Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their shit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1697924118945.gif
1697924217818.gif

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I honestly don't know how they can have such big meals twice a day. These two will go out for lunch nearly every single weekday, and then just a few hours later have a huge dinner. We can't do that. That is just too much food. We recently traded in our two vehicles and bought an Ioniq 5, which is an electric vehicle. It is a dream to drive this thing, so hubby is very keen on going places and finding different charging stops. Anyway, that has led us to do all the things he wasn't interested in before. Yesterday we took our big guy to a farm that had a petting zoo-he loved feeding the donkeys and goats. We had a late lunch, so at dinner time, no one was hungry. Today, we drove to a little village in upstate NY and had another late lunch out. It's dinner time now, and again, no one is hungry. How do these people do it??

And I also want to brag on my big guy today. As I went up to pay for our meal at the counter, our server couldn't comment enough on how well behaved our guy was. This was a little tiny restaurant, mom and pop owned place, with Amish buggies and all. I simply said thank you and that we try very hard and work with him constantly. After lunch, we went to get his hair cut. We've gone to the same place for I think nearly 2 yrs now. The ladies know him. They know what to use and how to cut his hair. He sat right in the chair, let her put the cape on him, and sat perfectly while she cut. He had no need for fidgets or other things to distract him. In fact, I honestly could have sat in the waiting area and he would have been fine. That's what going every couple of months to the same place does. They have seen his progress first hand and also comment on his behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Reading the comments on yesterday’s vlog.

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590

He's such an asshole. Here's an idea Asa, if you can't take others' opinions, maybe get your daughter OFF the internet. I must say, that as an autism parent, I've learned absolutely nothing from your channel. I've never even come across an actual person who has asked me if I've watched Fathering Autism or any other YouTube autism channel-therapist, case worker, teacher, or otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I have said for years, Isaiah reminds me of American Psycho. Or, does anyone remember the 80's "Preppie" murderer?
Under his squeaky clean image, country-club haircut and Jr. Senator clothing he is a snake.
Hes lazy and greedy.

In high school he was tweeting DD, comparing FA to Charli D'Amelio because they partnered with her. (She had millions of followers. 😂)
Tweeting to famous YT's like Mr. Beast for new computers, gaming systems and "coffee money."

Then he hits college but nothing changes. He doesnt work, he becomes a "vlogger".
I broke that down here once, and he was making less than $100 for the entire month from YT at one point.
He doesnt want to be an ABA therapist. If he once did, he doesnt now.
He's simply continuing his education because it prolongs his "childhood". He can barely handle part-time work and has admitted it.

I think there has always been something under the surface with him, and it cannot all be blamed on his childhood or parents. He is morally and emotionally bankrupt. I work with and meet people every single day who would consider having a disabled sister and a douche father as a blessing.

He's a sheep in a wolfs clothing. A low key psychopath like his father. (And yes, Asa meets the criteria of psychopathy more than APD/sociopathy.)
He is play-acting his way through life and adjusts his personality to whatever group he is currently with.
High school? The advanced studies student athlete.
College? The partying drinker.
When he's with the "Camp" people he is sensitive, goofy, change the world Isaiah.
When hes with his Dad he is obnoxious and loud.
Mom- overly clingy and needy.

He lives and acts in whatever manner will benefit him at the time. And he always will.
Sorry so long! :)

• Heart

What the ....

VIP Member
Hi Guyths! I've missed you all!
Assbreath is lame.
He picks out lame costumes every year.
I thought I would show him how it done!
Starting with the obvious:
Screenshot_20231026-005349~3.png

Screenshot_20231026-000745~2.png

Screenshot_20231025-234014~3.png

Screenshot_20231026-001150~3.png

Last but not least
Assbreath
But I couldn't decide if he should be:
Screenshot_20231025-234952~4.png

Or:
Screenshot_20231025-234738~3.png

I think I like the wanker better! :m

• Haha
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
"When I look at this picture I see total joy" - The picture in question is of a woman sitting alone, in her office, in the middle of the day, with the window blinds closed to block out the sun, in front of an artificial light made to mimic natural daylight, jutting her jaw open to represent a smile, while she takes a selfie.

