Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
As for Asshat butting in and telling the teacher how to do her job --

2983598237498-min.gif

There is a difference between working WITH your child's teacher and telling them how to do their job because you know best and you know all the correct answers to things. Asshat, you are obnoxious as fuck. If you already know it all, what do you even need a teacher for?
Asshat just could not stop talking over the teacher. Such a fucking douche. Also I busted out laughing when Asshat says it's all about having control -- NO SHIT!!

ezgif-2-eb95d93267-min.gif

giphy (9)-min.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So he said when she gets older and is making her lunch? She is 17 and she is still learning how to put a plastic lid on a cup. Poor Abbie has the most useless parents who think magic will happen. The teacher did well with Abbie’s fussing but Assa just can’t let her do her job. I certainly couldn’t deal with his, I know it all, attitude. AND, letting the girl who shoves anything in her mouth shred plastic?! WTF??!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 39

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Let's fix the aggression in one easy step. Here Mom, you block from the front and I'll grab hold of her from behind and we'll both talk at the same time and give frantic hand movements and tell her this is what she needs to do to get around/through us. Wala, we're mastering the communications brilliantly and nobody better come at us with any negativity because we know our daughter better than anyone other than Sarah McCarthy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
At 2 a.m. Chicago time, the MaAssives were already plotting their brunch strategy with a Facebook post.

View attachment 1604099

I wonder how Big P will like her rooftop seating on a cloudy day with 65 degrees F. Oh, of course, alcohol.
Must be nice to randomly seek a restaurant with a rooftop or river view. The rewards of exploitation.

Hey lets all record our disabled children and make them performing circus acts so we can fund our lifestyles. Don’t worry, we just have to let go of our morals.

• Angry
  • Heart

B B & B

Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.
I reckon the teacher attempted to leave the job, to save face they’ve offered her a huge salary to stay a bit longer. Basically I think the teacher has them by their short and curlies! Being an educator myself I know ethical teachers would never work in that environment or with him hovering and swanning around whilst she works.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet it kills Asshat to stand by and watch Abbie attempt to do something by herself without hand over hand... The teacher may actually know what she is doing as far as how she speaks to Abbie and lets her have time to do things on her own. She doesn't look delusional or super happy, or inappropriate ...like Summer.. so the HUMPS will probably not like her.. but Abbie might need someone calm who lets her do things on her own. Asshat trying to teach the teacher... I cant imagine how hard that is for her. I wonder if she quit for a while and they somehow got her back with promises and more $$$$?

The verbal diarrhea Asshat goes into does nothing for Abbie.. the hand over hand forcing her to do things the way he wishes she would do them (the awful onion pic where him and P were both guiding Abbie's hands)... does nothing for Abbie. Asshat is NOT a good teacher..we can see this with the fact that he has been "teaching" Abbie for all her life.. and look where she is?? She is sadly trying unsuccessfully to do the same chores that she was doing five years ago...the serving food, the putting dishes away, putting things in the fridge, putting laundry in the wash machine..... those have been going on for YEARS...and she has actually regressed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Pulls eraser from Sweet Girl’s mouth.
The goal is independent work baskets, so she can go pull one out and work on it.
Sweet Girl puts two erasers on one pencil.
There is no right or wrong to this task.
Pulls another eraser from her mouth.
🙄
1) I don’t see Abbie going and getting a basket to “work” on.
2) If she by chance did, her belly is going to be full of erasers.
Independence is a loooooong way away.

Sorry for reposting after you already had it posted. 😘

Soooo.
He pulls out the items formally known as Table Tasks, and tries to rebrand them as Independent Work Baskets.
Literally same shit, different day and Abbie gives zero fucks about any of them.
And why make her do this crap after school anyway? Why cant she chill on the couch after spending the day doing pointless tasks that she doesnt understand the meaning behind?

PS- They used to have all that crap in a big basket in the office, and said they'd find her in there alone doing a "task".
Yet that basket magically disappeared long ago. Why put it away if she was independently using them?
Hes so full of shit. She has never and will never go cap pencils or string beads on her own for "fun".

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
wow if Big P put a quarter of the money, time and effort into her daughter as her in-house slime party just think how different that house would be. The money spent (I watched her live the day of party, she had cleaners there and that is why they took the dogs to day care as well). The vomit too much decorating, food shop, potpourri shit, etc. for 9 people (she initially said 14 but 9 came - you know her mom was one) and they all bought something because that is the polite thing to do as those things.
Noticed they won’t pay out of pocket for some therapy for Abbi… Insurance claims. No OT for how many months???
ugly hair they don’t care
She spent way more on the food and "decor" than she could have possibly sold. I am curious as to why she actually did it.
And she mentioned she wanted to do it again, but I dont think she could have many parties. She said this party was mostly former "PTA" friends she hasnt seen in several years.
Oh! And did anyone catch it when she said that she was planning to be "super involved" with her grandchildrens schooling and their PTA?! She said "Oh I'm not done, I've got plenty of PTA left in me!"
Funny, because she QUIT the JSA version of the PTA two or three years ago. She said she was just too busy. But, for Golden Boy's kids? Oh she'll be there. She needs some serious counseling.

