Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This confirms that Tubby has run out of ideas and/or Abbie has really become such a handful that filming even BS content is impossible. It really is heartbreaking to see Abbie's decline. She seemed so much brighter, active and happier at that time. Her movements are that of an unhealthy senior, not a teenage girl. Do they see it? This should be a wake up call.
They are trying to think of any excuse at all to put young cute Abbie on the thumbnail as opposed to how she really is now. Did anyone notice Asshat actually said she needed much more prompting then she does now when working with colors..if anything she is the same or worse. He such a SCAMSTER saying he had to clean out his drop box.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Priscilla honestly looks like she is the same size now as she was then. She could've done so much more if she had continued with her weight loss. There is no way she fits in an airline seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They are trying to think of any excuse at all to put young cute Abbie on the thumbnail as opposed to how she really is now. Did anyone notice Asshat actually said she needed much more prompting then she does now when working with colors..if anything she is the same or worse. He such a SCAMSTER saying he had to clean out his drop box.
And said she dresses herself now. BS!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Priscilla honestly looks like she is the same size now as she was then. She could've done so much more if she had continued with her weight loss. There is no way she fits in an airline seat.
I agree she is the same size. I watched someone on Youtube recently that talked about being heavy and booking a cruise. I think it was La Lida Loca. He addressed all the issues we all have talked about here. Asa has gained a lot of weight from when Abbie was little.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I agree she is the same size. I watched someone on Youtube recently that talked about being heavy and booking a cruise. I think it was La Lida Loca. He addressed all the issues we all have talked about here. Asa has gained a lot of weight from when Abbie was little.

I watched him too a few days ago. I've also watched a documentary called "Too Fat to Fly".

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
New video
I haven’t read through all the comments since @boychik0830 posted this video. In case someone already posted this. But sadly, in the video Abbie looks so much healthier, her color is better, she is not pale and listless, she is more engaged and engaging, her eyes are brighter, and her hair is healthier looking. It’s the beginning of their lying scamming ways. Getting the public to pay for her private schooling. In order for Abbie to reach her potential.

I don’t see it. (Here goes the Emperor’s new clothes story comparison again. ) For years they (Pig and Ass) have been lying to us and the humpers telling us how far Abbie has come since she was, what? 7 years old? How much she learned at JSA, etc.

Is it me? Frankly I don’t see any progress since she was 7 years old. She could sign then (not well) and she still signs now (without any accuracy). She may or may not have been potty trained then and she certainly is not now. We’ve all seen her wearing diapers, seen the changes of clothing, the changes of covering or cushions on the couches they’ve gone through. She can still feed herself, but all the other self care is done by others: bathing, hair brushing/styling, teeth care?

My opinion is it’s the drugs that account for her health and appearance change. Is it necessary? I don’t know. Perhaps. Does she need that drug that prevents her from having a period? Maybe. I don’t know that either.

But I do know she’s pale, she looks sickly, shadows under her eyes, frequently looks sleepy and unengaged. How would she ever let the hambeasts know if any or all of those drugs made her feel sick?

If anything she has regressed since she was 7 years old. But that’s my opinion. But hey, with direction, prodding, etc, she can put dishes and silverware away and put clothes in the dryer. Can’t remember if she did that at 7. I believe she knew her colors and could do puzzles. (Mostly)
---
And said she dresses herself now. BS!!!!!
Seriously? She dresses herself? So they just lay out her clothes the night before and she goes into the shower, brushes her teeth, then puts on the clothes and hops on downstairs for Ass to fix her hair? After she eats her hearty breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I don’t know why all those lies don’t stick in their throats to choke them. She can’t even put glasses on her face. How could she dress herself? How do they live with themselves—those lying, scheming, cheating stinking hogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
from @CoffeeMomof2 :
“I suspect she's not handling The Program™ well at all and that's spilling over into behaviors at home.
Atha skipped several vlogs while Priscilla was out of town and what he did post looked....very off. Now that we know Abbie has been "playing hooky" (aka either nobody wanted to drive her or she was too noncompliant to be able to go in) several times from The Program™ “

