Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In addition to Asa having a ton of traffic tickets and a possible suspended/revoked license he also has a secret child.

With the help of another member, the records were viewed to confirm. I know this is a bit much to post on this forum but it has to be said because he is portraying a picture perfect family view.....which just further goes to show what scammers they are.

Is there any way you can explain what these mean? I'm getting gist of it being he owed child support somewhere out of the US? Is that right?

Reactions: 3
Is there any way you can explain what these mean? I'm getting gist of it being he owed child support somewhere out of the US? Is that right?
According to google a foreign support order is when you move to a different state from where your original support case was filed.

Reactions: 3
According to google a foreign support order is when you move to a different state from where your original support case was filed.
I'm dying to know how old the kid is. Weren't they super young when they got married/had Isaiah? That would mean an affair?

Reactions: 4
Look, I'm all for digging up tit on Assa and Pigcilla, but this kid is another person and this about to go a bridge too far. Before this kid and his or her mom gets doxxed, let's stop. Assa has another kid. Assa is a sack of tit.

He's obviously not a dad to the other kid. Can we leave it?

Reactions: 2
Look, I'm all for digging up tit on Assa and Pigcilla, but this kid is another person and this about to go a bridge too far. Before this kid and his or her mom gets doxxed, let's stop. Assa has another kid. Assa is a sack of tit.

I don't think the info itself is bad to talk about, but I absolutely agree about not doxxing. I'm curious in theory, but don't want to actually delve into someone's personal life when they don't deserve it.

Reactions: 6
In addition to Asa having a ton of traffic tickets and a possible suspended/revoked license he also has a secret child.

With the help of another member, the records were viewed to confirm. I know this is a bit much to post on this forum but it has to be said because he is portraying a picture perfect family view.....which just further goes to show what scammers they are.

What does all this mean?

Reactions: 5

That is exactly why I blocked her name out. But it just proves a point that he is completely full of himself.

I will have the post removed. I wasn’t trying to offend anyone or take it to far. Yes, Asa has another kid.....and we’ll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Asa has another child... what?!
Yeah I don't get it totally. I'm not American so don't know what the legal term for "support" means. Does the word "support" automatically mean it's about financial support for a child?

Oh give over. This is a public forum and Assa puts his whole life on the internet. You reap what you sow. As long as the child's name isn't revealed, it's not an issue. Assa is arrogant and needs to be taught a lesson or two. This is relevant information that could have the whole shitshow exploitation of Abbie ended.

When he was working away withe the coastguard I wouldn't be surprised if he cheated and got some woman pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
it’s clear he hasn’t learned anything from all of this.
So “Cilla likes to drive” is a cover fo “my license is suspended”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any number of reasons he can’t drive now.. Between his tickets and if he owes any child support.. Both of those are valid reasons he could have a suspended license...

Of course, he still drives Abbie to school, gets groceries, etc... If he hurts someone severe or kills someone on the road, there life is ruined, if his license is still suspended.. I wonder if all the vehicles are registered in her name then... In our state, you have to have a valid license and insurance to register a vehicle and would she try to save him or say that she didn’t know he was driving the vehicle with a suspended license..

I don't think the info itself is bad to talk about, but I absolutely agree about not doxxing. I'm curious in theory, but don't want to actually delve into someone's personal life when they don't deserve it.
Once the case number is posted, it is 100% possible to dox the kid. It took me a matter of minutes. Completely out of bleeping line. If someone is that clueless about what the implications of posting that screenshot is, they need to stay off the internet.

Once the case number is posted, it is 100% possible to dox the kid. It took me a matter of minutes. Completely out of bleeping line. If someone is that clueless about what the implications of posting that screenshot is, they need to stay off the internet.
It’s a public record. Anyone has access to it.

Reactions: 4
It’s a public record. Anyone has access to it.
And you just made sure people had easy access to it and knew exactly where to go to find the info. Good job. You are so very helpful and an exemplary human. If she gets bleeping murdered by some crazed Fathering Autism stalker because of your posting it, I'm sure you'll sleep very well reminding yourself it's a public record, that you pointed every single crazed asshole to. Good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And you just made sure people had easy access to it and knew exactly where to go to find the info. Good job. You are so very helpful and an exemplary human. If she gets bleeping murdered by some crazed Fathering Autism stalker because of your posting it, I'm sure you'll sleep very well reminding yourself it's a public record, that you pointed every single crazed asshole to. Good job.
Asa is that you?

Like whoa calm down. I already removed the post to appease you. What more do you want lady?

holy cow I am so curious about this, like where does the kid fit? I found the mom's name but didn't get beyond that, it's interesting as they love to brag how he knocked her up young so he stepped up and married her like the morally strong man he is. *vomit*

Reactions: 7
Asa mentioned in the insomnia video that Abbie has regressed in some areas, including toileting. I wonder just how much she's regressed? Something is up with her lately -- I don't know if it's because she has a camera in her face every day or if she really does need a meds adjustment or what.

holy cow I am so curious about this, like where does the kid fit? I found the mom's name but didn't get beyond that, it's interesting as they love to brag how he knocked her up young so he stepped up and married her like the morally strong man he is. *vomit*
I’m guessing it was a one night stand or a very short relationship. I guess it really is irrelevant to all of this.

I was looking up info on Asa and Priscilla and came across it and was 😲 so I posted it here.

I thought this was a place we could openly discuss this family.

As I said before if it was left field, I understand that.

Back to regularly scheduled programming. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.