Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Susan830

VIP Member

"Here's yet another expert that I will completely ignore!"
Just watched this and they take the dogs to day care because they enjoy it so much but they can't take their human daughter to something similar that she might enjoy!!!!! smh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

Hibiscus

With almost 700 comments on this last post, the humpers are going at it against each I'm sure Ass' little matchstick has a chub. I grabbed what shots I could but there were just too many gems to pick from. So their pulling Abby out of school so that they could film her homeschooling/jumping through hoops for them, has in fact resulted in more views for them. Well played Asswipe, well played...Satan would be proud😈

View attachment 1584558View attachment 1584559View attachment 1584560View attachment 1584561View attachment 1584563View attachment 1584564View attachment 1584565View attachment 1584566View attachment 1584567View attachment 1584568
Wow, those comments are all over the place. I feel bad for the teacher. She's doing fine with what she has to work with.

"That would be the last time that teacher rolled her eyes at her."

Good luck with that. Beggars can't be choosers. How many professional, highly qualified, patient special needs teachers do you think there are serving the Jacksonville area who are also willing to be filmed daily and then heavily criticized publicly by viewers? I'm guessing 1 or less.

Watching a bit of this latest video, and listening to Asa once again talking about Abbie's education and therapy like he's coordinating the lunar landing and I was wondering--is there a point at which they'll stop with the education and therapy? I feel like at this point it's getting inconsiderate towards Abbie, who hasn't made any progress in ten years but still has to constantly be put through various "lessons" and "exercises", from which nothing good ever comes.

There's nothing stopping Priscilla and Asa from teaching her to heat up leftovers or encourage her to improve self-care or communicate using her tablet--what is the point of the private teacher, ABA therapist, speech therapist, and occupational therapist?

Abbie is approaching the age at which teenagers would normally be able to opt out of further education. Not everybody goes to college and even people with some serious problems don't necessarily want to spend the rest of their lives in a constant state of "therapy." Why should an ID girl (who isn't benefitting) have to continue with this stuff, other than to get views for Daddy so he and Mommy can live a cush life?

• Heart
  • Sad

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Because one isn’t enough

A14F0FD4-4AFF-4BBE-BC52-C47C3BF37095.jpeg

Geeze... Pig was obsessed with Abbie's hair when she was a newborn... I hope she enjoys slicking it back 20 times a day.

Asshat had to show us Crystal... and tells us he is going to see her.... I'm sure he read here about his sister not being in his life... I still feel they are staying their distance.

Lets talk about Abbie's appt.... sounds like a Gyno... its for women.. I cannot imagine taking Abbie to that type of dr... and pig is taking her... alone?
Exactly. I kept thinking what if she ran on Pig. There's no way in Hell she'd be able to catch her. I think it's quite irresponsible to take her alone without any help or at least someone who can run fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
AMEN☝🏼☝🏼 Plus, this is gossip about them.. about Pig and Ass. It is not about me, you or anyone else. It ain’t about US. Just because people talk shit about her peeing herself doesn’t mean we are making fun of you too. Thing is, when you go putting labels on things ..immaturity.. I know THEY hate her.. you have then taken a personal jab, because you have taken things on a gossip site to heart. Hell.. when I tinkle when I sneeze I laugh at myself. Aging happens, you can laugh at it, or not. Just so happens Pig increases her risk of urinating accidentally with every burger she inhales. That is her problem, not mine. Also, She sets herself back 100’s of years every time she opens her fat trap.

• Heart
  • Haha

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Bok Bok Bok! Gitmo baby! 😂
A great ❌⭕❌⭕ and Thank You to @Noir Fan for crafting such a perfect thread title to keep our Tattle train rolling on down the tracks. 😻
40438F3F-9736-4689-BD4A-02898EFD1C58.jpeg

Perfect Timing, Moobie! Vlog posted just in time for our new thread. Tricksy Dickydoo.😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
Her dress looks like tent housing for the homeless. I guess that's the "thuper cute" look you achieve when your clothing is so big and you don't bother hemming it that it literally sweeps the sidewalk. And her jean jacket is so tight she can't close it. What a look.

View attachment 1606921
I think its funny Ass thinks he is this great photographer. And P thinks she is modeling.

None of the above are true.

