Fathering Autism #169 Off gallivanting living the life fat little tubby and his porcine wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Guyth. I was up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to go back and read some of our old threads. I landed in Nov/Dec 2020. We had such a good time. 😂
Atha bought his dad a bike for Christmas that year. It was supposed to be a gift from Donna, but Atha took all the credit on Christmas Day.
Pig was taking flack for posting pics of them eating at Cowford Chophouse during the height of Covid.
This was also the era when Pig and Kaitlin got drunk during a girls trip and fell into the DCP comment section. Instantly dragged. They deleted their comments the next day,
Anyways, here is a little 2020 to 2023 comparison in the same style of sweater.
photo-output.jpeg

And a few other relics.

IMG_0768.jpeg
IMG_0767.png
IMG_0765.jpeg

IMG_0763.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hey Guyth. I was up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to go back and read some of our old threads. I landed in Nov/Dec 2020. We had such a good time. 😂
Atha bought his dad a bike for Christmas that year. It was supposed to be a gift from Donna, but Atha took all the credit on Christmas Day.
Pig was taking flack for posting pics of them eating at Cowford Chophouse during the height of Covid.
This was also the era when Pig and Kaitlin got drunk during a girls trip and fell into the DCP comment section. Instantly dragged. They deleted their comments the next day,
View attachment 2552820
And a few other relics.

View attachment 2552821View attachment 2552822View attachment 2552828
View attachment 2552830
Look how much farther back her seat is in picture #2, you can see the door lock! That has to be a good 60 pounds extra.

Check out dead eyed Suzie. She looks rougher than usual, normally makeup helps Twatty look a little brighter. Her complexion is so sallow, even living in Florida and with the benefit of poorly applied makeup. Woman, get it together, put down the fork and the damn bottle. You. Are. A. Mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
4 dead eyes gazing into nothingness.
P has never looked more special needs as she does in pic 3.
You'd think that when she sees her upper arms are fatter than the width of her daughter's head she'd put the damn fork down. She's ginormous.
---
Look how much farther back her seat is in picture #2, you can see the door lock! That has to be a good 60 pounds extra.

Check out dead eyed Suzie. She looks rougher than usual, normally makeup helps Twatty look a little brighter. Her complexion is so sallow, even living in Florida and with the benefit of poorly applied makeup. Woman, get it together, put down the fork and the damn bottle. You. Are. A. Mess.

What's amusing is she posts photoshopped photos of her chiseled cheekbones but screenshots from her lives show a totally different Cillapotamus.

1699193425522.png
1699193557686.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Let's play count the condiments, shall we??
I spy multiple salad dressings, mayo, mustards, ketchup, jarlic, several pickled okras, pickles, banana peppers, salsa, tomato paste or harissa (I'm sure it's tomato paste, she wouldn't know what harissa is), SO MANY SALAD DRESSINGS, coffee creamers, coffee drizzles, cinnamon rolls in the exploding tubes, a whole array of bottled sauces with some multiples, lime juice and -shockingly!- homemade simple syrup for drinkytime, hey there's the chili crisp that she'll never use again! why is there so much salad dressing oh my god and there's one lone apple.
I 100% do not believe these dipshits have made their own simple syrup. That's gotta be a jar of leftover tequila or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You'd think that when she sees her upper arms are fatter than the width of her daughter's head she'd put the damn fork down. She's ginormous.
---

What's amusing is she posts photoshopped photos of her chiseled cheekbones but screenshots from her lives show a totally different Cillapotamus.

View attachment 2552893View attachment 2552896
She's to the point now where her whole face looks swollen
Not looking good sweet Cilla

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 2552820
And a few other relics.

View attachment 2552830
View attachment 2552820
And a few other relics.

View attachment 2552830
Bullshit that she’s still 105 pounds down! Does she think everyone is blind? And the only thing she’s “maintaining” is a steady weight gain! And her “lifestyle” is stuffing her fa face and grifting. She’s such a piece of tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Bullshit that she’s still 105 pounds down! Does she think everyone is blind? And the only thing she’s “maintaining” is a steady weight gain! And her “lifestyle” is stuffing her fa face and grifting. She’s such a piece of tit!
That comment was from late 2020. Same thing applies though. She was telling a big whopper then too….hoping we were all blind, but we saw…oh we saw…and continue to see the truth.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This dumbass woman, is GOING TO DROP DEAD. She’s probably hoping she does let me go out eating okra and assface can deal with Abbie forever. I can’t imagine being so unhealthy and not giving one tit. Like do you want to die? Are you banking on it? Shits weird.

• Heart
  • Angry
That comment was from late 2020. Same thing applies though. She was telling a big whopper then too….hoping we were all blind, but we saw…oh we saw…and continue to see the truth.😂
Oh I do love a whopper from "King Burger" as my 60 year old mother calls it. LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh I do love a whopper from "King Burger" as my 60 year old mother calls it. LMAO
Whale…unlike The Maassives…
I have not set foot in a BK or McD’s in at least 12 years. I choose not to do fast food…outside of pizza.
That being said, the ALDI I frequent is right beside a “King Burger”, and that charbroiled smell that emits from that establishment makes my gunt growl like mad. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I briefly watched a few moments of a FA vlog last night and barely got through any of it to be honest. 🙄🤣😂

I am scrolling on my phone right now and this is one of the ads on my Facebook.😳

I have never bought anything from this company. I don’t look at anything this company has to offer. There is no reason to have this ad on my FB, yet there it is after watching one of the Hambeasts vlogs. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂😂
IMG_2349.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's to the point now where her whole face looks swollen
Not looking good sweet Cilla
She thinks slathering all her crappy product on her face will make her look good. She seems to not consider what you put i your body is even more important to how you look as well as your health. Asa is going down the same road now. He looks really unhealthy.

• Heart
Whoops! Totally missed that! She probably still thinks the same because she’s that delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I have not set foot in a BK or McD’s in at least 12 years. I choose not to do fast food…outside of pizza.
That being said, the ALDI I frequent is right beside a “King Burger”, and that charbroiled smell that emits from that establishment makes my gunt growl like mad. 😂
Omg! My Aldi is in the same shopping center as a Burger King as well! It’s also right next to my gym. I come out after working out and smell the burgers frying 🥹 Then I make the right choice to go into Aldi and shop for something healthy to cook 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The charbroiled smell is what enticed me. Gurl, you got to get you a whopper from king burger. I double, triple gunt whopper dare you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.