• Heart
  • Wow

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Reading the comment sections this morning..
I see the homeschool content Ass was hoping for is not going quite as he planned. 😂
I absolutely HATE the “you only see a few minutes of her day” defense. Maybe so, but it is the few minutes that your dumbass has chosen to share….with the entire WORLD. What exactly is the point of an “edu…..educ…educational” …lmao….vlog then? What point is he trying to get across? Of course people are going to watch this snippet and form opinions and draw conclusions from what they see. Shit is ridiculous. If Ass is going to post these videos, with the baiting titles, knowing he is going to get the engagement, as negative as it may be…money, money, money….Then Little Man Napoleon needs to sack up and quit crying and snapping at folks like a little bitch. You wanted the engagement, you got it…boohooo…🐳🍆

• Heart
  • Haha

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
ASSa, now that you're introducing your IDD daughter to all things any toddler should be learning how to use, i.e. knives, saws, etc... why not just give her an semi- automatic rifle so she can learn how to hunt for her vittles.

I thought he was going to have an orgasm when she FINALLY cut through that piece of celery.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

flowerfarmer

My theory:
The teacher honestly does not look thrilled to be teaching Abbie. I remember them saying they were having trouble deciding on the right teacher to pick and it was getting close & they still didn't have a teacher. They made it sound like they had gotten a pigload of applications...I think they barely got any. Thus they chose this one. Who quite honestly doesn't look like much of a charmer (she could be a great teacher what do I know) I don't think Ass & Big P had much of a choice on who to hire. Because who can blame teachers for not wanting to apply to work for these people? I also believe that this one wanted to quit but was given more $ to stay.
This teacher really doesn't look too friendly but in no way do I excuse Ass for interrupting and being a know it all. He's always gotta think he's so damn smart.
no self-respecting teacher would allow herself to be filmed,nor allow this asshole to tell her what to do.This is all a scam for views and $$$.

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.
Oh, they've totally gotten worse. Way worse.

Shit started really rushing downhill during the most recent Tin Can Tour; you could tell they were growing more miserable every vlog, and using more and more transparent bullshit to try and cover up how bad things were starting to go.
Then, once they got home, the homeschooling fiasco has turned that downhill shit-stream into the Niagara Falls of absolute suck. At this point Atha is flailing madly. He has no fucking clue what to do to save his channel and he's just floundering though the shit rapids fast towards the edge. Priscilla can't be bothered to even pretend to care for the vlogs anymore; she's too focused on trying to prop up her Slimelife fEmPiRe as it begins to collapse.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Didnt P post a pic of Abbie and the stupid celery board the other day? I cant find it now, but it said "Abbie helped with their game day snacks."
No offense to Abbie, but we saw she didnt cut a thing. They've supposedly been working on cutting for a while. She still doesnt get it, or care.
She flops that knife around any old way and looks at the ceiling. Whats the obsession with fucking cutting food??!!

Oh- and lets have her handle a saw. Because surely she'll be doing carpentry soon. (y)(y)

• Haha
  • Angry

cucumber

VIP Member
Okay Asa's hair obsession with Abbie is now downright creepy. The long hair stays he says. And ..he was talked down off a ledge...all because of her long hair?????

And in God's name why is it so damn important for her to cut celery that he buys a peg board with pegs...he's gotta be kidding.....

• Haha
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Is he for real?

View attachment 1593964

View attachment 1593965

I love how she has to secure the strap of the bag over her boob so it stays in place trying to hide her stomach.
I am dead. 😂 😂
Andrew doesnt know when Abbie may need a saw. ??

Yes, Andrew. As they Honk Across America next year, to cut corners they will no longer purchase wood for their smores.
Abbie, after dressing herself, combing her hair and preparing her breakfast, will head out to forage and cut wood for the family fire.
Independence, ya know. You want that smore Abigail Lorraine? Get busy.
:LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hibiscus

Just saw that same response from him and about lost my mind. I don't really think Abbie is going to hurt herself, my issue is just--why?? Why do you give a saw to an ID girl who hasn't mastered a plastic knife? Why you wasting time making her saw when you could be using that time to help her with toilet issues or teaching her to brush her hair? I'm so tired of watching this family do dumb shit with Abbie because they find the things they need to do too boring or unpleasant.

These people are driving me crazy today. It messes with my head, because although I've got issues with them, I've always tended towards cutting them slack for YEARS now, even after I soured on them 3 years ago and didn't particularly like them anymore. I was like, "yeah, they do stuff that sucks sometimes, but they have a hard life, so far be it form me to judge...." They have me questioning my own judgment and how well I can pick up on serious character flaws.

Does anybody else feel like they have gotten exponentially worse recently? I know that almost everybody agrees they started going downhill when they moved into the new house, but I just feel like the decline has gotten increasingly more steep as time has gone on, bringing us to the present day, when it's just like they and their channel have NO REDEEMING QUALITIES WHATSOEVER any more. Total nosedive just in the past 6 months.

ETA: Also, the inane comments they have to read are perhaps a fitting punishment for their trash content. Holy moly those people are not bright. How many times are they all going to suggest the same stupid ideas when the guy didn't even ask for help at all? Literally suggesting stuff he himself mentioned. I'd say "poor Asa" but he deserves worse.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35