Could you imagine you are minding your own and come across this sight. Two morbidly obese nobodies, one squating with a camera and other posing with the dead-brain expression on her face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Edenberry

I do not see Abbie being independent in any capacity. It's too dangerous for her. She can't be trusted to use a microwave correctly. What if she left the spoon or fork in the bowl before microwaving it. There would be a fire in the kitchen. Steps we take for granted are too complex for her. Food temp safety. Proper storage. Expiration dates. Measuring. Food that's expired or has mold on it. Abbie will not ever grasp these concepts (and that's FINE and expected for someone with her conditions).

Everyone's already said it. She needs to be able to dress herself, communicate her basic needs correctly, and be given a life with the things that will satisfy her needs (stims).

• Heart
Reactions: 33

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I saw the teacher making a demand (giving a task/direction), and remaining expressionless/averting her gaze while giving wait time for Abby to complete the task, (unlacing the cards) instead of jumping in with verbal diarrhea and hand over hand like her parents would do. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah, that's exactly what I saw too. And it's the right thing to do.

These lunatics in the comments section saying the teacher should be "joyful" ....fucking hell. :rolleyes: Never mind the toxicity of that idea, it ain't gonna work.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I hate to give Asshat any ideas... but... to rebrand his channel. They can drop "fathering autism" and call their channel "The Massives" ..since they are both huge and getting bigger...including Abbie... their channel always revolves around food. He could embrace the crazy...embrace the weight gain.. do some "Mukbangs"...stop trying to teach anyone. Instead of focusing so much on Abbie "home schooling"... they can focus on their own weirdness...

Of course Abbie will be part of the Massives.. rocking with her Rapunzel like hair , receding hair line., gaining weight like them..and looking like cousin IT ... sadly.

I imagine something like a modern day Munster family...
@KateK THIS IS IT!😆 You have a genius idea here. 🎯🎯
This is the only way Ass can successfully make Pig the face of the vlogs.
The Maassives- A journey to 1,000 lbs.
I would subscribe…watch every single vlog.
Hell…get WLW and Candy Cake Face in on it too.
They can do challenges. LOL! Who can eat a dozen Dunkin’ chocolate eclairs the fastest. How many drive-thrus can you hit in 24hrs. 😀 It would be great.
Are there any MLMs that sell food? If not, Pig can start one. 😂😂
With Abbie’s new carpentry skills, she can be in charge of hacksawing chunks of ham off the bone and tossing them to the adults. First one to catch 10 slices with their tusks wins a 5th of Tequila. 🦷🍖
#dunkin #burgerking #mcdonalds #tacobell #zaxbys #dreamette

• Haha

What the ....

VIP Member
Damn y’all, I’m like seriously almost traumatized by WLW!
I just can’t get that image out of my head!
Holy fuckaroo! I never knew.

Had some time to kill at the laundry mat so I did a little bit of , of…… elephant? Searching….

Screenshot_20220918-133240-224.png

TikTok: Abbie wants grandpa to come sit with her…..
oh my, I had a sudden thought of an extra special “pillow” for Abbie to lay on…..
I know, I know, to the corner I go!🤭

When I first saw this screenshot I was horrified because of his plate.
I couldn’t identify the meat so I thought it could be … elephant?
But seriously, for human kind sakes, shut your pie hole when your chewing grandpa!

Screenshot_20220918-204254-307~2.png

Backyard BBQ at the Hambeasts barnyard. He is suspiciously sitting sideways.
Meanwhile the other grandpa is stuck and needs Golden Boy’s “noodle arms” to help him out of the swing.

Screenshot_20220918-215244-256~2.png

Okay, now we are getting somewhere….saying goodbye at the beginning of the Honkin’ Across America 2.0.
Screenshot_20220918-215409-869~2.png

Screenshot_20220918-215435-470~2.png

Damn it, I still can’t tell.
But now I feel weird searching for old man balls so I’m going to stop now!

But I tell ya, this family and it's:
Elephant balls
Weenuses
Cock eyes
Six toes
Felbows
Patchy pervert hands
Gunts
Noodle arms
Front butts
Spam skin
Disappearing moles
Disappearing and reappearing boobs
Moobs

It's all so Fascinating yet So Horrifying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Blasting321

Chatty Member
I noticed Big P’s phone on her hospital bed above. She has serious problem(s).

Top slime Huns headed to Chicago this weekend. I imagine to discuss the amazing new product launch - the eye cream that didn’t sell out despite all of them saying it would, the failure to recruit 500 new beauty guides company wide that would get the new Rebecca Minkoff bag for FREE, the huge loss of beauty guides since the new comp plan, and how many beauty guides have started with second MLMs because they can’t make money with slime anymore, etc.

