Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pool noodle decor. Are you tho exthited??? Posted on their "More Maass" YT channel. I find it so amusing that he says we "bring in a little more red" like he's some important designer when yesterday he had no idea that it was even called garland.

View attachment 2558543View attachment 2558544
Not one original, unique idea in this whole project. And, just like them it looks cheap and greasy.
And, why isn't thouthern belle thilla thue doing this? Isn't decorating her whole thing she brags about constantly? Get your tank ass out there and start doing your thing oinker.
Finally, I bet Abbie tries to eat a pine cone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hey, you never know, Abbie might meet someone at her combination coffee shop and vintage t-shirt store and decide to start a family. It’ll be hard to take care of a family while running her own business but she’s had the best #bossbabe mom as a role model!
Dakari's dreams are about to come true 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Annnd she's off! She's so buthy guyth!! She's off for a girls trip this weekend. Leaving tomorrow and back Sunday. Training 3000 new reps in a little while and oh and a Dr. appt for Abbie.

1699468683987.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Annnd she's off! She's so buthy guyth!! She's off for a girls trip this weekend. Leaving tomorrow and back Sunday. Training 3000 new reps in a little while and oh and a Dr. appt for Abbie.

View attachment 2559662
Twatty has a figure that surpasses Norm Peterson.

Hey Twatty!! What's shaking? All four cheeks, a couple of chins, all three gunts and two overgrown bat wings 🐽 🐽 🐽

1699472357288.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

He's wearing a gold chain bracelet :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He's wearing a gold chain bracelet :LOL:
That is part of the "gold" set that he bought on the cruise. Those Masshole idiots think that is gold and not gold plated 🥴 I really like that he was royally ripped off the way that his breeder rips Slimelife customers off with their fake garbage.😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My grown daughter just got back from an Alaskan cruise with a horse choker silver plated 'diamond' ring she bought for $20! I should have told her to look for a gold chain to go with it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well, we found out what that lone apple was for and it wasn't for a healthy snack. 🥴 🤪 Be on the lookout for a brand new bottle of bourbon on the liquor table in the next couple of days.

That drink sounds syrupy sweet and disgusting... sweet apple cider with brown sugar in it.. apples and cinnamon weren't in there long enough to leave any flavor... that big old apple slice floating awkwardly in the glass... Pig doesn't care for whiskey...but she loves THITH drink..of course.. syrupy alcohol. That was a lot of whiskey for 3 drinks.

Isaiha looked like it nauseated him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does it bother anyone else when Pig or anyone else refers to this she-Beast as a southern belle? I don’t see it personally. My idea of a southern belle is a cultured, elegant, well spoken, classy, soft spoken, well bred, well mannered lady. The Mrs hambeast has absolutely none of those traits. In fact, she is just the opposite. She’s a greedy amoral pig. If she had one fiber of ethics or morality in her she wouldn’t be preying on her disabled followers (of Abbie) to sell her crap to. She makes them believe they are supporting Abbie. She’s truly an unprincipled pig. As far from a Southern Belle as you can go.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does it bother anyone else when Pig or anyone else refers to this she-Beast as a southern belle? I don’t see it personally. My idea of a southern belle is a cultured, elegant, well spoken, classy, soft spoken, well bred, well mannered lady. The Mrs hambeast has absolutely none of those traits. In fact, she is just the opposite. She’s a greedy amoral pig. If she had one fiber of ethics or morality in her she wouldn’t be preying on her disabled followers (of Abbie) to sell her crap to. She makes them believe they are supporting Abbie. She’s truly an unprincipled pig. As far from a Southern Belle as you can go.
That gargantuan slob also thinks that she is " Thuper cute". She lives in bizarro world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's so big now she had to have him do the work for her. And her size is probably why we don't see them in the golf cart. And that's probably why she's ordering her groceries. How now fat sow? Sh'e having mobility problems..ahhh hope she has a good time on her girl's trip, can she still fit behind the wheel? Tell us again Prissassapotomus how much you love salads, oh, my bad, only if they have 2 cups of cheese and a quart of ranch dressing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She lives in the south and is the size of a massive church bell, and that's about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.