Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Just saw that same response from him and about lost my mind. I don't really think Abbie is going to hurt herself, my issue is just--why?? Why do you give a saw to an ID girl who hasn't mastered a plastic knife? Why you wasting time making her saw when you could be using that time to help her with toilet issues or teaching her to brush her hair? I'm so tired of watching this family do dumb shit with Abbie because they find the things they need to do too boring or unpleasant.

These people are driving me crazy today. It messes with my head, because although I've got issues with them, I've always tended towards cutting them slack for YEARS now, even after I soured on them 3 years ago and didn't particularly like them anymore. I was like, "yeah, they do stuff that sucks sometimes, but they have a hard life, so far be it form me to judge...." They have me questioning my own judgment and how well I can pick up on serious character flaws.

Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.

ETA: Also, the inane comments they have to read are perhaps a fitting punishment for their trash content. Holy moly those people are not bright. How many times are they all going to suggest the same stupid ideas when the guy didn't even ask for help at all? Literally suggesting stuff he himself mentioned. I'd say "poor Asa" but he deserves worse.
I admit, I couldnt live the life they live. I could not live with Abbie forever.
P is 41. I am 51. There is a big difference in the way you feel in those ten years.
If they are serious about keeping her with them forever, they better stop screwing around and work on important things- behavioral issues, and hygiene.
In ten years, when Abbie is a 27 yr old woman, pushing them about, demanding baths and rides, throwing cushions and shredding paper and eating money, I would love to be around when they realize how badly they fucked up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I agree she should have a set schedule for structure. I also agree the IPAD should not be for her to watch you tube videos. There should be a two hour window during the day where she is allowed to watch videos on the television. Then she learns there is a specific time to watch videos and not on the IPAD. She will associate the IPAD with communication and not You Tube.

She loves the water so swimming is something she should be doing three times a week. In the colder weather take her to the YMCA or find a program for disabled/autistic swimming groups. Something she knows she has to do on a regular basis.

Wouldn't it be nice if she asked to go swimming instead of to Chipotle or Dunkins for a donut??

I wonder also if they ever looked into a day care for disabled individuals. They do activities that are designed for specific disabilities, exercise, etc

The kid has no outlet besides being at home.

Sorry if any of this has been spoken of or they did this. I'm new so I 'm not up on all the things they did with her

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Yet another "family time" Sunday instead of posting a vlog?

Good luck with those views, buddy!!

He's already cobbling together clips from several days into a single vlog. They stopped posting on Mondays ages ago. Now they're regularly skipping other days? He must be scraping the very bottom of the barrel of content because homeschooling is NOT working out how he'd hoped it would.

And with the Slimelife pyramid starting to collapse out from under Priscilla's girth?

Thanks for the blowup, @Cardinal Rule ….zeroing in some more….looks like a mirror image…the skin on top and on the bottom 🤣
Her extensive sun damage makes it look like she's got a big ol' manly hairy chest.

• Haha

Krishascooties

VIP Member
LMFAO....how does she not think others see that she is cutting an entire face off of herself. If you want to look at how you edit your pictures do something about it. Get mental health help, eat properly, and exercise

Screen Shot 2022-09-25 at 1.25.31 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick

What the ....

VIP Member
Have any of you seen Spy in the Wild?
It’s an awesome series about animatronic spy cameras disguised as animals to spy on other animals.
Well, that ridiculous scene of Abbie sawing reminded me of the orangutan sawing wood!!

Screenshot_20220920-171255~2.png

Screenshot_20220920-171357~2.png

Which inspired me to make this!!!! :m

Screenshot_20220920-194936-570.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverlady

Just wanted to stay. Today I went to London to the funeral of a dignified woman. A gazillion miles from those two grifters. Damn ….. when is their crown going to slip? Ps stood waiting for this from 5.30 am till 1.15.pm

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
The comments on his media's about the teacher just show that he's any even bigger POS than I imagined.
This woman comes into your Hoven manor of mold, to teach your feral child, and you allow your humpers to trash talk her!!!!
He clearly reads every comment, because he responds to the ones that make him and Piggy look bad, but he can't defend this teacher???
He needs to make a blanket statement that comments against the teacher are unwelcome and will not be tolerated. But, we know he won't because he allows shit to be said about Summer with no care. Fuck You Asa!!!!

• Heart

Monsterflaps

Watching Abbie using a hacksaw made me cringe so bad!!!!! What in the world kind of life skill is that supposed to be????

I can honestly say I have used a hacksaw ONE TIME in my entire life and that was just to cut off a hanging branch on a bush in my front yard. It was no picnic using it. I would have rather used a big pruner but I couldn't find it in the garage and got sick of looking at the branch I asked a million times for my husband to cut! Otherwise I would never have used it ever!

What's next? Is he going to have her cutting 2 X 4's with a table saw???
He tried to play it off as a transferable skill but we all know he was just doing it as a shock factor to get views. Here look at my severely ID daughter using a saw.. He is nothing but dick snot

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Ugh, that damn family room couch is such a hazardous waste dump! Viewers do not need to see the multiple-times-daily impossible task of Abbie returning the cushions to their proper spaces.

FD39C32D-5426-4106-B60B-DEE8F565D1DA.jpeg

And why have nine (?) decorative pillows when you know they’re going to spend most of their days on the floor covered in pet hair or Abbie deposits?!

Then…there’s this:

D42FB118-E78B-471C-8357-A0F625ECDB8C.jpeg

Miss “Tons of Fun” causing her own hefty destruction to the other side of the couch.

