Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what I don’t understand is why they enrolled Abbie in that “program, school, clinic, ABA intensive therapy, getting-ready-to-work training facility”. They don’t like being on a schedule, having to get Abbie up, showered & dressed each morning, they don’t like the long 30 minute drive each way, probably hate being told anything by the people running the clinic, and her enrollment certainly interferes with their travel, eating out, recreational plans for themselves. It’s not going to change or improve Abbie’s state. (Did they think it would?) So why enroll her?
Oh, that's easy.

They enrolled her because Priscilla stomped her hooves and refused to let Atha "homeschool" Abbie anymore. She demanded Abbie be somewhere other than home for as long as possible.

Go back and watch the vlogs where they first started discussing The Program™. Priscilla got visibly giddy as they described how Abbie would go first for a few hours a couple days a week and then after the cruise work up to going for longer hours all 5 days of the week. At the mention of something like 6 hours a day, 5 days a week Priscilla looked like she'd been presented with an endless buffet of alcohol and ranch-dipped fried foods.
It was disturbing.

That's why they enrolled her.

And the company is opening a new location much closer to their house in the near future so these 30+ minute each way commutes won't last much longer. It'll be more like 10-15 minutes each way in easier traffic.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
That Tubby little bastard really has to get the last word in doesn't he? Why did he think that it was important to tell the vlog that the cleaner didn't work out to his satisfaction? Listen, Tubby, I know that you're reading this so just because you have a shrinky dink hidden under your ginormous dickdo and you are frustrated, it does not give you licence to be a giant prick and boast about firing the hired help. That, my fat little friend, is a sign of your own impotence. My goodness you are an insufferable little hole, aren't you?
I would think his cleaners would be grade A ..since he is getting all those 5 star reviews back to back... (lol.... I'm being sarcastic of course). He probably tried to get someone on the cheap and made all kinds of demands on them... which was ok when they were getting fake reviews..but with real guests.... hmmm... we will see.

Reactions: 24
I'm not watching that crap. I have a few YT channels I watch consistently and they all come out with one video a week and I look forward to their videos because they are actually doing things that are fun and creative. They're not giving a blow by blow of stocking up their AirBnB. The ones I enjoy are doing a renovation project, or have bought a villa and are showing the area where they live and the culture and cuisine in that area of the world. Watching these two cretins on FA gives me heartburn and makes me want to hurl. One woman I watch lives in a very cold place on the planet and it is fasintating how she lives and survive/thrive in such a cold climate. Another couple is renovating a Windmill building in Portugal. The Maassholes are dull, barely literate and gluttonous. It's fun to snark on them but there comes a point where, at least for me, I've seen all I can see. Until one of them drops dead of a massive heart attack, it's just on reruns.

Ahhh, is it Cecilia or something like that who lives near the Arctic Circle?? I watch her too! I have taken to watching a channel of candy makers from Australia called Sticky. They are a fun bunch and it's fun watching them make the lollies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Open mouth #1527 of 2023. Wtf is wrong with her? Seriously.

View attachment 2528113
I have a feeling she read somewhere on Pinterest or maybe in one of those “How to look your best” workshops at the Slimelife conventions that you should open up your mouth for selfies or photos because it distracts from your ugly mug hides your jowls/rolls of neck fat and makes you look thinner/better. 🐷🤮 She just looks stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't watch it.. they are basically using Abbie for AirBnb business since they are "advertising" on FA. They have now made me lose faith in AirBnb "super host" makes me wonder how many other SCAMSTERS that get this status like the Massives.. scam their way to it. If those losers can be that status..anyone can.
Maybe it’s me but I prefer hotels. Maybe I’ve heard too many horror stories going both ways actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Maybe it’s me but I prefer hotels. Maybe I’ve heard too many horror stories going both ways actually.
Me too. I like room service and having my sheets and towels changed each day. I like to fix my coffee in the little coffee machine, jump into the bed at night and see what’s on HBO. My idea of a luxury vacation. . No dishes to do, laundry to do or cats to feed, lol. 😹

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve been busy watching Big Brother Live Feeds and Live Feed recaps for almost the 100 day season, made possible by the writers and actors strike. It takes up most of my watching time. When FA comes on, I watch, but first give them a big thumbs down. I also check into this board a few times a day. Retired life here.

• Heart
I’ve been busy watching Big Brother Live Feeds and Live Feed recaps for almost the 100 day season, made possible by the writers and actors strike. It takes up most of my watching time. When FA comes on, I watch, but first give them a big thumbs down. I also check into this board a few times a day. Retired life here.
Will Cameron and Cory mix it up in the jury house?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ahhh, is it Cecilia or something like that who lives near the Arctic Circle?? I watch her too! I have taken to watching a channel of candy makers from Australia called Sticky. They are a fun bunch and it's fun watching them make the lollies.
It is Cecilia!!! I just love her personality. And I love Grim, her dog. She and her boyfriend have done a great job renovating their cabin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like hotels as well...unless I am traveling with my dog. So far, I have had mostly good luck with AirBnb's... with them being what they portray they are. There was one instance tho... with glowing reviews and "super host" status...and it was nowhere near what they said.. I did not stay and wrote the owner with all the inconsistencies and she refunded my money....but it messed up my whole vacation.

