Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be lack of sleep but Abbie does not look well

View attachment 2530257
View attachment 2530258
She hasn’t looked well for years. For a kid who lives in Florida, and has a pool she’s insanely pale. I’m darker than she is and I barely go in the sun. She spent all summer in the pool! The bags under her eyes are getting worse and her hair is unhealthy. They really should get some blood work done and test her vitamin levels and other basic lab work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am shocked their insurance still allows it honestly. We were back to the docs office well over a year ago.
Insurances are the ones pushing “telehealth.” I get spammed by my insurance to try online doctors’ visits constantly. It’s ridiculous.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄
20231024_235709.jpg
20231024_235634.jpg
20231024_235611.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄View attachment 2530472View attachment 2530477View attachment 2530478
Wow. He’s such an asshole. Up all freaking night as usual. No wonder Abbie misses her school, clinic, program ( whatever those freaks are calling it this week.) Can’t blame him for not wanting to have sex with his wife though. Physically impossible. Unless they mated in the pool like manatees. I don’t sense the “chemistry” between them anyway. Food and alcohol have replaced that.

But methinks the comment hit home (before it is deleted). That’s exactly what pig is doing. Preying on the vulnerable. Not to mention alienating what few friends if any she has pushing that crap makeup. I’d stop answering her calls and/or texts, wouldn’t you? Such a self centered greedy hog——both of them. Puke. 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I found this gem. After showing the photos from the shoot he just did he admits he edits. Which we all obviously knew. But for her to say she doesn't use a filter, photos aren't edited yada yada he admits it. They are such liars.

1698236504178.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
According to that young man's video..Asswipe probably thought if he had a bunch of subscribers that would attract advertisers, wonder when Mr Mensa figured it out that it was views that made the money. And now we see more and more stupid little let us know questions. I watch alot of youtube during the day and I pay Premium so I get the ad-blocker. The other day Asswipe wore his Costa shirt thinking he was oh so clever sneaking in his ad. We used to sell Costas in our store, fishermen loved them, 20 yrs ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄View attachment 2530472View attachment 2530477View attachment 2530478
Asshat and Pig just don't get it about the MLM and that it is predatory... just because he says Pig works hard..and yes.. those poor women "friends" "downline".... are her prey Asshat. Let's see what their lifestyle and success with the scam is. Pig is only somewhat successful because of Abbie and FA...period

I hope that Maguire708Julie answered him back.. he is such a pompous, ignorant Ass how he defends Pig's scamming.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Asshat and Pig just don't get it about the MLM and that it is predatory... just because he says Pig works hard..and yes.. those poor women "friends" "downline".... are her prey Asshat. Let's see what their lifestyle and success with the scam is. Pig is only somewhat successful because of Abbie and FA...period

I hope that Maguire708Julie answered him back.. he is such a pompous, ignorant Ass how he defends Pig's scamming.
A lot of the people who are buying stuff from pigs mlm aren't doing it because they want beauty products they are doing it because they think that they are supporting abbie. The slimelife stuff is overpriced cheap products where you could find similar things for a lot less elsewhere

• Heart
Reactions: 28

They know exactly what an MLM is but they will never admit it and they will always advocate for it because thats how they make money. Just like how they will never admit they are exploiting Abbie. He is gaslighting that person while also promoting what they pretend MLMs are. Ass just being an Ass like usual.

• Heart
  • Angry
They know exactly what an MLM is but they will never admit it and they will always advocate for it because thats how they make money. Just like how they will never admit they are exploiting Abbie. He is gaslighting that person while also promoting what they pretend MLMs are. Ass just being an Ass like usual.
Exactly. These Pigs know exactly what she's doing. She's scamming and lying to sell that Slimeshit and lying to her beauty guides. They don't care. They just wanna make money & live the high life

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
According to that young man's video..Asswipe probably thought if he had a bunch of subscribers that would attract advertisers, wonder when Mr Mensa figured it out that it was views that made the money. And now we see more and more stupid little let us know questions. I watch alot of youtube during the day and I pay Premium so I get the ad-blocker. The other day Asswipe wore his Costa shirt thinking he was oh so clever sneaking in his ad. We used to sell Costas in our store, fishermen loved them, 20 yrs ago.
And this is the same guy who spent four years plugging Dunkin every five minutes. He is definitely begging for more views. He said in the last vlog - "I made a video about our AirBnB. You should go watch it. I also made a video of us in NOLA. It is soooooo fun!!! You should go watch it." Asa has run out of ways to scam in my opinion. With his subtle/not so subtle begging for views, it's pretty obvious he is a bit panicked. The views have dropped off considerably and I don't think Shorts or TicTok are putting any real significant cash in his pocket either. He needs to face the facts that his FA channel is now just on rinse and repeat, Abbie is turning into one big pain in the ass to film and doesn't do anything other than rock, eat, honk, bongo drum, poop her pants.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Asa knows exactly what an MLM is.

Priscilla has no idea, not in the broad sense. She's exactly the kind of sucker MLM companies reel in, and the exact kind of sucker who becomes fully indoctrinated into the cultlike atmosphere that keeps the grift rolling for the actual employees of the company.

• Sick
  • Heart

Priscilla has no idea, not in the broad sense. She's exactly the kind of sucker MLM companies reel in, and the exact kind of sucker who becomes fully indoctrinated into the cultlike atmosphere that keeps the grift rolling for the actual employees of the company.
An acquaintance from high was part of a mln called level thrive where she claims she magically had more energy by doing 3 simple steps. Drinking a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch. Their don't allow any negative comments on their Facebook page. A real company would allow both positive and negative comments on their page instead of trying to hide their complaints. My friend was complaining about having to survive one day instead of thriving because of a medical appointment. I don't use level thrive and im doing just fine. This stuff has to be a scam.
---
New video

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

I bet she knows she ought to know that her downline ain't making shittttt...and she's filling their heads with lies to join her

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.