Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed they didn’t sit out on their lawn this year and try and hand out jello shots to adults. It was a total flop last year. Seemed like the neighbors were actually avoiding their house. I know I wouldn’t want to be content for them. Abbie could care a less about trick or treating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
New video
Why force her to learn dishes and laundry? Did they hear what the teachers said? She was throwing candy at ppl instead of handing it to them. I just don’t see the point in teaching her dishes and laundry when those skills mean nothing with where she is at.

Did yall hear Ass suggest that Abbie might want to go trick or treating. Priscilla was trying to say no to that in every way possible. I think it comes down to her not being able to walk around the neighborhood.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed they didn’t sit out on their lawn this year and try and hand out jello shots to adults. It was a total flop last year. Seemed like the neighbors were actually avoiding their house. I know I wouldn’t want to be content for them. Abbie could care a less about trick or treating.
I wonder if most of the neighbors avoid their house for trick or treat.. they certainly don't want to be part of the VLOG. I bet Pig stayed home and ate all those full size candy bars herself. she was giddy at Costco buying that buik candy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They gave out some. Ass said the Jello shots were a huge hit and people remembered them for them from last year. Priscilla says “I told you” :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Her face is so swollen that Harold and Maude are sporting under eye cousins. The beauty guru.

View attachment 2545733
I refuse to believe this woman is only 4 years older than myself. She’s just a waddling sack of flesh at this point with a wig on. The state of her eyes are shocking. BTW this photo needed a trigger warning 😱🧟‍♀️😂😂 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I don't see the point in making Abbie learn to use different washing machines. It is only going to be confusing and frustrating for her. She is never going to be in a position to do unassisted laundry. No wonder the poor girl is throwing candy at others, she's angry and frustrated. As for the full sized bars, if you only get a few children, I can understand giving out bigger bars but if someone is in a large neighbourhood, who can afford or wants to hand out 100+ full sized bars? She's is an idiot.
Thats exactly why she wants to hand them out. They are expensive. People will notice. Its just another "brag" for her....like that BS she was spewing about why they feed the homeless and buy peoples groceries. They say they dont want accolades, but thats ALL they want, the freakin scumbags!!
I wanted to throat punch both of them! 😂 😂

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I don't see the point in making Abbie learn to use different washing machines. It is only going to be confusing and frustrating for her. She is never going to be in a position to do unassisted laundry. No wonder the poor girl is throwing candy at others, she's angry and frustrated. As for the full sized bars, if you only get a few children, I can understand giving out bigger bars but if someone is in a large neighbourhood, who can afford or wants to hand out 100+ full sized bars? She's is an idiot.
We give out full sized candy bars. We had a decent amount of kids come to our house it was under 100 but still a good amount. We bought way too much candy as we had some left over. Our neighborhood isn't that big as we live on a dead end street but we have other neighbourhood around me that are bigger. Unfortunately it was a little bit cold yesterday which probably meant we didn't have as many trick or treaters as we would have had otherwise.

Thats exactly why she wants to hand them out. They are expensive. People will notice. Its just another "brag" for her....like that BS she was spewing about why they feed the homeless and buy peoples groceries. They say they dont want accolades, but thats ALL they want, the freakin scumbags!!
I wanted to throat punch both of them! 😂 😂
I feel like the full-size candy bars are yet another thing that Priss latched onto while pining away on Gitmo for the all-American experience. I've seen plenty of TV shows and movies mention the "rich people give out full-size candy bars" trope, but never encountered it in real life. Does anyone even want a full-size candy bar on Halloween? I've literally never heard anyone say they wanted that. I feel like kids are more excited by people who give multiple pieces of candy or leave the candy bowl unattended for them to steal.

So much for their typical 18 year old narrative. Her Wonder Woman costume was more suitable for a toddler, whereas this is what an 18 year old would typically wear as Wonder Woman.
Lawd, speak for yourself. I never wanted to wear "sexy" costumes at that age, nor do any of the teens and young twentysomethings I know now...honestly most of the women and girls I've known at all ages of life preferred costumes that were less skimpy and more weather appropriate. I'm not trying to freeze my tiddies straight off while I trick-or-treat :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We live in a rural equestrian residential neighborhood and in 20 years here, we have never had a trick or treater. There is usually a block party the Saturday night before Halloween a little ways from us. The houses are too far apart for trick or treating, plus most of us have gates. And some of the folks have big dogs and are locked and loaded. Fun times in Florida!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We finally have a baby!! Oh my goodness was that ever a journey for mom and dad. Labor began and then stopped. Contractions not productive, so things kept starting and then stalling. They finally had to rupture membranes and start pitocin. After all that, baby boy arrived early this evening. His name is Atlas and he is just perfect. Mom and baby are doing well. Needless to say, with all the excitement, I have not watched the latest installment of the Maassives. So the program was only 10 weeks?? Did I miss something? WTF was the point?? That makes zero sense to start a program if you know it's only for 10 weeks.
Congrats!

• Heart
Congratulations on your new Grandson!! You must be bursting with pride and excitement 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Congratulations!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Congrats! Give him a squeeze for us. And make sure he gets lots of kisses. Grandma's job is so easy!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone! I get to see him tomorrow and soak in all that baby goodness, and yes, being a grandparent is just divine. I'm so proud of the father my son has become. He does everything he can for his family. He used up nearly all his PTO over the past week since she was in and out of the hospital. He has time off starting on Friday so that will be good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.