Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @renwick ...great title, let the snarking carry on!!
BTW that pic I posted was just a random woman on a plane.
Close resemblance , huh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for setting this up! Great thread title!

Does anyone know how to lock the previous thread? I don’t want to mess anything up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I guess this is the answer..to report the old thread? Confused here.
---
I don’t know where and how to report the previous thread to close it. Anyone want to try?
---

Anyone, anyone? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
---
I don’t know where and how to report the previous thread to close it. Anyone want to try?
---

Anyone, anyone? 😂
I cant report it or I would!

I've been sad that our activity here has slowed down so dramatically the past few months.
The Massives have really given us very little to snark about. Its the same crap every day and people get bored and lose interest. (Just like his Subs, actually! 😂 )
And we have real lives and get busy, etc. I'm guilty of that. I can rarely spend much time here during the week.
But I still miss it.
🎵 Memories. Light the corners of my mind. Misty watercolor memories, of the way we were..."🎵
😥😥🤗🤗:):)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Thread recap as requested:

Eat. Eat. Eat. Grift. Eat. Travel. Eat. Eat. Eat. Grift. Eat. Travel. Eat. Eat. Grift.

@sparkle&glitter1 Thank you for setting up this new thread. I am worried about our ladies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thanks to whoever locked the last thread.
You're welcome. :)
---
---
Yep. I did it on the post with the link to this thread. Just hit report and in the lil box typed "Please lock this thread. New thread has been created."
:)

• Heart
You're welcome. :)
---

Yep. I did it on the post with the link to this thread. Just hit report and in the lil box typed "Please lock this thread. New thread has been created."
:)
Thank you! Didn’t know where to report.
---
Thread recap as requested:

Eat. Eat. Eat. Grift. Eat. Travel. Eat. Eat. Eat. Grift. Eat. Travel. Eat. Eat. Grift.

@sparkle&glitter1 Thank you for setting up this new thread. I am worried about our ladies.
Nothing to worry about. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
thank you
sparkle&glitter1
renwick
Noir Fan
Pink Marshmallow

I need to say that for such a forum full of evil hAteRS, the folk here always jump in & help. The atmosphere is quite the most relaxed & non judgemental I have ever spent time on.

@WowMeowMeowWow I hope we see you back soon :coronation:

................................. mumble mutter bleeping duolab tit AGAiN?? Mouth breathing horror of a pigshit ...........................

• Heart
Reactions: 25
thank you
sparkle&glitter1
renwick
Noir Fan
Pink Marshmallow

I need to say that for such a forum full of evil hAteRS, the folk here always jump in & help. The atmosphere is quite the most relaxed & non judgemental I have ever spent time on.

@WowMeowMeowWow I hope we see you back soon :coronation:

................................. mumble mutter bleeping duolab tit AGAiN?? Mouth breathing horror of a pigshit ...........................
We want both Wow & Hot!!!!

• Heart
Thanks for everyone who chipped in to start the new thread. As @Rocket Queen said, the little fat man is running out of content, and I only have a quick look only x 2 a day (like reading the newspaper highlights) if that anymore, and with me being in a completely different day/timezone, it can be a couple of days, 😂
I’m no longer here for Abby (at least they don’t neglect her completely) and I would fathom a guess, that most of us have/ are too. it’s a shame really, as you guys have ‘my sense of humour’ (about the tubby duo) as I’m mostly housebound due to my Leukaemia.
IMO: P only ‘follows’ the Jags to be ‘seen’ and a chance to get out of the house without Abbie, can go to eat afterwards, minimal knowledge of the game needed.
I would bet she would be on her phone the whole time, and just yahooing when the rest of the crowd do!
When they did their kitchen reno, people were saying they didn’t have the right permits etc, but even back then Arsewipe needed content and ruined Pigs big reveal, but it was content.
I would have thought putting in jr’s new ensuite would have been worthy of a little content i.e having Abbie ‘pick something out’ to put in her brother’s new bathroom, there was only mention of a bidet etc. I know it’s not newsworthy but Arse will grasp at strings, and as he properly did it himself- probably not legal.😉

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.