Yeah, what is going on with Abbie and the hambeasts with regards to the “program, ABA intensive therapy, school, clinic, back-to-work-training”? I’m confused. We all heard Ass say she has ‘played hooky” from her school more than once. Why? She just started for heaven’s sake! Too inconvenient? Beasts are too busy with their trips and can’t find the help to drive her there and back? They sure haven’t mentioned the progress there lately or how much Abbie loves it. Although frankly, again, anything they say about how wonderful the school is, how much Abbie loves it, and her awesome progress there is just a bunch of lies anyway. We realize how much they have been lying (for years) and must take every word they utter with a huge grain of salt. Is there any truth to what they say? Maybe, but covered up in lies.
I feel sometimes watching Abbie coming home after “school” she seems overwhelmed. Then they want to take her somewhere to eat or run an errand, go to that stupid speech therapy or make her do chores. I’m betting there are some melt downs as a result. And if she is not on a schedule and doesn’t get enough sleep, that makes it all the worse. The beasts are notorious for eating late, going to bed late and getting up late. That doesn’t work when Abbie is suppose to be at “clinic”. Wonder how many times she has been late? And what is their response?
Bottom line: how long before they end this “program, ABA intensive therapy, school, clinic, back-to-work-training” charade and come up with a reason to tell their humpsters that makes any sense?

• Heart
from @CoffeeMomof2 :
“I suspect she's not handling The Program™ well at all and that's spilling over into behaviors at home.
Atha skipped several vlogs while Priscilla was out of town and what he did post looked....very off. Now that we know Abbie has been "playing hooky" (aka either nobody wanted to drive her or she was too noncompliant to be able to go in) several times from The Program™ “

Yeah, what is going on with Abbie and the hambeasts with regards to the “program, ABA intensive therapy, school, clinic, back-to-work-training”? I’m confused. We all heard Ass say she has ‘played hooky” from her school more than once. Why? She just started for heaven’s sake! Too inconvenient? Beasts are too busy with their trips and can’t find the help to drive her there and back? They sure haven’t mentioned the progress there lately or how much Abbie loves it. Although frankly, again, anything they say about how wonderful the school is, how much Abbie loves it, and her awesome progress there is just a bunch of lies anyway. We realize how much they have been lying (for years) and must take every word they utter with a huge grain of salt. Is there any truth to what they say? Maybe, but covered up in lies.
I feel sometimes watching Abbie coming home after “school” she seems overwhelmed. Then they want to take her somewhere to eat or run an errand, go to that stupid speech therapy or make her do chores. I’m betting there are some melt downs as a result. And if she is not on a schedule and doesn’t get enough sleep, that makes it all the worse. The beasts are notorious for eating late, going to bed late and getting up late. That doesn’t work when Abbie is suppose to be at “clinic”. Wonder how many times she has been late? And what is their response?
Bottom line: how long before they end this “program, ABA intensive therapy, school, clinic, back-to-work-training” charade and come up with a reason to tell their humpsters that makes any sense?

They have no excuse. I get my ass up at 6am every morning and get my son ready for school. His transport arrives by 7am, and we are often a few minutes early waiting for it. If he's having bad tics, we call off the transport and I drive him in. That gives him a little more time to settle. We are often still arriving just after 8am. It is important for him to attend as much as he is able to and he really does get a lot out of his program. Just like when my oldest son was in school. It's important. I too noticed he had stated she has been out numerous days. Why? Was she sick? Or was he just up all hours of the night playing video games?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I haven’t read through all the comments since @boychik0830 posted this video. In case someone already posted this. But sadly, in the video Abbie looks so much healthier, her color is better, she is not pale and listless, she is more engaged and engaging, her eyes are brighter, and her hair is healthier looking. It’s the beginning of their lying scamming ways. Getting the public to pay for her private schooling. In order for Abbie to reach her potential.

I don’t see it. (Here goes the Emperor’s new clothes story comparison again. ) For years they (Pig and Ass) have been lying to us and the humpers telling us how far Abbie has come since she was, what? 7 years old? How much she learned at JSA, etc.

