Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I think viewers have lost interest in FA because of his BS. He underestimates people intelligence on how they come to the realization he is a BS'er and people don't want to waste time watching something that isn't authentic or true. He talks a lot about things he never shows on camera. How does he expect people to buy into what he is saying and not see it for themselves. He can say Abbie is doing this or that at daycare but then they see her in the vlog and it doesn't add up. I think Asa thought he could keep this BS going on forever but he should realize why the views have dropped so significantly. If he doesn't then it proves the point Asa is a dumbass. I'm going to go with Asa is a dumbass.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Notice they weren’t wearing costumes - why did Abbie have to? I agree - they were too late to get any candy. Can’t they get anywhere on time? Drives me crazy, I’m a very punctual person. In fact, I’m always early.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Agreed. However, he is exactly what his parents raised his to be and shame on them. I don't think he is going to realize just how unhappy and emotionally stunted he is any time soon. And he won't until he gets away. Sad.
Poor Isaiah. I don’t think he is unhappy. Don’t think any of them in that family are true sociopaths, psychopaths, or true narcissists. I think they are all shallow, stupid assholes. I don’t think any of them have the intelligence or insight to see any problems with their behavior, parenting, etc. They are happy as pigs in shit. They just don’t do any deep thinking. I don’t think any of them will change, even Isaiah. Just don’t think he has what it takes. He is biologically an asshole inheriting his special gifts from his parents. They are all motivated by food and money. They are greedy and see nothing wrong with exploiting others to get what they want. They also feel special and entitled, no thought to how others around them feel or what they need. They lack empathy for others.
I don’t see anything changing for any of them. Except for people getting sick and tired of watching these selfish, unattractive, stupid people performing in front of a camera. Hope they have a backup plan to feed themselves when the viewership tanks. It’s actually painful to watch them. And nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah needs to get the hell out of there.
He was trying to explain how he does things with a client and Asa totally ignored him the entire time- just stared at the air fryer.
Then at the last minute he acted like he was listening but he wasnt.
Isaiah is going to get fed up one day.
At some point Isaiah will have a lot of knowledge and experience, but Asa will always act like he knows more.

And no, Abbie is never going to heat up her dinner in the air fryer, Asa. And you know it.

• Heart
  • Sad

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
New video
I haven’t read through all the comments since @boychik0830 posted this video. In case someone already posted this. But sadly, in the video Abbie looks so much healthier, her color is better, she is not pale and listless, she is more engaged and engaging, her eyes are brighter, and her hair is healthier looking. It’s the beginning of their lying scamming ways. Getting the public to pay for her private schooling. In order for Abbie to reach her potential.

I don’t see it. (Here goes the Emperor’s new clothes story comparison again. ) For years they (Pig and Ass) have been lying to us and the humpers telling us how far Abbie has come since she was, what? 7 years old? How much she learned at JSA, etc.

Is it me? Frankly I don’t see any progress since she was 7 years old. She could sign then (not well) and she still signs now (without any accuracy). She may or may not have been potty trained then and she certainly is not now. We’ve all seen her wearing diapers, seen the changes of clothing, the changes of covering or cushions on the couches they’ve gone through. She can still feed herself, but all the other self care is done by others: bathing, hair brushing/styling, teeth care?

My opinion is it’s the drugs that account for her health and appearance change. Is it necessary? I don’t know. Perhaps. Does she need that drug that prevents her from having a period? Maybe. I don’t know that either.

But I do know she’s pale, she looks sickly, shadows under her eyes, frequently looks sleepy and unengaged. How would she ever let the hambeasts know if any or all of those drugs made her feel sick?

