like sheep. The problem is that Asa can’t stand anyone questioning him and when they do if it’s something he doesn’t want to answer, the comment is deleted.
The majority of people following and defending them are those that would rush to buy “ the miracle cure”
It’s sickening
I just found it with 31 comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t say how much I love this forum ! Everyone who posts are posting my exact thoughts on the Mosses !!!! last night I left a really long comment and it was removed within minutes .. not sure if anyone saw but I called them out on so much stuff !!!! It’s just maddening to think they charge $4.99 a person to subscribe for behind the scenes footage - who gives a tit !!!! But to think 4.99 @ 5000 subscribers that’s a lot of cash monthly just from that !!!!! Disgusting !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t say how much I love this forum ! Everyone who posts are posting my exact thoughts on the Mosses !!!! last night I left a really long comment and it was removed within minutes .. not sure if anyone saw but I called them out on so much stuff !!!! It’s just maddening to think they charge $4.99 a person to subscribe for behind the scenes footage - who gives a tit !!!! But to think 4.99 @ 5000 subscribers that’s a lot of cash monthly just from that !!!!! Disgusting !!!!!

Got to support P's "lifestyle" and their damn Dunkin addiction somehow :cautious:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
They don't have 5000 Patreon members, just
My bad ! I must of seen something that said 5000 even just 472 people paying them monthly such a scam
Sorry my response went into your response anyways ...... I must of seen 5000 subscribers awhile back and put that as they were being paid . But even 400 patron subscribers paying them is 400 too much !

Sorry my response went into your response anyways ...... I must of seen 5000 subscribers awhile back and put that as they were being paid . But even 400 patron subscribers paying them is 400 too much !
I think patreon is different than their Facebook paid supporters.

So between the two there is a lot more than 400.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I must have been looking in the wrong place. Which video is it on
The most recent, she wants to fight. Takes a while to scroll, here's a screen shot from just now
1580591211544.png
and one of the most recent comments:
1580591284556.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The most recent, she wants to fight. Takes a while to scroll, here's a screen shot from just now View attachment 78861and one of the most recent comments: View attachment 78862
I love how delusion that Casey thinks this is coming from 1 account but it is sooo many different people that have seen the light... I guess she is drinking that Kool-Aid way too much though, to keep trying to defend them.. Of course, 19 hours and nothing...Hmmm....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have been looking at Facebook and it’s even worse on there for arse licking. I left a comment on there and guess what, it’s been deleted.
Asa was saying how happy abi was to see him, I didn’t see that at all, she couldn’t have cared less. They are getting richer by the minute and their followers who are probably lower income are sending money. I just can’t see an end to it.
I agree. I can not imagine who is sending them money on a regular basis. Sort of like the mega churches where money is sent to TV preachers instead of local church. The viewers are so nasty. Someone said Abbie looked like a normal teenager and the viewers went nuts saying she is a teenager but you can't use word normal.

Reactions: 8
Just watched yesterday’s vlog ! Asa made a big deal about the frigin laundry .. um wouldn’t she usually do laundry ! Maybe not she-she’s super lazy !!!! I just can’t with her preaching about being kind and if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all . How about stop being liars !!!!’ Tell the truth that’s all anyone wants to see !!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree. I can not imagine who is sending them money on a regular basis. Sort of like the mega churches where money is sent to TV preachers instead of local church. The viewers are so nasty. Someone said Abbie looked like a normal teenager and the viewers went nuts saying she is a teenager but you can't use word normal.
Yes and don't ever mention a word about how you think Abbie says any word... They will quickly defend that Abbie is completely non-verbal and cannot make sounds to form words correctly... I really think she could almost make words and then they stopped speech therapy. Also, I never knew of a speech therapist that would ever suggest stopping therapy, in my whole life!! Speech therapy goes from how you eat, mouth motions, facial expressions to forming words. Even babies in NICU get speech therapy to learn to suck bottles.. Again, it goes back to the IDD world of them knowing she won't advance much either and if she did speak some words, those words are now gone because they aren't continuing the therapy and work that is involved...

Reactions: 12
Yes and don't ever mention a word about how you think Abbie says any word... They will quickly defend that Abbie is completely non-verbal and cannot make sounds... I really think she could almost make words and then they stopped speech therapy. Also, I never knew of a speech therapist that would ever suggest stopping therapy, in my whole life!! Speech therapy goes from how you eat, mouth motions, facial expressions to forming words. Even babies in NICU get speech therapy to learn to suck bottles.. Again, it goes back to the IDD world of them knowing she won't advance much either and if she did speak some words, those words are now gone because they aren't continuing the therapy and work that is involved...
Maybe they don't want her to learn to speak bc they don't want people hearing what she has to say about them :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They love the engagement! (money money money!) Feed their faces w/ all those chips out & doorstep beef swellingtons. He wishes it was more than just the doorstep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.