Is it me? Frankly I don’t see any progress since she was 7 years old. She could sign then (not well) and she still signs now (without any accuracy). She may or may not have been potty trained then and she certainly is not now. We’ve all seen her wearing diapers, seen the changes of clothing, the changes of covering or cushions on the couches they’ve gone through. She can still feed herself, but all the other self care is done by others: bathing, hair brushing/styling, teeth care?

My opinion is it’s the drugs that account for her health and appearance change. Is it necessary? I don’t know. Perhaps. Does she need that drug that prevents her from having a period? Maybe. I don’t know that either.

But I do know she’s pale, she looks sickly, shadows under her eyes, frequently looks sleepy and unengaged. How would she ever let the hambeasts know if any or all of those drugs made her feel sick?

If anything she has regressed since she was 7 years old. But that’s my opinion. But hey, with direction, prodding, etc, she can put dishes and silverware away and put clothes in the dryer. Can’t remember if she did that at 7. I believe she knew her colors and could do puzzles. (Mostly)
---

Seriously? She dresses herself? So they just lay out her clothes the night before and she goes into the shower, brushes her teeth, then puts on the clothes and hops on downstairs for Ass to fix her hair? After she eats her hearty breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I don’t know why all those lies don’t stick in their throats to choke them. She can’t even put glasses on her face. How could she dress herself? How do they live with themselves—those lying, scheming, cheating stinking hogs.
Great comments! I was thinking the exact same things!
Just want to add no way in hell is Isaiah "gifted". Of course, he tried to claim that again and no way do I believe that
And! No way Abs pours the full milk jug. HEY ASS YOUR JUMP CUTS DONT FOOL EVERYONE WE KNOW YOU LIE LIKE A RUG

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New video
Ahhhhhh, so many fish bubbles throughout this one! Lol at Asa lying, “she can dress herself” Sure fatty, she’s 18 and you’re still dressing her, bathing her and toileting/changing her diapers and stopping her from eating paper. I wish the tv show would do a follow up and show what a compete waste of time that fight for education was, she’s made zero progress. The thumbnail he’s used of her shows just how much she looks like her birther. That she inherited Cillas pronounced unfortunate mouth droop/crease is wild to me, I didn’t know things like that could be passed on genetically. Or is just a coincidence?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Great comments! I was thinking the exact same things!
Just want to add no way in hell is Isaiah "gifted". Of course, he tried to claim that again and no way do I believe that
And! No way Abs pours the full milk jug. HEY ASS YOUR JUMP CUTS DONT FOOL EVERYONE WE KNOW YOU LIE LIKE A RUG
Yeah, that so-called gifted thing they made us think Isaiah had. That was confusing. ( For me being such a gullible person. ) When you listen to Isaiah talk, and we all saw how he didn’t did in college. He never made the honor roll, struggled to even wake up to get to class, spent hours and hours playing video games, traveling to and from Jacksonville for no good reason, took trips, went off skiiing or snow boarding or one wheeling , etc. Those outdoor activities are not a bad thing, just don’t think he balanced it out studying. I assume he at least made a C average. Not sure he could graduate with a D average. (Are they even using A,B,C grading now? Lol)

Anyway. That’s what is so confusing——the agenda the beasts push and then we “see” differently when we view the vlogs they post over the course of years. They are two totally different things. Isaiah seems so helpless, inexperienced, childlike, when Ass is trying to teach him something. It’s so strange. Like he has been in a cave for years, or a prisoner never exposed to people, or equipment or finances or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look what I just found 👀👀.
It’s a British guy with 298k subs discussing the 1st daughter, racist comment by WLW, of course exploitation.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s a British guy with 298k subs discussing the 1st daughter, racist comment by WLW, of course exploitation.
I hope he doesn't send them any viewers...
Sounds like a computer generated voice...hard to believe he has a lot of subscribers. Wish he could have really been harsher on them..much harsher. Said Asshat handled the racist controversy correctly..or did I hear it right?

Reactions: 12
I have a few tidbits saved to my phone that I need to delete, snark on!😉😄

Starting off with stupid Humper comments.
View attachment 2526577View attachment 2526578View attachment 2526580
I just can't with the humpers. If you watch old vlogs that should be all the more evidence needed to see the regression.
---
Humpers already found it.
---
Or. Jenny lurks here. Hi Jenny!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.