Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgia03

Chatty Member
:ROFLMAO: I used to have a different account here but got locked out and took it as a sign I needed a break. It was refreshing because honestly the Maassives bs is too much sometimes but I really enjoy yalls post. I truly laugh my ass off here and I actually learn about REAL autism experiences from parents and and those who are autistic. @WowMeowMeowWow enjoy your time away and if you no longer post, your funny post will be missed but that’s ok, you’ve already given us plenty of laughs.
How do you get locked out from here? Sorry if it's a dumb question 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Alice Rusconi
Looking good. Nice and comfy! What is that heat belt you are wearing? Is it good for the back?

=AZVj3oFI6v_PmLFwSGvnMQQceiI5icQhmOq5OG-hFQXZKmZm0VPVIUd9GW7ACeVJwnfl5BkUNR-N0Jbkh-N8OsTejXnvQY7Uw-g1dE5wrrinJXv9T3837_0iNE5QaQxJ6x7aChz37ef1zaVuMYz1_N2eVJHmFADtronUUxjc2nbpg0XrAQmhVubXW7u4SCFtXLU&__tn__=R]-R']Lipstick Mama
Alice Rusconi yep, I use it for front and back. I use it for cramps.

Wonder why she's got these? Her disgusting cooking?!?!?!
Unfortunately these links don't work for us that have been blocked 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Silverlady

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
I’ve been busy watching Big Brother Live Feeds and Live Feed recaps for almost the 100 day season, made possible by the writers and actors strike. It takes up most of my watching time. When FA comes on, I watch, but first give them a big thumbs down. I also check into this board a few times a day. Retired life here.
Will Cameron and Cory mix it up in the jury house?! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
So how many booked weekends of the Air BnB have been them now? We know 3 for sure, correct? I'm sure there are more that we weren't shown. Are/were all of the weekends booked?
Is twatty going to make her friends decorate, because you know she's physically unable to do it?
So many questions.
They are in Charlotte NC. So some random Airbnb.

Reactions: 6