Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments on yesterday’s vlog.

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590

He's such an asshole. Here's an idea Asa, if you can't take others' opinions, maybe get your daughter OFF the internet. I must say, that as an autism parent, I've learned absolutely nothing from your channel. I've never even come across an actual person who has asked me if I've watched Fathering Autism or any other YouTube autism channel-therapist, case worker, teacher, or otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590
If my husband uttered the words "bralette and slouchy shirt", let alone even knew what they were...I'd be heading to divorce court 😳 Tool bag? You are the tool bag ASS-a! Get an f'in grip.
---
He's such an asshole. Here's an idea Asa, if you can't take others' opinions, maybe get your daughter OFF the internet. I must say, that as an autism parent, I've learned absolutely nothing from your channel. I've never even come across an actual person who has asked me if I've watched Fathering Autism or any other YouTube autism channel-therapist, case worker, teacher, or otherwise.
Oh I would pay money to have you post this on one of their channels!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
We're going to see more and more of Asa's salty ass as his channel disintegrates. He is so butt hurt and can't help himself but I do agree he gets a cheap thrill writing up his insults. Someone needs to burn his Be a Nice Human shirt and stick it down his throat. He knows damn well his wife is a lazy POS and he knows everyone can see it and it bugs the tit of out him that every other week people are telling him his wife is a lazy POS. Get off the internet if you don't want people to see your wife is a lazy POS, dude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Looks like Abbie made Twatty a new necklace at arts and crafts. Does anyone else think that Twatty's eyes are looking deader than usual lately?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I asked my husband.... who is a shooty/hunty/gun guy (who has been in skeet, and many other, shooting competitions)... he said being almost "competition level" skeet shooting doesn't mean anything. Literally just complete bullshit Ass is spewing trying to sound more than he is. Nothing but empty words anyone could say and it hold equal meaning. Just some dumb tit someone would say when they don't know tit but are trying to impress.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The stupid humps probably believe that Abbie totally made and baked the dog treats all by herself. Hell, she even read the recipe
The pig had to stop herself at a sniff and not a nibble of the doggie treats. It was a big feat as she like the smell.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looks like Abbie made Twatty a new necklace at arts and crafts. Does anyone else think that Twatty's eyes are looking deader than usual lately?

I know that was probably made by Abbie. It looks like it but a tiny part of my brain wonders if it's Shamoo's latest "cute" jewellery purchase. :giggle: I just find it odd that she is wearing it when she is away from the pesty fam. I would expect her to rip it off asap when she drew out of sight of them.

"Some of my friends" huh pigshit. I wonder - is it Momma Pig & Aunty Pig or is it the children you have groomed to be Abbie's friends OR is it a stray SL downline creature ? And do you NEVER, in all the countless hours you sit on your arse & do nothing - do you NEVER consider if ANY married person gets quite so many "girl's or boy's trips" away from their partner & their DISABLED DAUGHTER??

I could not have more contempt for you ... you are scum under the feet of a piece of tit:poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I asked my husband.... who is a shooty/hunty/gun guy (who has been in skeet, and many other, shooting competitions)... he said being almost "competition level" skeet shooting doesn't mean anything. Literally just complete bullshit Ass is spewing trying to sound more than he is. Nothing but empty words anyone could say and it hold equal meaning. Just some dumb tit someone would say when they don't know tit but are trying to impress.
Being "competition level" at anything is meaningless...like, what kind of competition? Nationally ranked or a local shindig? Invitational or pay-to-play? And what level are you competing at? Olympic? Amateur? Baby's First Skeet? He's a dipshit who desperately wants our approval.

I know that was probably made by Abbie. It looks like it but a tiny part of my brain wonders if it's Shamoo's latest "cute" jewellery purchase. :giggle: I just find it odd that she is wearing it when she is away from the pesty fam. I would expect her to rip it off asap when she drew out of sight of them.
It was not made by Abbie. Priss bought it on the cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So how many booked weekends of the Air BnB have been them now? We know 3 for sure, correct? I'm sure there are more that we weren't shown. Are/were all of the weekends booked?
Is twatty going to make her friends decorate, because you know she's physically unable to do it?
So many questions.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So how many booked weekends of the Air BnB have been them now? We know 3 for sure, correct? I'm sure there are more that we weren't shown. Are/were all of the weekends booked?
Is twatty going to make her friends decorate, because you know she's physically unable to do it?
So many questions.
They are in Charlotte NC. So some random Airbnb.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2561590
Why does Asa go so hard in defending Priscilla and insisting she does everything that we know she doesnt??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does Asa go so hard in defending Priscilla and insisting she does everything that we know she doesnt??
The same reason he pushes that Abbie is progressing, will be independent and have a job..... same reason most of Pig's photos are filtered. and she is slim and glamorous instead of reality. It's part of the narrative. Humps must like and admire Pig because they want them SCAMMABLE and throwing $$$$ at her and buying her slime stuff..humps must think Abbie is progressing and endearing so the $$$$ will keep coming in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh, thx. I saw the beads and palm decorations and thought it was her tacky Boone decor. My bad.
They are at their Boone/Blowing Rock Airbnb. Her post was confusing as she mentioned being in Charlotte, but it looks like she was at the CLT airport waiting for some of her LM huns to arrive for their thrice-annual bacon and booze fest

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They are at their Boone/Blowing Rock Airbnb. Her post was confusing as she mentioned being in Charlotte, but it looks like she was at the CLT airport waiting for some of her LM huns to arrive for their thrice-annual bacon and booze fest
No it wasn’t confusing, I just didn’t read the whole post. My bad it says right there Airbnb in Blowing Rock🤦‍♀️ @Bogey

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.