Yeah, really says to me "I love my family. I love being a mom, wife, daughter, and friend." Nothing says you are overjoyed to be around the people in your life like a photo of you fake-smiling alone in a darkened room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
❤Hello!❤
May I join in on the convo this morning?
Obviously, the only thing I have to base my opinion on is what little bit we have seen in vlogs, but here it is for what it is worth.
There is something about Isaiah that makes him appear extremely inauthentic. Almost like he is acting out a version of his life, not necessarily living it. Does that make sense?
I mean, he was raised by a pair of the most inauthentic folks walking the planet, so there is that. But, Isaiah is just different. Something is off. I suspect he is abusing his Adderall. Many do. That is a rabbit hole of it’s own that I won’t go down. Anywho..
I feel like
A) Isaiah has no clue as to who he is as a person. No identity.
Or
B) Isaiah knows exactly who he is and is not ready to admit it.
Until whatever it is gets sorted out, he is going to be odd…awkward. Fake.
He is an adult and of sound mind…I think..😂
We have collectively said it for years..
He needs to get TF out of that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Hey Guyth. I was up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to go back and read some of our old threads. I landed in Nov/Dec 2020. We had such a good time. 😂
Atha bought his dad a bike for Christmas that year. It was supposed to be a gift from Donna, but Atha took all the credit on Christmas Day.
Pig was taking flack for posting pics of them eating at Cowford Chophouse during the height of Covid.
This was also the era when Pig and Kaitlin got drunk during a girls trip and fell into the DCP comment section. Instantly dragged. They deleted their comments the next day,
Anyways, here is a little 2020 to 2023 comparison in the same style of sweater.
photo-output.jpeg

And a few other relics.

IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0767.png
IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0763.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

bready

VIP Member
They talk about the audacity and possibility of the guy making money off the footage as they make money off of talking about the tragedy. Thing is, we know for certain what they did. No body knows what the guy did with the footage, or if there was actually even a man there. This woman's worst day should not be discussed by strangers for content, period.
Bitching about this man possibly making money off this woman's medical emergency, while they sit there definitely making money off this woman's medical emergency by talking about it in a monetized video.

• Angry
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Im sorry but Im just embarrassed for Abbie.
There was zero need to parade her around like that, other than for the vlogs.
Yes, she wanted candy. Does she really understand Trick or Treating, even after all these years?
Nope.
Why not just let her munch on candy while they hand it out? They feed her junk every other day. Just let her sit where shes comfortable, people watch, and have some candy.
God they piss me off.

• Heart
  • Sad

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Thank you @sparkle&glitter1 and @renwick for our new thread and title. I appreciate your work. 😍

And thank you @Noir Fan and @Pink Marshmallow for getting the last thread closed. 🥰

Glad you checked back in, @WowMeowMeowWow! Missed you!😘 Hope @Hotographer512 checks back in soon too. We miss her as well.🙂

It hasn’t been too exciting here. The Maases are becoming more and more difficult to watch. So nauseating to watch them eat, drink, brag, advertise their shit, travel, show off their clothes, cars, jewelry, attend Jag games, man handle Abbie and just waddle around spouting off nonsense.

But it’s comforting somehow to find a community that sees through their bullshit. Before I came here I was confused. The comment section in Fathering Autism was only positive and any question or comment that didn’t praise and worship them got quickly deleted. When I found this site and you fine folk, I was reassured that I wasn’t crazy that there was something wrong with the commenters and the FA content was becoming more and more about making money than autism awareness and education.
I appreciate all of you! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Happy Fall weather here, so beautiful! 🍂🍁
---
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their shit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
@WowMeowMeowWow Totally agree with you and wish you the best. We all need more positivity in our lives. Your posts and clips were always a bright spot here. We have some Tattlers with the best sense of humor. You really should not be eating or drinking here or the comments will sometimes make you choke or spew the coffee laughing. You are one of those hilarious commenters. 😁 Thanks for all your contributions to our Tattler community. I’ll be watching for your ❤😂🤢in the comment section. 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
I am over the moon right now and I have no idea how I will sleep tonight...LOL. Baby grandson is on his way here. Just got off the phone with my oldest son and they are admitted to Labor and Delivery. OMG. I am so excited to be a Nana again!!

• Heart

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
Reading the comments on yesterday’s vlog.

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590
If my husband uttered the words "bralette and slouchy shirt", let alone even knew what they were...I'd be heading to divorce court 😳 Tool bag? You are the tool bag ASS-a! Get an f'in grip.
---
He's such an asshole. Here's an idea Asa, if you can't take others' opinions, maybe get your daughter OFF the internet. I must say, that as an autism parent, I've learned absolutely nothing from your channel. I've never even come across an actual person who has asked me if I've watched Fathering Autism or any other YouTube autism channel-therapist, case worker, teacher, or otherwise.
Oh I would pay money to have you post this on one of their channels!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32