Asa must be so burnt out with YouTube. The content is so bad. I think the plan to homeschool is a disaster, especially for Abbie. he Is working hard to make Big P Martha Stewart. It’s not gonna happen. Pivot, pivot, pivot.

• Heart
  • Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So true!
Unless someone is looking at her they would not see her signing excuse me. So she would have to push, pull, or pinch and then sign...🤣
It wont last anyway. I've been trying to think of all things Asa has "started" and never finished. Heres what Ive come up with so far off the top of my head.
* Brushing her own hair and teeth.
* Her "intensive" toileting plan
* Independently getting her cereal/milk
* Independently getting a drink
* Crossing the street alone
* Making her bed
* Picking up the cushions
* Loading/Unloading the dishwasher
* Loading/Unloading washer and dryer
* Independent bathing
* Honking upstairs
* Lifting weights in the bathroom
* Riding her trike
* Swimming laps
* Walking down the stairs properly
* Doing "leisure activities" AKA Table Tasks/Independent Work Baskets unprompted
* Stop snatching food
* Cooking with P.
*Pulling, tugging, and pinching people.

Everyone chime in wtih things I've forgotten!! There's gotta be more.

• Heart
  • Sad

mousepanda8

Chatty Member
Hey All, Just caught up..

I know Ms sunshine isn't the most joyous teacher or best groomed, but she seems to be the only person in the masshole circle of fat who seems to handle Abby properly. She seems to have educational toys or varying levels and seem to force abby to actually do stuff. Wheter she will last we will see. Asshole may just drive her away, with the know it all attitude and filming

Abbies defiant behaviour must be hard to handle, as she has not been told no in over 2 years she is no longer a little toddler you can pick up and put into time out. I can see some defiance in her behaviour and i can't see Fatty and Ass backing up ms sunshine and forceing Abby to do as she tells her, rather than letting her get away when tantrum starts.

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
First off, yes, let's give your ID daughter a hack saw - BRILLIANT IDEA. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Second, Asshat says this new cutting board will help her a lot more than hand over hand all the time. Gee - ya think???!? Listen closely to your own words, Asshat. How can you expect Abbie to learn ANYTHING, no matter how basic and simple, if you constantly do it hand over hand for her. Even with putting the couch cushions back on the couch. You did like 75% of it for her, as you always do. Make Abbie put all the cushions back in their places, even if it takes 10 - 15 minutes. If she knows you're going to do the majority of it, she isn't going to even try. She'll just stand there and wait for you to do it.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I admit, I couldnt live the life they live. I could not live with Abbie forever.
P is 41. I am 51. There is a big difference in the way you feel in those ten years.
If they are serious about keeping her with them forever, they better stop screwing around and work on important things- behavioral issues, and hygiene.
In ten years, when Abbie is a 27 yr old woman, pushing them about, demanding baths and rides, throwing cushions and shredding paper and eating money, I would love to be around when they realize how badly they fucked up.
I am about to be 61 & I could never have lived with Abbie. I had my kids late 20s & my patience was stretched thin then, even though they are NT & were pretty good kids.
But, if I was Abbie's parent I would love her, put her first & protect her dignity as well as taking care of personal hygiene because that is what actual parents do.
I would undoubtedly have placed her somewhere where she would have people who understand her & activities SUITED to her. I would spend as much time as was possible with her because a parent's love is not conditional.

Of everything the pig has ever said or done that has disgusted me, her stating on video that Abbie is "his" daughter & parenting "isn't her jam" makes me the most furious & sick. She is not a mother, she is a braindead pile of pig shit

• Heart
  • Sad

Snarky1003

The Facebook comments on "teaching the teacher"...😂😂😂

Cue the "Y'all just don't understand" video in 3...2...1. 😂

• Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Having her use a saw…with the blade pointing towards her legs and belly! So safe there, Champ! Especially when you let her use the saw by herself so you could stabilize the board. Dangerous! All it needs to do is skip or Abbie could wildly swing her arm and catch herself.

View attachment 1593807View attachment 1593808View attachment 1593809
These people are dumber than a box of rocks!! In what universe, is this ok??? This is a special needs child with a hand saw, it would have taken one slip and cut her leg open, WTF are they thinking!!

• Angry
  • Heart