If anything she has regressed since she was 7 years old. But that’s my opinion. But hey, with direction, prodding, etc, she can put dishes and silverware away and put clothes in the dryer. Can’t remember if she did that at 7. I believe she knew her colors and could do puzzles. (Mostly)
---
And said she dresses herself now. BS!!!!!
Seriously? She dresses herself? So they just lay out her clothes the night before and she goes into the shower, brushes her teeth, then puts on the clothes and hops on downstairs for Ass to fix her hair? After she eats her hearty breakfast of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I don’t know why all those lies don’t stick in their throats to choke them. She can’t even put glasses on her face. How could she dress herself? How do they live with themselves—those lying, scheming, cheating stinking hogs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Ok I'm off to buy this thuper thlimming face mask that takes 30 pounds off your face. How many filters does she have?? And no bitch, I'm 20 years older than you and I don't sleep with a milk jug stuck to my face you ignorant wench.

View attachment 2555754View attachment 2555763
Hi Tubby, can you let Twatty know that she is the worst type of grifter? She preys upon kind hearted people who believe that they are enhancing Abbie's life. She sells to the simple minded, to the learning disabled and to people who want to "belong" to a community, any community. If a product is good, you only need to use a maximum of about three skin care products on a daily basis. Further, if a product is good, it is not sold via an MLM by people who are not well versed in skin care. Good products are found in brick and mortar shops , as well as on line, without some caterwauling seahag begging to sell 5 mascaras by midnight or by handing out free mugs to the next 20 people to sign up to sell shitty glop. Twatty is a predator AND she is really dull witted. Does she know what she is selling? Does she know the ingredients? Does she know how and why those shitty products "work"? Now that I'm done with the skin care glop, I'm moving on to make up. How on earth can Twatty call herself "Lipstick Mama" when she has zero clue on how to apply lippy? Her overall makeup application is sloppy, dated and makes her look even older than she already appears. It is disgusting that people are draining their bank accounts so that you two fatties can gorge and guzzle into futher obesity and to go on your dates, go on vacations, pay your mortgage , buy your vehicles and "all the thingth". By the way, Tubby, your first born is in a very dark place so you might want to stop posting footage of him doing REALLY embarassing, inappropriate and offensive acts. Start being a parent, stop being a content creator and get a real job. Be a real man.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I guess this is the answer..to report the old thread? Confused here.
---
I don’t know where and how to report the previous thread to close it. Anyone want to try?
---

Anyone, anyone? 😂
I cant report it or I would!

I've been sad that our activity here has slowed down so dramatically the past few months.
The Massives have really given us very little to snark about. Its the same crap every day and people get bored and lose interest. (Just like his Subs, actually! 😂 )
And we have real lives and get busy, etc. I'm guilty of that. I can rarely spend much time here during the week.
But I still miss it.
🎵 Memories. Light the corners of my mind. Misty watercolor memories, of the way we were..."🎵
😥😥🤗🤗:):)

• Heart
  • Sad

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
So the plane passenger was fully getting chest compressions and was being bagged with a doctor and a nurse in attendance - and Atha thinks the airport paramedics used smelling salts on her?

SMELLING SALTS??
How dumb is he?

Narcan, fatboy. It was probably narcan which may or may not have been necessary but if she was suffering from an OD or fent poisoning that would save her life.
Fucking smelling salts. Oh my god.

AND he gets all shitty and snarky about "it must have been a younger guy" filming the woman's medical event, and stayed shitty about how dare someone film such a thing. Hey there, Mr Hypocrite! You've got a camera glued to your face constantly!

Oh, and real great to admit that both of you are woefully outdated in CPR/rescue when you care for a severely disabled adult who is prone to mouth stuffing and choking. Father of the Autisms right there, he is.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Geopie

I always look forward to your posts. You will be missed even though you will still be present❤. Thank you for all your marvelous contributions 😘
I second renwick's thoughts and thank you as well. Meow, a long time ago you posted something that had me hysterical. I told you that you "won the internet" that day. I can't remember the context of your post but it was great.

As a side note, I haven't watched a FA vlog in over a year. They made me so angry. So, I totally understand your feelings. I'm a guy (and a father) and my anger was primarily towards Fatboy.