• Haha
  • Sick

KateK

VIP Member
A full entree? Snacks for later? I am convinced Ass must avoid looking at her face. How do you not see and/or feel a giant chunk stuck in your teeth?
She just did a FB Live. She shaved her face and scratched her way through the entire thing. They are leaving tomorrow to go to Chicago. They are staying an extra 2 days for fun, then she says the extended stay is for business....read write off. Sir Cindy chimed in and asked who was babysitting Abbie. 🤣 Pig says they don't use the word babysitting because Abbie is 17, but Summer will be staying with her with the help of C. Van Hog and possibly Kylie. Sweet Girl is just honking her little heart out in the background. Eeeehhh Eeeeh.
View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
LOL.. they don't use the word babysitting because she is 17... they like the narrative that she is hanging out with her besties.... that is for their benefit..to make THEM feel better about who Abbie is...they aren't suddenly concerned about Abbie's dignity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
When episodes like this happen to Abbie, how long do you think it takes for her to recover and feel settled down?
Honestly?

She probably never actually feels recovered and settled, not at home.

She's either being overstimulated to provide vlog content or she's ignored. Any time an extra person is in the house (teacher, therapist, the occasional guest) Asa's loudly inserting himself in the situation. She has no way to escape being overwhelmed and no place to escape to, and without a comfortable sensory space she's left to rock incessantly on the couch or to walk around screaming.

I'm not autistic. I don't know how it feels. I can observe my kids, though, and try to empathize with how they might feel in Abbie's situation. I can consider my own anxiety disorder and imagine how I feel internally when just my anxiety overwhelms me.

At this point, Abbie almost certainly never truly feels settled. She's in a constant state of stress and discomfort. She's never given the time or the space or the tools to feel settled.

Just as a thought exercise: have you - the general you, anyone reading - ever been completely taken over with anxiety? Faced an overwhelming situation with a million moving parts that left you paralyzed as to what to do next (i.e. sudden death or serious illness of a loved one, a major disaster at work, been the victim of a crime)? Just think of how you felt in that situation. Think about the things you had to do in the wake of it, the often complicated decisions that you had to make afterwards, the crushing feeling of helplessness that ebbs and flows.
Now imagine Asa, or someone like him, in your face barking commands and moving you around and then, inexplicably, completely ignoring you when you ask for help. Imagine intermittent loud noise that you can't predict or control - maybe it's Priscilla WEEWWW HEWWWing. Imagine the people around you demanding you participate in a party while you're trying to figure out how to get to the hospital where your sick loved one is.
What would you need to feel recovered and settled in a situation like that?
What if you literally were never able to do those things, or get the help to do those things, to help you feel better?

That, I imagine, is what it's like for someone like Abbie.

• Heart
  • Sad

Krishascooties

VIP Member
They go on and on about how they don't want to put Abbie through unnecessary haircuts but have no problem holding Abbie down for a dress fitting. Asa has said many times that they take Abbie's place out of her comfort zone for a reason. They constantly contradict themselves. Asa acting all shocked that ABbie is shredding things. Well, she has no access to any sort of stimulation because she will get bored of the stuff if they have it for her all the time. How the fuck does this even make sense? I know when I was a kid I would use one thing and not use it for a while, but my parents didn't go and hide it from me. Did they take Isaiah's toys away when he got bored of them? It's nonsensical and ridiculous what comes out if their mouths.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mz BW

Chatty Member
he really shouldn't ask if he doesn't want to know 😆 :m

2022-09-17.png

he had a lil mini spit. I am betting he gets louder if he replies to my reply :rolleyes::poop:

• Haha
  • Heart

Hibiscus

Okay Asa's hair obsession with Abbie is now downright creepy. The long hair stays he says. And ..he was talked down off a ledge...all because of her long hair?????

And in God's name why is it so damn important for her to cut celery that he buys a peg board with pegs...he's gotta be kidding.....
The long hair thing is all about Priscilla and we know this. So weird how he claimed they were listening to "stylists, experts, etc." about WHETHER OR NOT TO CUT HIS ID DAUGHTER'S HAIR. What kind of a flaccid, impotent man can't make that simple decision on his own? You honestly can tell now that Priscilla's choices are guided by hatred, either of her critics or her daughter or both. I read plenty of the comments, and there was NO consensus whatsoever that they should keep it long, much less by professional hairstylists weighing in with compelling arguments.

This is 100% Priscilla being stubborn, selfish, and hateful, and Asa YOU SUCK for going along with it and giving her an out by making it sound like it's just the logical choice.

Regarding the celery, I honestly can't take any more of these videos of her sucking at doing basic things. Been watching this channel for at least 3 years, and this channel is nothing like it once was. Abbie deserves respect and compassion. They earn their livings publicly humiliating her.

• Heart
  • Angry

KateK

VIP Member
I hate to give Asshat any ideas... but... to rebrand his channel. They can drop "fathering autism" and call their channel "The Massives" ..since they are both huge and getting bigger...including Abbie... their channel always revolves around food. He could embrace the crazy...embrace the weight gain.. do some "Mukbangs"...stop trying to teach anyone. Instead of focusing so much on Abbie "home schooling"... they can focus on their own weirdness...

Of course Abbie will be part of the Massives.. rocking with her Rapunzel like hair , receding hair line., gaining weight like them..and looking like cousin IT ... sadly.

I imagine something like a modern day Munster family...

• Haha
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Looks like there's trouble in Boone. Not sure if Boy Wonder was at the game or not. Sending good thoughts to those injured.

Cilla's tone deaf, trying to hock her cardboard earrings to all the football fans....
She uses her aunts cancer and death to sell. 9/11 to get engagement. And her disabled daughter daily for content and every form of financial gain.

Nothing this skank cunt does should be surprising at this point.

• Heart