Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good grief this is the day they left for Honking Across America 2 - she has put on A LOT of weight since then!!
1663592664138.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like a thrilling time
Those women do not look thrilled to be there..she should have just had a party wo the MLM crap…and forged some relationships. Those mirrors remind me of Mary Kay..ugh also I doubt very much there were anywhere close to 14 people..the one woman refused to sit..I would say closer to 5 or 6 tops.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Good grief this is the day they left for Honking Across America 2 - she has put on A LOT of weight since then!! View attachment 1590138
Holy tit.

No wonder they had to rush to a mall to buy new clothes mid-trip after their other clothes "got ruined" in a washing machine. We joked at the time that she/they outgrew what they packed but.....I really think she did.

I'm freakin' speechless.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those jeans with the enormous rolled up cuff and the hideous shoes. Does she look in a full length mirror???
I have no taste in clothes or what looks good, but even I can see how tacky she looks.

• Haha
  • Wow
Can you imaging her just lisping her way through the presentation :ROFLMAO:
Does seem like she could benefit from speech therapy along with Abbie. With the line of work she is doing which entails a lot of speaking you would think she would want to try and correct that. Maybe it’s too late at her age though, don’t know much about speech therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry but I can't get past the idea that people actually listen to her about skin care....
Picture this, first they have to get over how goofy she looks, then they hear her little girl lisp and she's probably had a few nips of alcohol for her confidence that she lied about having, then there's the hairy little dirty man hovering around with her prompt cards and then correcting everone that makes comments he doesn't like while holding a fuzzy mic in their faces. And imagine how the house smells. Then you have to wonder is it safe to eat any of the food, and wonder what's the cheapest thing to purchase and then the biggy "is anyone blocking my car in?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just wanted to stay. Today I went to London to the funeral of a dignified woman. A gazillion miles from those two grifters. Damn ….. when is their crown going to slip? Ps stood waiting for this from 5.30 am till 1.15.pm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And here's WLW in his younger days. Guess living with Mama Candy fattened him up. Such a shame.

1663616190423.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Just wanted to stay. Today I went to London to the funeral of a dignified woman. A gazillion miles from those two grifters. Damn ….. when is their crown going to slip? Ps stood waiting for this from 5.30 am till 1.15.pm
I watched from the procession through the funeral at Windsor Castle. I cried at the end. The bagpiper and the breaking of her stick made it so final. Even though I am from the states I enjoy following your Royals. You lost a very wise and stately woman and I am sorry....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.