I do still lurk here and enjoy the banter. If you choose to read Tattle, please leave a like on applicable comments so we know you're ok.

Again, thank you so much Meow. Your work and participation are very much appreciated.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
If we all take a break from Tattle Asshat will run out of content in a day.

• Haha
  • Heart

TamCamp

That bitch is live right now with Ass peddling SL while most people are glued to TV/phones thinking about the people of Maine during this heart breaking tragedy 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
what I don’t understand is why they enrolled Abbie in that “program, school, clinic, ABA intensive therapy, getting-ready-to-work training facility”. They don’t like being on a schedule, having to get Abbie up, showered & dressed each morning, they don’t like the long 30 minute drive each way, probably hate being told anything by the people running the clinic, and her enrollment certainly interferes with their travel, eating out, recreational plans for themselves. It’s not going to change or improve Abbie’s state. (Did they think it would?) So why enroll her?
Oh, that's easy.

They enrolled her because Priscilla stomped her hooves and refused to let Atha "homeschool" Abbie anymore. She demanded Abbie be somewhere other than home for as long as possible.

Go back and watch the vlogs where they first started discussing The Program™. Priscilla got visibly giddy as they described how Abbie would go first for a few hours a couple days a week and then after the cruise work up to going for longer hours all 5 days of the week. At the mention of something like 6 hours a day, 5 days a week Priscilla looked like she'd been presented with an endless buffet of alcohol and ranch-dipped fried foods.
It was disturbing.

That's why they enrolled her.

And the company is opening a new location much closer to their house in the near future so these 30+ minute each way commutes won't last much longer. It'll be more like 10-15 minutes each way in easier traffic.

• Wow
  • Sick

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Not sure how to ask but some time ago a very talented kitty cat made a masterpiece of a certain porcine scamster yoo hooing and generally acting a fool while shilling her shitty morgue makeup. This clip is so good it should be entered for best short film at the Oscar's next year. I would love for it to reappear someday as I routinely laughed so hard I cried. Big Boy had something to do with it getting taken down mainly because it was more entertaining than anything he has ever uploaded. I can only hope someday it might find a new home in redditland or some other feline enchanted land.
Love You!❤
Unfortunately, those Woooooheeeewing Pig videos are long gone. The kitty got over confident and deleted the originals after it was uploaded to YT. iCloud is a wasteland….no video remnants to be had. YT won’t even allow a furry mammal to sign in and attempt to recover deleted videos.
Never fear though, as long as Pig continues to upload her hogwash, there will always be an opportunity for a feline to come out of retirement. Potential content for days! 😂
The fact that it brought you a smile makes it all worth it. 😘

• Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congratulations! 🎊🎈 🩵👶🏻😃
---
So was it really a 10 week program?

Smells like a lie.

Pig’s initial plan was to increase her days/times and she was giddy at the thought. If it had ever been a ten week plan, they’d have said so.

IMO they quit either because Ass couldn’t control the narrative or they’re tired of the drive (planning to keep sedating her and handing her catalogs to shred to keep her quiet and out of the way soiling the couch), or the place asked her to leave due to any number of behaviors or her ID being much more severe than Ass had told them.

I smell a pig ass rat.

Last edited:
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I just watched her Chili Thalad video..she messed that up royally. She clearly doesn't know what's she's doing and Asswipe couldn't hide it. On another note someone in my house took a scissors and carefully cut a slit out of the Halloween candy bag. 3 Mini Almond Joy Bars were missing. We live in a private neighborhood which really means one way in and one way out and we don't get many Trick Or Treaters, some parents of younger kids venture in and I love seeing them in their costumes. We shut the light off early because my husband gets tired of getting out of his chair and where I sit is in a different room. PS, I enjoyed the candy.
I cut a slit into a bag of candy that my wife had hidden in her car for Halloween. That was over a week ago and she hasn’t said anything yet 😂

• Haha