I think the "reviews" on the Massive Airbnb are similar... and probably from humps or relatives...especially if he is saying his cleaners did not do a good job and he had to fire them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He had to fire the cleaners...or maybe they decided to see who they were working for and and once they discovered his shyster lifestyle decided to work for someone with a better reputation.

• Heart
He had to fire the cleaners...or maybe they decided to see who they were working for and and once they discovered his shyster lifestyle decided to work for someone with a better reputation.
I am NOT shocked at all, that the cleaners probably quit. They weren't expecting that the owners never wanted to come and visit. They dumped it off onto them and thought that it was going to be all kept up by the companies. The cleaners probably expected them to come sweep the stoops and look around for an dirty areas that needed to be addressed..
I can also see the cleaners thinking that it was a house in town though and when they arrived, realized it was on the side of the mountain and now have backed out, since winter weather is coming.. Bad snow year is being predicted and we have already gotten our first snows in the NC mountains (which we don't usually see until Thanksgiving). We are looking at it being a great ski/snowboarding season, as long as we can access to the mountain. The AirBnB is less than 30 seconds from the entrance to the parking lot of the ski resort. While it is great that it is close, it means the cleaners will need to be able to access the roads up and they probably will need 4 wheel drive vehicles (for times when it gets that bad and they just have to get up the mountain and cannot wait for the ski lodge to clear the roads. Which, the ski lodge does own their own scraper/salt trucks but won't send them out at night. We got behind some last year and the road just reopened to all vehicles (thank goodness because we don't have 4 wheel drive vehicles).. I wonder how bad Asshat is going to blow his top, when the current renter cannot leave due to the road being closed, the cleaners not being given time or ability to clean, before the next renter shows up and is ready to stay. It is a reason most of the houses in the area, require you to bring your own linens. That way, it is very minimal cleaning between the renters..

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am NOT shocked at all, that the cleaners probably quit. They weren't expecting that the owners never wanted to come and visit. They dumped it off onto them and thought that it was going to be all kept up by the companies. The cleaners probably expected them to come sweep the stoops and look around for an dirty areas that needed to be addressed..
I can also see the cleaners thinking that it was a house in town though and when they arrived, realized it was on the side of the mountain and now have backed out, since winter weather is coming.. Bad snow year is being predicted and we have already gotten our first snows in the NC mountains (which we don't usually see until Thanksgiving). We are looking at it being a great ski/snowboarding season, as long as we can access to the mountain. The AirBnB is less than 30 seconds from the entrance to the parking lot of the ski resort. While it is great that it is close, it means the cleaners will need to be able to access the roads up and they probably will need 4 wheel drive vehicles (for times when it gets that bad and they just have to get up the mountain and cannot wait for the ski lodge to clear the roads. Which, the ski lodge does own their own scraper/salt trucks but won't send them out at night. We got behind some last year and the road just reopened to all vehicles (thank goodness because we don't have 4 wheel drive vehicles).. I wonder how bad Asshat is going to blow his top, when the current renter cannot leave due to the road being closed, the cleaners not being given time or ability to clean, before the next renter shows up and is ready to stay. It is a reason most of the houses in the area, require you to bring your own linens. That way, it is very minimal cleaning between the renters..
Wow.. there is a lot to consider with this..which I am sure Asshat completely did not consider all the angles. I think it's time to get our popcorn ready...lol. Seems like even bringing your own linens.. there would still be a significant amount of cleaning between guests...especially the guests they are likely to get...a group of young skiers/partiers.....

Reactions: 22
Wow.. there is a lot to consider with this..which I am sure Asshat completely did not consider all the angles. I think it's time to get our popcorn ready...lol. Seems like even bringing your own linens.. there would still be a significant amount of cleaning between guests...especially the guests they are likely to get...a group of young skiers/partiers.....
Oh, I can only imagine he hasn't even heard it yet, with the washer and dryer. I am hoping they are ready to be replacing them constantly. I know he talked about it a few weeks back, that people would call him and inquire about how to work it. Well, when the skiers get done for the day, the dryers are used constantly for bulky jackets and ski pants. He just got a small condo style stacker washer/dryer combo. Those are going to need to be replaced very 1-2 years, running a AirBnB...
There is so much wrong and right now, investors are starting to consider dumping STRs due to more and more government rules and laws over them. Any wise banker will tell someone to not buy a house to do STRs in right now..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.