Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guyths! I've missed you all!
Assbreath is lame.
He picks out lame costumes every year.
I thought I would show him how it done!
Starting with the obvious:
Screenshot_20231026-005349~3.png

Screenshot_20231026-000745~2.png

Screenshot_20231025-234014~3.png

Screenshot_20231026-001150~3.png

Last but not least
Assbreath
But I couldn't decide if he should be:
Screenshot_20231025-234952~4.png

Or:
Screenshot_20231025-234738~3.png

I think I like the wanker better! :m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m sorry but dressing her up as a chicken is not cute. I’m sure they laughed at her. It’s almost as if they did that so that they could make fun of her. She has no say in what she wears so they are responsible for being appropriate. They bought that knowing she was gonna look stupid. Ugh. Why can’t they do something for Abby instead of for themselves for once.
I don't even think Abs really knew she was in a "costume" so to speak...just thought it was her clothes for the day...
And BSAss...Abs DID NOT know the words "trick or treat" meant candy

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi Guyths! I've missed you all!
Assbreath is lame.
He picks out lame costumes every year.
I thought I would show him how it done!
Starting with the obvious:
View attachment 2532374

View attachment 2532375

View attachment 2532376

View attachment 2532377

Last but not least
Assbreath
But I couldn't decide if he should be:
View attachment 2532378

Or:
View attachment 2532380

I think I like the wanker better! :m
Wow. Those costumes are absolutely perfect for each one of them! Great job. Lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And poor Abbie will be paraded around in another uncomfortable costume on actual Halloween. How many costumes do normal kids IDD adults wear during one Halloween season?

• Sad
  • Angry
They don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves. I doubt they watch the news. They have no empathy for others.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Are we sure it is NOT her? Looks so much like her.
Pretty sure it's an influencer who goes by the screen name glitterandlazers. Priss bleeping wishes she had that kind of following, honestly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It’s like every video is sadder than the next. My autistic daughters life is so different! I magi e if they found a group of peers that she could interact with other than her caregivers. They put that stupid chicken outfit in her so they could laugh. They have gotten worse about laughing at Abby . When any task can no beccompeted

• Sick
  • Sad
I'm just now catching up on the Duo vlogs, and no not the current product she is currently promoting, but Duo as in Humpty and Dumpty. I'm only behind because I felt the news last night regarding the shootings was more important than watching their fat filthy selves. Anywho, I can't believe no one caught this?! Meow this is for you💖 if you could make this into a a GIF of her repeating it over and over, we would love you to death for it😍😍😁😁
20231026_225708.jpg

And if that was physically possible, they would both smother each other😅😅😲😲🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Pretty sure it's an influencer who goes by the screen name glitterandlazers. Priss bleeping wishes she had that kind of following, honestly.
Yeah and she's started a weight loss programme and medication after developing serious health issues.
Hope she keeps it up unlike Priss food dustbin whos probably facing even more health problems than her.
Good to see Lauren doing so well even though I might not agree with how she's doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It just gets better and better ROFLMAO!

20231027_011222.jpg

She finally admits that she's going to be giving birth to a 250 lb baby

20231027_011140.jpg

Whoopsie, Dickwad let slip a cuss word😤🙍‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.