Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asa acts like a crazy fool when he is with Abbie around other people who don't know them. The frantic prompts and demands to show the world what his Sweet Girl can do on her iPad. Meanwhile, those watching are sitting there wondering WTF is happening. Maybe the neighbors are use to this Halloween drill and smile and mutter to themselves about the weirdness of all of it. I don't see any of them jumping up to greet them as if they're celebrities which is what Asa wants more than anything. He wants the recognition he has brought Abbie to this level of being able to walk up to strangers and say thank you and then bark out multiple orders. Meanwhile Abbie is drugged to the gills and confused and disinterested in this activity. I do like seeing Asa act all weird around his neighbors. He is the most awkward person and doesn't have the social skills to just act normal. I would love for someone to have taken video of Asa and Abbie walking down the street together and I wish someone would get a picture or video of Asa standing next to a normal height man. I just want to see how short he really is in real life. I think he purposely avoids this because it would hurt his ego.

BTW, that yard they went to was atrocious. It was filled with so much crap.

I drive by this house in Washington DC every day on my way home from work. There is a 20 foot skeleton in the front yard. I can't imagine the cost for all of this over the years. There are some serious decorations on my drive but this one is the weirdest one.

View attachment 2547132
It kind of reminds me of when someone gives my dog a treat or present and I, for some silly reason, say to her β€œsay thank you to auntie so and so for your lovely treat/gift) and she gives a paw and a little lick to the persons hand if the person is cool with it. I haven’t taught her any of this, just put words to it when I noticed she always did it after receiving a gift lol. But yeah, that’s what Asa reminded me of with Abbie trick or treating, just much less chill about it, he was militant almost.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This was posted 12 minutes ago. I didn’t watch the video, but did they offer Jell-O shots again this year? Or is she recycling an old photo two days after Halloween for more humper engagement?

View attachment 2547236
I am on a different tablet and don't know how to edit, but this filter makes her look like a rat with rabies!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sow stayed back to β€œwatch the house”, he said The sow stayed back because she isn’t capable of doing that much walking, we said.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ass taking advantage of a skeleton, the most action he's seen in yearsπŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŠπŸ€£
20231103_012119.jpg
20231103_012033.jpg
20231103_012332.jpg
20231103_011723.jpg
20231103_011828.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Looks like he’s enjoying it. Ass not the bone daddy. To be fair, it’s rare to be able to actually wrap his arms around his romantic partner. That’s got to be abuse of a corpse though. Ass, be a kind human and leave the skeleton alone. Clearly he’s not that into you. So many captions for this. Numbskull. πŸ©»πŸ’€I’ll leave out the most obvious one. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hahaha he's Piggy's lil witch boy!
NO WAY she could get down to air up tires.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Nap time at The Manor. Those leftover jello shots are not going to swallow themselves. 🐽
Happy Friday.❀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.