Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Uh, yeah. I stand by what I said. This is me giving zero fucks. I didn't dox anyone being a moron.

Not to mention the “supposed” child is also entitled to a great amount of wealth they have recently fallen in to. I don’t think there would ever be need to out the child or child’s name here. No purpose would even be served by doing so. What people need to be aware of is....they are grand liars, thieves, deceptive, scheming individuals who may very well now include a dead beat, law breaking Father.
The case number is out there now. Anyone as smart as OP can look it up. Kid is entitled. He's shit. He needs to pay. No reason to dox.

lovesis

VIP Member
they say Abby thrives on routine and then says she doesn’t. It’s clear she has a routine though. They do everything they can to throw that off. I don’t get why they take her on so many trips, it has to be confusing.
What’s her routine?

Hotographer512

VIP Member
does anyone think they bothered to check with this dunkin' location to make sure they're okay to have a huge meet-up there? I looked it up and it's just in a strip mall. the employees at these places must love having a ton of people taking up space in their shop, their parking lot, etc., and probably only buying a dozen coffees between them all.....
Let's let the franchise owner know what's headed their way!!